Columbus - Cover

Columbus

Copyright© 2008 by sam177

Chapter 22

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 22 - A girl forced to join a colony mission has premonitions of doom. What will happen to the girl and the other colonists. What surprises await them on the planet, if they reach it? Note: The codes will change as the story progresses.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Reluctant   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Science Fiction   Group Sex   First   Petting   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Foot Fetish   Nudism  

June 28th 2043

I've managed to get Anna's pod parked. It took most of the day and but I managed it some how. I worked on it after taking Anna some flowers. I hope she likes them.


June 29th 2043

I've been going through Anna's things. There are a lot of things I can use. I suppose that's callous of me but she did will them to me and to be callous she doesn't need them any more.

I hate being callous. I really hate it.

Still I can use her things. Besides clothes, books, music, she also has some camping supplies; backpack, tent, flashlight, lantern and things. She even had a small 9mm pistol. Nearly everything I have only not so much. (I wouldn't have brought as much either if not for my nightmares. Well I would but I would have brought less camping and survival equipment and more entertainment type stuff.) She even had a few things I didn't bring like Christmas and Halloween decorations, strings of lights, smoke maker, light up Christmas tree, battery powered jackolanterns, battery powered candles, things like that. She also had a small ice cream maker.

I won't use the things she wanted her parents to have though. Mostly that's her diary, photo album, and things that have a lot of sentimental value. I uncrated one of the inflatable airplanes and put all those things in it. The rest I'm going to leave in her pod until I can get a wardrobe and cabinets built. I have no idea how I'm going to do that. It won't be tomorrow though.

I'm thinking of using Anna's pod as someplace to hang out when I come to the beach. So tomorrow I'm going to be working on the plumbing. The tanks seem to be still intact so they should be okay to use. Some of the solar panels are damaged though and only provide half power but it's still enough to cook with.

It'll be a lot of work getting it all ready but if nothing else it'll keep my mind off things.


June 30th 2043

I've got the plumbing for Anna's pod in and a latrine built. I've also dug out a little ramp for the Jet Ski so I can get it on and off the trailer without risking anything getting stuck. I've also built a little shack for it. It's just a simple little lean to with a roof of leaves but it works.


June 31st 2043

I finished my steps today. I think I'm going to take some time off and relax tomorrow.


June 32nd 2043

I had a nice relaxing day today. I had a nice swim in the morning then I laid out for a while, followed by some foraging and another nice dip in the pool. Other than shoes, my backpack, and a belt for a holster I've haven't had a stitch on all day. It was kind of nice.


June 33rd 2034

Wolfie's hurt. I was reading in my pod when I got this feeling that something was wrong. It was really strong too and wouldn't leave me alone. So I pout my book down, picked up my rifle, some extra magazines, and went outside. I could hear some barking so I walked down the drive and froze. A horned cat was attacking Wolfie and her pups. The pups were running towards the trees and the cat was trying to get to them. Wolfie kept getting in their way. As I watched, the cat lunged and Wolfie dodged and bit the cat. Only the cat did some move and Wolfie yelped and went flying over the cats head.

As she landed, the cat turned on the pups. One was baking bravely at it while the other fled. Seeing the cat hurt Wolfie and go after her pups filled me with this sense of rage. Wolfie had been my friend. Sort of. At least she hadn't been my enemy and she could have been.

I raised my rifle, aimed, and fired. I missed but startled the cat. I fired again. The cat let out a yowl of pain. I fired three more times wounding it twice more. Then I reloaded. When I raised the rifle again I saw that I'd gotten the cat's attention. It was trying to run towards me. I fired all five rounds and reloaded again as fast as I could. When I raised the rifle again the cat was still approaching but it was very unsteady on its feet. I fired twice more and it dropped.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.