My Lover's Needs - Cover

My Lover's Needs

Copyright© 2008 by XTremeInk

Chapter 2

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I thought I knew my lover, but I was wrong. I thought I was perverted, but not compared to her! This story contains sweat and menstruation

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Torture   Squirting   Water Sports  

I sat down at the computer. It was hard to keep my mind off the fact that Tara was suffering in the next room. The thought turned me on something fierce, made me soaking wet. And I mean, soaking wet, my panties squished when I moved my legs and I could smell my strong scent. Just the thought of her standing there, on that spiked board, with her own bloody tampon sitting on her tongue made me shiver with lust.

Controlling my urge to masturbate, I started hunting about bondage information on the net. As you can imagine, it wasn't all that difficult to find. The difficult part was telling what was crap and what wasn't. I went to Amazon and ordered three books I found there, then I came across a pay site that I just had to join after seeing some quick video clips. I knew that I couldn't leave Tara in there too much longer, but I just had to watch at least part of one of the videos. My jaw hit the floor, and my nipples were so hard they ached.

One of the clips showed a very hot red-head with large, pierced nipples, and small tits getting cunt whipped. And I mean, whipped. This big dude was just smashing the whip with all these wide strands of leather right onto her spread cunt. And she came! Hard. I was shuddering with lust by the time I signed off and went into the other room.

It was really fucking hot in the room, and I stood inside and admired Tara's slim body. She was streaked with sweat now -- I could actually smell it -- and between her tiny tits there were large streaks of bloody saliva which had drooled from her mouth. Her thighs were streaked with reddish pussy cream as well, but her thick baby-bottle nips were hard as rocks. I thought about a couple of the pictures I'd seen, and decided that I'd have some fun with her.

First, I got the vibrator she'd made a point of showing me earlier. It was a powerful Hitachi wand vibrator, just like one I'd seen in pictures advertising the movie clips I hadn't seen yet. Then I found a pair of clamps to use on her nipples. Her whole body was trembling, and I wondered if she was tired from the position, or if her feet hurt too much from standing on the wooden spikes all this time. Or was she trembling from lust? She arched and gave a strangled little cry when I slide my fingers between her sticky folds and grazed her thick clit, which gave me my answer.

Believe it or not, I was too shy to do what I really wanted to do -- which was to lick the red-stained sweat and spit from her body. Instead, I flicked my finger over her thick brown nipple, then closed the clamp on it. She moaned really loud. No surprise there -- I'd tried them on my finger, and they were really tight. I clipped the other one on, then showed her the vibrator.

"Is this what you want?" I asked, teasing her. Of course it was.

She nodded, the blue string of her used tampon dripping more saliva as she made the motion.

"I want you to cum," I said, "will you do that for me?"

She nodded again.

I removed the ring gag, but not the tampon and looked at her.

"I want you to suck that clean while I use this vibrator on you," I said.

Her eyes were glowing as she closed her mouth with a shudder. Despite the fact that it had been sitting on her tongue for a half hour, there was still plenty of her flavor left in it. I was a little jealous, since I wanted it, but I wanted to watch her do this even more. And I wanted to watch her cum. I think more than anything, I wanted that.

I turned on the vibrator, then placed it at her pussy. Her legs were closed and it was difficult for her to open them wide enough for me to get the head of the thing in place, but it was clear her own discomfort was getting her off in a big way.

In seconds, she started cuming. And I mean, huge, loud, wet orgasms. Her whole body trembled, and even more sweat soaked her body. Her smell was thick and hot, and it turned me on even more than I already was -- quite a feat. It seemed like she just kept cuming as long as I held the vibrator to her cunt, but it was clear she was rapidly running out of energy. No surprise, since her orgasms were incredibly intense. When it seemed as if she was starting to run down, I pulled on the chain for the nipple clamps, and that set her off again. Finally, she seemed like she was almost unconscious, hanging from her wrists. I pulled the tampon out of her mouth, put my arms around her sweaty body, and kissed her deeply, tasting the strong flavor of her menstrual blood in her mouth as I did. That alone almost gave me an orgasm. She was pretty out of it though, so it was obvious I should take her down.


Once she was free, she lay there panting. I hadn't turned off the heaters, so we were both still hot and sweating. I was horny, and her smell, which wasn't strong, but definitely noticeable, was making me more horny. Thoughts and wild fantasies drifted through my mind. She'd said I could do about anything to her, but had that just been lust talking? Tara stirred in my arms and looked up at me.

"How are you?" I asked.

"Horny," she replied with a shy smile.

My eyes widened and she looked uncertain.

"We can stop, if you want..."

"No, no," I replied quickly. "I want to do more. I just don't know what to do."

"I have some ideas," she said.

