Columbus - Cover

Columbus

Copyright© 2008 by sam177

Chapter 17

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 17 - A girl forced to join a colony mission has premonitions of doom. What will happen to the girl and the other colonists. What surprises await them on the planet, if they reach it? Note: The codes will change as the story progresses.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Reluctant   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Science Fiction   Group Sex   First   Petting   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Foot Fetish   Nudism  

June 9th 2043

I swear I'm becoming a brazen hussy. I spent the night in the garage because I let that skeeter bite me on the clit again last night. Not only did I let it bite me I even prepared for it!

After getting back to the garage I took care of a couple mangy dog like things I'd had to get rid of. I didn't keep their meat though. The scanner said it was edible but it didn't smell good to me. Then I cracked heads and put the brains into an oil pan. (It was new) I loaded the rest of the remains into garbage bags and tossed them into the back of the big truck.

After hosing down the deck, the ramp, and me, I drove over to what was left of the elephant and loaded it. Until I've got someplace to dump them I didn't want to leave them around to attract any more critters. Then I went for a drive.

It's a lot easier to get around in a vehicle. I went further today in a couple hours then it took me days walking. I still plan to walk if it's not too far though. I ended up south and dumping the remains off the cliff into the ocean. I hope the fish enjoy their dinner.

When I got back it was pretty late. There was still light to see by but I used the headlights just incase. Part of me was a little worried about getting lost but I brought my map with me and the tracks left enough of an impression that I could follow them back.

After getting back I hosed out the bed of the truck and the bags I used before backing the truck inside. Its harder backing in and up into a hole than it is driving in but I managed without hitting anything. Once I was in I hopped out, thanking the truck, and put the hose away before I went upstairs and took a long hot shower. Then I had a nutribar for dinner from the garage's supplies.

Once I'd eaten I headed back downstairs, still fully naked and after making sure it was clear, opened the garage door. Then right out in the open I squatted over the pan and peed. It was a big relief to finally go. I'd been drinking lots of water knowing I'd have too do it but still opening the door knowing I'd get bitten ... I'm such a slut!

I yelped when I was stung, instinctively clapping a hand over my pussy even though it was expected. (Hey it's a sensitive area. You'd clap your hand over your pussy too if you got stung there. Besides I clap my hand over any part of my body that gets stung. It hurts.) I didn't get the skeeter but it sure got me! I could feel my clit swelling under my fingers as I got up to close the door. By the time I was upstairs it was hot and throbbing and my pussy very wet. (I'm getting wet just thinking about it. I'm such a slut!)

Back up stairs, I willingly surrendered to the erotic poison coursing through my veins. I lay down on the bed, with my legs spread wide apart, my feet flat on the bed. Then I ran my hands over my breasts, past my tummy, and through my pubic hair to rub my swollen wet pussy. I cried out to orgasm after orgasm until I passed out exhausted.

I really don't know why I did that last night. I really don't. I'm pretty ashamed of myself. At least I didn't use any of the toys that were available. Fortunately my fingers on my clit was enough. And yes the toys are clean. Sheesh! I spent several nights here already. Did you think I'd leave them just lying around? I washed and put them way. And no I wasn't tempted to try them. I was still upset about what that blasted plant did to me. (How I wish for a flame-thrower.)

Still I wish I knew why I let the bug bite me last night. At least I did it in a safe place. Maybe a safe place was too much temptation for me, knowing how much pleasure that bug could cause. At least I didn't have any nightmares last night. I kind of expected them since I spent my day in blood and gore. Maybe that was why I did it; to celebrate life? If so I wish I'd let me know so I wouldn't feel so bad.

I wish I could mope more but I've got skins to take care of. Joy.


I've got the skins done. I'm glad. Mooshing up brains and pee is so gross! I also washed off Mr. Fuzzy's fur. I don't know if that was the right thing to do or not but since water didn't hurt it while it was on him I don't think it'll hurt it now. I hope not anyway.

When I'd finished getting all the skins on racks I went to the pond to take a bath. I brought along a shovel and used it to make sure my pond didn't have any mud fish. It's mostly rock and there weren't any last time but I wasn't taking any chances. I didn't find any though and I spent sometime splashing around and relaxing.

I'm really hoping I'm not turning into a slut but I am becoming more brazen. I never used to spend so much time nude, especially not when outside! It does feel good though. And it isn't like there's anyone around. If there were I'd of been in a swimsuit, or at least been a lot quicker about washing and getting dressed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.