Columbus - Cover

Columbus

Copyright© 2008 by sam177

Chapter 21

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 21 - A girl forced to join a colony mission has premonitions of doom. What will happen to the girl and the other colonists. What surprises await them on the planet, if they reach it? Note: The codes will change as the story progresses.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Reluctant   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Science Fiction   Group Sex   First   Petting   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Foot Fetish   Nudism  

June 20th 2043

I've been busy cutting firewood and making bricks. I think the bricks are turning out well. I'm also getting kind of buff swinging the axe around. I'm still not taking huge swings and spitting in one blow but I am splitting them. I'm cutting them in two sizes. One for my pod and one for the cave. I'm not making a lot of the smaller ones yet until I know my fireplace is going to work though.


June 22nd 2043

I've decided to take a break from wood splitting and go hunting. I got one of the deer/mooses. I tried to keep as much as I could use but I did leave the organs for Wolfie and her family. I'm going to have a ... I guess I'll call it venison steak for dinner. I wish I could have a nice salad with it but I'm not in the mood for rehydrated lettuce. (Yuck!) By the way the Hephalump — that's what I'm calling the elephant like animals — taste pretty good. The cats aren't so good. They're kind of tough and chewy.


June 23rd 2043

I moved some things around in the garage, I moved one of the snowmobiles and jet skis into one of the jeeps parking spaces. I moved that jeep upstairs. That way if need to go on the water or make a quick trip somewhere in the snow I won't have to do it later. I've also moved my airplane up to the garage so it'll be out of the way.

I went hunting again today. I got another deer. I also found a place where I can get some eggs. I'm not sure I want to try keeping live animals yet but it might be something to plan for in the future.

After taking care of the ... I guess I'll call it a duce. After taking care of it I washed off the other skins and hung them up to dry. Mr. Fuzzy's came our really well. I just love how it feels against my skin. The cat's fur isn't as nice but then it's shorter. The mogs (mangy dogs) came out pretty well after a bath. I'm thinking about using them as rugs. I can hardly wait to see how they feel against my bare feet.


June 25th 2043

Another pod landed yesterday out in the ocean. I was taking the furs off the clothesline I'd put up when I saw this thing in the sky. I ran in got out my binoculars to be sure that it was a pod. When I saw that it was I ran back in, grabbed the backpack I kept ready and my rifle and ran for the garage. There I put my things in the jeep, hooked up the Jet Ski and took off for the beach. I was really hoping it would be someone. Except for my fuzzies and brief visits from Wolfie, I've been pretty lonely.

I drove with a bit more haste then I should have but I did manage to get to the beach safely. Getting the Jet Ski off the trailer and into the water proved a bit problematic but I managed. Then I thought I got stuck in the sand but at the last minute the jeep jerked forward and I was back off the beach and parked under a tree. I grabbed my things, ran for the Jet Ski and took off.

It took a while to get to the pod and I was really excited until I got to it. The heat shield over the forward deck had a big dent with a gash at the bottom of it. It was also missing a lot of tiles. There were also other scrapes along the side.

I pulled up to the rear and after tying the Jet Ski off I went aboard. I was pretty nervous because I didn't know if it was going to sink or not. So far it hasn't. I had to break open the emergency open switch to get in. That was disheartening but nowhere near as much as what I found inside. I found a girl inside, slumped over in the cockpit seat.

She ... she ... she was dead.

From the wave of heat that hit me when I opened the door I think she died of heatstroke or something on reentry. Caused by the damage to the shield no doubt. I did try very hard to bring her back though. I even tried the little defibrillator that comes with the emergency supplies. I never want to hear the sound of a flat line again for as long as I live. Maybe if I'd gotten there sooner I could have done more but I don't think so.

The worst part wasn't finding her dead. Although that was bad enough. The worst part was that I knew her. We weren't friends but I knew her. Her name is Anna Marie Jenkins. She was in my class back at Camp Santa Maria. I felt sick that I couldn't save her. Knowing that I could have easily been her didn't help. Neither did the smell.

I went back out onto the deck and cried until I couldn't cry anymore. Then I pulled in the parachutes until I heard the waves crashing on the beach. I didn't want to go back in but I did to try to activate the boat engines. When they wouldn't deploy I had to use the Jet Ski as a tug and move it to the river. The Jet Ski wasn't exactly designed for that but it worked. I anchored her pod where I'd anchored mine when I first landed here and then went in to take care of her.

I undressed her and put her in the shower. I thought she'd want to be clean. Then I washed her clothes. Once they were in the washer I sat down numbly on her bed. Looking around her pod seemed very ... girly. I had girly things too but I hadn't decorated my room in shades of pink. Even with the mess of reentry and splash down I thought it looked nice. I thought the drapes around the bed and windows were a nice touch. So were the tropical posters pasted onto the window shields. I thought she would have loved her landing place.

Seeing a teddy bear in the corner of the bed, I ran my fingers over his head and then pulled him to me, hugging him. I told him, "I'm sorry I couldn't saver her." Then I began to cry again. Scuse me. I need a tissue.

When I was all cried out again I went into the shower to check on her. I had to help wash her a little. (I hope she doesn't mind) Once she was out of the shower I laid her out on her bed and covered her with a blanket. She looked ... peaceful. After I'd covered her with the blanket I looked for something for her to wear. I found a beautiful white gown along with matching everything in a box in the closest. It was her mother's wedding dress. There was a note from her Mom with it that said,

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.