Columbus - Cover

Columbus

Copyright© 2008 by sam177

Chapter 16

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 16 - A girl forced to join a colony mission has premonitions of doom. What will happen to the girl and the other colonists. What surprises await them on the planet, if they reach it? Note: The codes will change as the story progresses.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Reluctant   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Science Fiction   Group Sex   First   Petting   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Foot Fetish   Nudism  

June 8th 2043,

I am so glad to be back home! I missed my pod and my cave. After parking the garage up on the plateau, I came down here and after changing and washing, ate and entire chocolate. Hey I needed it alright? I've had a very bad week. If you had a week like I did you'd eat an entire chocolate too.

After eating the chocolate I rummaged around the fridge. I wasn't hungry but needed to eat something more than just chocolate okay? I settled on a sandwich. I didn't feel like cooking okay?

Like I said, I parked the garage up on the plateau just past the path up through the trees. That was the best spot for it I think, even though I have to walk up to get it and take a drive to come down. At least this way it isn't parked on my farm. I think it'll work out okay. All I want now is a nice long hot shower and a good nights sleep.


June 9th 2043

I didn't sleep well last night. I had a nightmare about being drowned and eaten by mudfish. I had the same one last night. I guess it's to be expected since it nearly happened. My right foot is still all tingly. I couldn't help rubbing it over my left leg when I went to bed last night. After a while I rubbed it with my free hand while my other was occupied. And if you must know the lurid details, I gave myself a very satisfying orgasm.

Still I hate nightmares. The only good thing to say about this one is that it kept me from dreaming about spending the rest of my life pregnant squeezing out seedpods.

(Sigh!)

Well I might as well get to work. I've got lots to get done still. First up, laundry. Joy.


I just saw the wolf. I was going to the cave to check on the skins — they seem okay — and there he was at the end of the drive. I stopped on my deck surprised to see him and then said, "Hi Wolfie. Did you miss me?"

It gave a snort of disgust and walked away. I think he missed me. J


I'm tired. I spent all day skinning animals. I'd planned to be cutting wood to make stairs so I'd be easier getting in and out of my pod. I also plan to built some frames to make mud bricks with. Those plans were changed however because I had to take care of some critters.

I'd gone up onto the plateau to get a truck to haul lumber in when I saw these catlike things attacking one of the elephants. I say catlike because they're shaped kind of like a cat only they have these horns coming out of their shoulders. They were running and lunging at the elephant spearing it with them while it was swinging its antlers around trying to stop them. The other animals were heading further inland away from the cats.

It managed to get one but as it flung the cat away two others caught it in the sides. It let out a trumpet of pain before collapsing. Then they started biting into it as it continued to try to cry out and kick.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.