Columbus - Cover

Columbus

Copyright© 2008 by sam177

Chapter 10

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A girl forced to join a colony mission has premonitions of doom. What will happen to the girl and the other colonists. What surprises await them on the planet, if they reach it? Note: The codes will change as the story progresses.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Reluctant   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Science Fiction   Group Sex   First   Petting   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Foot Fetish   Nudism  

May 24th 2043

Well, I made it. My pod is parked in it's new home. The rocky depression thing is a perfect fit, like it was made for my pod. I did have to take care of a bear-like animal living in the cave before I moved in though. I am so thankful I didn't get eaten yesterday while I was ... occupied. I guess I got lucky and remained off the menu, as there were fresh remains of another animal in the cave. Oh, and if you ask me about what I did last night, I'll smack you.

When I went to check out the cave, I loaded up with weapons. I practiced some so I knew I could fire the shotgun, drop it and swing my rifle off my shoulder and bring it up in my hands fairly easy before I left. I also brought along a flashlight, binoculars, rope, a flare gun, and a flash-bang grenade. I also brought lots of ammo. When Brian gave me the grenades on the ship, he told me not to ask and I haven't. The flare gun and grenade seem like good things to use to see if a cave is inhabited.

Cautiously I made my way to the trees and climbed up the incline until I was across from the cave. I stayed in the treeline though, just in case. I'm glad I did. The area was a mix between grass and very soft dirt and in the dirt I could see some very big tracks. We're talking dinner plate-sized prints. I wasn't happy seeing them at all. Still I knew this was going to be a great spot. I suppose I was being greedy but I had to have it.

I watched for a while and then decided on a plan. I backed up out of sight of the cave and made my way around the clearing and started climbing up the incline to the plain. When I'd reached the area where the cliff would be, I found a path coming from the cave area. I'm pretty sure it led to the pond.

I crept along it towards the cave hoping I'd find another path leading up and sure enough, I found one. Still being very cautious, I went up as quietly as I could. There I stopped to look around. The site was beautiful. Orange grass waving in the wind with animals grazing in the distance. Some of the animals were kind of similar to those on earth but others were pretty strange. Like there was a small group that at first glance reminded me of elephants only they had racks instead of tusks. They were also a lot shorter and had twin humps like a camel.

I watched for a while but then I got back to my house cleaning. I made my way along the few trees on the side to where I figured the cave must be. Then I tied one end of the rope around me and the other around a tree. I carefully made my way down the incline to make sure. I suppose I could have managed without the rope but I didn't want to slip and fall.

I was too far over so I moved a couple trees over and tried it again. This time I was right by the cave, just a little to the left of it. I climbed back to the tree and climbed up it. I found a perch that was kind of comfortable, and set my backpack and shotgun where I could quickly get to them. Then I took one of the grenades and lowered myself back down.

It was hard to throw it and keep the rifle from sliding off but I managed. As soon as I let go of the grenade, I was scrambling back up the hill. I heard the bang followed by a loud angry roar as I scrambled up into the tree. My blood was pumping when that blue bear came out of the cave let me tell you! All I could hear was my blood rushing and the bear's roar.

It came out on all fours, then stood up on two legs and roared again. I was scared! And yes, I wet myself. Happy?

Even though I was scared, I let it have it with the rifle. Then I reloaded and let it have it again. That only seemed to make it angry though and it came towards me. I let out a shriek and grabbed the shotgun.

The next thing I remember was waking up at the base of the tree. I guess in my haste, I gave it both barrels and shot myself out of the tree. My shoulder is killing me. The rest of my body isn't happy with me either. I suppose I should have used the pump action but I'm still not completely comfortable with it.

I started to sit up with a groan and then I remembered Mr. Fuzzy. I let out a muffled shriek and grabbed for my pistol. I looked around surprised I wasn't eaten and then looked down the cliff. There was Mr. Fuzzy lying slumped along the slope as if he were sleeping. There was a nasty wound around his left eye though that told me he wasn't. Just to be safe though, I pelted him with a few rocks before I retrieved my things and headed back down. I know it was cowardly of me.

I ran back to my pod, changed clothes, then hauled in my anchor and drove up here. I was pretty anxious as I drove into my parking spot. If it was a little big I could manage but I'd have problems if it was too small. As it was though, it fit just right. J

After making sure I was parked okay, I took a quick look at the cave. I didn't worry too much about anything coming around right away. All the noise from the gunfire seems to have scared everything off. I know it would me.

The cave is perfect! Even better than I'd hoped. It goes in about 20ft, where the left wall closes in a bit, leaving a narrow space too small for Mr. Fuzzy to get through. The mess and smell was pretty bad in the first part but the rest of the cave is great! Just after the doorway, to the left, is a kind circular area to the left that would be perfect for a fireplace. There's even a vent hole up through the top somewhere. I could feel a slight breeze as I stood there. I'm surprised I didn't see it earlier when I was up above. I suppose I'll have to go find it some time and build a chimney around it, just to be sure it doesn't get clogged.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.