Columbus - Cover

Columbus

Copyright© 2008 by sam177

Chapter 19

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 19 - A girl forced to join a colony mission has premonitions of doom. What will happen to the girl and the other colonists. What surprises await them on the planet, if they reach it? Note: The codes will change as the story progresses.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Reluctant   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Science Fiction   Group Sex   First   Petting   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Foot Fetish   Nudism  

June 17th 2043

I've been experimenting with various fruits and nuts that I've found. The licorice berries can be dried and eaten. They also make a really good jam. So do the cinnamon berries. The salty blue berries also make good if salty jam. The strawberries are good too but the seeds get stuck in my teeth just like the strawberries at home. I've also found that the blue-oranges can be squeezed for juice. They can also be dried but they're pretty chewy. They're better as juice and as marmalade. The straight bananas came out good when I dried them. They also make a good pudding and bread.

Out gathering things, I found a peanut tree. They look and taste just like peanuts only they grow on a tree. I also found what looked like a potato only it tasted like a yam. I'm not going to tell you how I found it though. No, it wasn't sexual but it was personal. I did decide to find a different location to do that though. I didn't want to ruin my food supply.

I've also managed to make bread. It came out orange, like I thought, and except for being a little burnt it tastes pretty good. It took a while to make the flour though. I ground it between two pots. While I was gathering wheat, I also found some oats. Oatmeal isn't my favorite breakfast but I love oatmeal cookies. I think they came out pretty good. Chocolate of course goes with everything. J

While I was out, I also spent sometime on the beach nude. It was still a little scary since the beach is a lot more open then my little pond. I kept thinking a lifeguard would come and tell me to get dressed. After a while, though I was able to relax and enjoy it. And it wasn't like I was completely goofing off. I did gather a lot of chocolate and I did some fishing.

I tried drying the fish but it didn't come out too well. It's edible but it tastes kind of bland. It wasn't so bad grilled though. I'm not a real expert on fish but I don't think they're supposed to taste like chicken. That's what the flying fish taste like. I caught a couple of those yesterday. I also watched Wolfie play with her pups. That's right Wolfie is a Mom.

As I was on my way down my drive yesterday, I heard some yipping and barking so I looked out across the field. There was Wolfie playing with four pups. I gasped at the sight and then whispered, "You're a mom!" Then I sat down to watch them play.

I really enjoyed watching them. The pups were a lot of fun to watch. When Wolfie thought they'd had enough fun she gathered them up and led them off to the trees. As they passed out of sight, I sighed and stood up. Then I headed for the creek to go fishing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.