Columbus - Cover

Columbus

Copyright© 2008 by sam177

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A girl forced to join a colony mission has premonitions of doom. What will happen to the girl and the other colonists. What surprises await them on the planet, if they reach it? Note: The codes will change as the story progresses.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Reluctant   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Science Fiction   Group Sex   First   Petting   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Foot Fetish   Nudism  

April 10th 2043

Wow! I told them about my nightmares and they didn't dismiss them. In fact they took them very seriously. At work today Brian had asked why I was so tired. I kept telling him I was okay. I guess he talked to Amy and Liz, because they teamed up and got it out of me at lunch. I was totally shocked and dismayed when they called the others and made me tell them about my nightmares. Then I was shocked again when they didn't doubt me. Charlie even has a theory about it. He says my nightmares may be precognitive and that I'm dreaming about the future. If he's right then something really bad will happen to the ship and that's really scary!

We were all kind of down hearing that. Personally my emotions were so conflicted. I felt glad that someone was taking my fears seriously but scared that they could come true. I felt kind of sick really.

Eventually Amy broke the silence saying, "No wonder your pod is so packed. You really are expecting something to happen."

She'd been one of the few to be in my pod. The other girls had too but they didn't get the connection. When the others looked at her Amy said, "She's got enough food in there to last several months and she hasn't touched a bit of it. (That wasn't really true. I had nibbled a little and eaten the perishables. I do eat most of my meals in the cafeteria though.) She also has everything she needs to hunt and grow more."

When the guys looked at her she continued. "She has her own supply of seeds, everything to preserve food and more guns and ammo than I'd ever thought I'd see a girl have. She also has lots of extra material to make clothes for when her's wear out and enough emergency supplies to stock our sickbay."

Brian and Charlie just stared at her for a few moments.

Liz said, "Oh come on. She can't have that much." She hadn't come down because the gravity was too much getting back up again. That's one of the reasons why even Amy had only visited a few times.

Amy looked her and said, "How many tampons did you bring?"

Liz blushed. So did Sara and me.

"I brought a couple industrial sized value packs myself but I'm going to end up buying them off My in a couple years. I'm not shitting you. She's even got things stuck under her heat shields, and bungeed to the deck and ceiling."

Charlie looked at me and said, "D-d-dang girl. Your-your sure prepared, aren't ya?"

I blushed.

Lou said, "You really think something bad is going to happen to the ship and that there won't be any help, don't you?"

I bit my lower lip nodded, as I stared at my lap, not daring to meet their eyes. "Not for a long time anyway. I feel like once we're there we're on our own."

We were all silent after that.

After a long time, Brian finally said, "I don't know if I believe this psychic stuff but I guess it doesn't hurt to be prepared. You said that nothing happens until after the jump right?"

I nodded locking up at him.

"Well in that case we have time to get ready in case anything does happen." He said.

"Wh-what can we do?" Charlie asked.

"Well ... we've got another month. We can requisition more supplies and gradually stockpile them in our pods."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.