Columbus - Cover

Columbus

Copyright© 2008 by sam177

Chapter 15

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 15 - A girl forced to join a colony mission has premonitions of doom. What will happen to the girl and the other colonists. What surprises await them on the planet, if they reach it? Note: The codes will change as the story progresses.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Reluctant   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Science Fiction   Group Sex   First   Petting   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Foot Fetish   Nudism  

June 7th 2043,

I'm about half way home. I've had to detour a bit to get to the large path that leads to the plateau above my home. I've also had to cut down a few trees. Of course the tractor is really slow. The pod's thrusters work but not enough to propel the pod in any direction except downhill, so I've had to pull it with the tractor.

Of course to get the tractor out I had to move the Snow Cats and to do that I had to learn how to operate them. I stalled the poor SUV one so many times I think she hates me. She didn't want to start when I had to back her back in. She only started after I said I was really sorry.

The truck wasn't too much of a problem though. It was just a truck with four treads instead of tires. The SUV has two and steers more like the tractor. The tractor took a while to start up at first too but since then it's been chugging happily along. It also doesn't seem to mind when I grind the gears occasionally. I am getting better though.

Of course I'd have to park it back in the garage to cross really deep streams. I only have one left to go and then I think it's just a matter of time. I will be very glad to get home. My butt is killing me! My little tractor may be cute and happy to help me but his seat leaves something to be desired.

Still I'm almost home. I almost didn't make it. Two days ago when I started for home I opened the garage door to dump out the seedpods I'd birthed and the plant's pheromone pollen hit me making me literally rock back on my heels. Immediately I felt a warm heat begin to grow between my legs as my breasts began to ache and my mouth water. Even as I began to cry my hands were unbuttoning my shirt. I couldn't stop them and I knew I was going to be fucked and inseminated again.

Just as I was starting to undo my jeans I heard this really weird kind of bleating noise. It was such a surprise it actually shocked me out of undressing. I looked around and off to my left near the corner of the garage was one of those deer/moose animals. It had its back end towards me and it was rocking back against the plant fucking it!

I swear I only gasped at the lewd site and not because of anything my fingers may have been doing! Still I did yank my right hand out of my panties when the animal bleated again and pulled off the plant with a swelling belly and leaving a trail of cum. Then I let out a cry of my own and ran inside and slammed the office door closed.

After taking care of something. Okay! I masturbated! Girls do, do that and I was too worked up — even if it was against my will - not too. Alright? Besides who wants to go around frustrated all day? So after that I hit the garage door close button from the office and went up to shower and change clothes. I felt dirty okay? Besides who wants to wear wet panties all day?

After getting ready again, I went searching the garage for a mask. I practically jumped and shouted for joy when I found one. (Okay I did shout and jump for joy. Happy?) I strapped it on and then dumped all he pods overboard. Then I quickly closed the door again. After raising the ramp I went upstairs to the cockpit and started up the thrusters. I had my fingers, arms, toes, crossed hoping the pod would lift. I let out another shout when it lifted slowly. Then I turned the pod around. As the pod turned I saw the deer/moose moving slowly away from the pod its belly very swollen. I couldn't help biting my lower lip and putting a hand on my own belly. It still feels really empty. I'm not in a hurry to fill it again but it does feel empty. I wonder if Mom felt like this after having me. At least she had me to keep her mind off it. I don't have any one. Darn it! Now I'm crying again!


Alright, where was I? Oh yeah. Moving the garage. I managed to get the pod turned but it didn't want to go up the hill. That's when I had to stop and unload the snow cats to get to the tractor. Then I had to put them back on and then pull out the cable for the winch. It's mounted d under a grate in the deck. The grate was really heavy but I managed to move it to get to the winch. It wasn't easy pulling out all that cable even though it was unwinding. What was worse was trying to do it with the mask on. I wasn't taking any chances. It didn't help any that I had to feed it through the hole in the ramp for it, stop the winch, then raise the ramp, before starting it up again with a remote.

Once I had the cable hooked to the rear of the tractor I put the remote into my small backpack and shrugged into it. Picked up my rifle and climbed onto the tractor. There wasn't really a place to put it but I managed to get lean it up against the instrument panel without it falling out. I didn't think anything would come after me though with the noise from the tractor scaring everything but I thought it better to be safe than sorry.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.