We talked for a few minutes, and she got up and selected more items from various places. I asked her about a blind fold, thinking that I'd be less embarrassed about licking the sweat off her body and eating her bloody cunt, if she couldn't watch me do it. Stupid of me, I know. It wasn't like she wouldn't know who was doing it to her. She smiled and said she had something better.

The something better turned out to be a heavy leather hood with covers you could snap over the person's eyes as well as a bunch of different gags you could lock in their mouth. She had quite an array of gags, some of which looked very nasty.

"This one," she explained as I picked up an odd looking gag, "is meant to funnel your juices into my mouth. You put it on me, then fuck yourself with the other end. All your pussy juice runs into these holes and drips into my mouth."

That sounded good, but I had other plans for what I wanted to be doing to her while she was in her next position. I eventually chose a really big ball that was sort of squishy and could be pressed into her mouth where it would expand. There was a piece of leather that snapped into place over her lips to keep it in. My cunt was like a faucet. I'd had no idea the thought of my lover being hooded and gagged would turn me on so much, but it did. I was turned on even more when she told me what she wanted next.

The piece of leather she held up was a top -- of sorts. It was more like a wide band of leather that was fitted to her upper body. It could be tightened a whole lot. Enough to crush even her tiny breasts as well as restrict her breathing. That wasn't the worst part though -- at least for her. The worst part was the the area that would be covering her breasts and especially nipples, were covered with spikes, and not all of them were dull. She warned me that if I tightened it enough, the spikes would actually cut her and make her bleed. It was clear that that was what she wanted, which gave me a weird feeling in my stomach. Fear, I think, but a level of lust that was new to me as well.

As I prepared her for her next round of suffering, we were both sweating like pigs, but unlike in the past when she'd been hot, she made neither complaint nor comment. Her inner thighs were slick with a slimy mix of cunt oil and menstrual blood, and it was clear it embarrassed her, but she made no move to wipe it off. Finally, I stepped back and looked at my handy work.

Tara was kneeing, her knees spread wide. Her arms were held behind her by a series of leather straps: at her wrists, forearms and finally, just above her elbows. To my surprise, I could pull them tightly enough that her elbows were actually touching. She'd shown me how to use a spreader bar to keep her legs wide and in this position, her back was arched which pushed her hairy pussy out and open.

She was bent at the waist and her chest was resting on a heavy wooden stool. As you can guess, having her weight on her tender little titties drove the spikes into her sensitive skin. She'd had me take another strap and work it around her back, tightening it as much as I could to force her chest into the hard wood -- which of course, drove all those spikes into her skin. She even suggested that I press my knee into her back to put more pressure, and it wasn't until after I did that, that I realized I'd tightened it so much she could only breathe in shallow gasps. Once I realized it, I decided to leave her that way. I'd used the pulley again, attaching the hook to the strap holding her elbows together, and pulled. This pulled her arms up and put a lot of tension on her shoulders, making her groan as she panted trying to get enough air. I stepped around to put the hood and gag on her, and she looked me in the eyes.

"God this hurts," she moaned.

I almost, almost opened my mouth to ask her if it was too much, but the look on her face told me I'd spoil the whole thing if I did. She wanted pain and apparently, this was heaven for her. My pussy thought it was too. I didn't know what to say, so I kissed her, making her twist her head into an awkward position to get my tongue in her mouth. Saliva dripped down her chin when I finished.

I stuffed the gag into her mouth -- it took more effort than I would have thought -- the put the hood over her head, buckling it tightly, like she'd told me I should. That was harder than I thought too, since I wasn't very experienced with putting leather hoods on people. I snapped the wide leather piece over her lips to keep the gag in, then snapped the covers for her eyes in place. Stepping back and looking at her, I just couldn't stop myself from fingering my cunt. My orgasm was fast and hard, made somehow so much better by the sight of my painfully suffering lover. But I was still horny, which, I guess, makes me a serious slut.

I had a thin, fiberglass cane that Tara had given me to use on her ass and the backs of her thighs. After slapping the thing across my own palm, it was clear that it would hurt like hell. I didn't know how hard to hit her, but by now it was obvious to me that my sweet lover was into serious pain. However, it was one thing for her to tell me about it, and quite another to really see the effect it had on her.

I fully intended to have my way with her cunt -- it was displayed so very nicely after all -- but decided I'd give her a treat first. So, not really understanding just how much a thin cane hurts, I slashed the thing across her tight ass. Tara knew a lot more about pain and how to create it than I did, and it would take me weeks to realize that the position she'd had me put her in, tightened the muscles and skin over her ass and thighs. This meant, when she was caned across that taut skin, it magnified the pain. Also, since her arms were pulled up so high, any struggles caused pain in her shoulders too. Add to that the fact that the leather band around her chest was so tight she could barely breathe, and you had her version of heaven.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.