Page Six - Cover

Page Six

Copyright© 2008 by Ella Robbins

Chapter 9

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Could one picture really mean the end? For Emma Graham, you never know...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual  

Page Six
Last seen: The aforementioned Josie Paterson last heard having an argument with her mother in the dressing room at Bendel's. Sources say her mother was pretty riled up to see how trashy she looked in the Page Six of Monday.

The gals, Emma, Amanda, Elizabeth, and Nicky, gathered at Bendel's to shop.

They grabbed tons of Dolce & Gabbana, Ralph Lauren, Oscar de la Renta, Prada, and Les Best dresses, claiming they had somewhere fancy to be that weekend.

As Emma stripped to her underwear, she heard voices in the massive dressing room next to her.

"What were you wearing?" a motherly voice hissed.

"What are you talking about?" a typical teenage voice whined.

"Page Six," the mother demanded, her voice rising.

"My theory skirt, why?"

"Where did that skirt go?" the voice had increased to a shriek.

"What are you talking about mother?"

"I mean you weren't wearing anything, you tramp!"

"Mo-om," the attitude was evident.

"Don't mom me in that tone of voice. What the fuck were you wearing? No wonder the whole school thinks you're a whore, and all the parents are gossiping about it too! Look what you've done to this family!" her mother was screaming.

And every girl in the dressing rooms knew exactly who she was talking to. Her.

"Mom, shut up!"

"Don't tell me to shut up little girl! I can make your life a living hell!"

"You mean worse than it is already?"

"Just wait ... I'll make you pay for the shit you've put this family through..."

"Oh come on ... as if you didn't act like that every day of your high school life..."

"Get out..."

"What?!"

"Get out. With that attitude, there is no way I am going to even consider buying you a bathing suit ... or maybe even taking you to St. Barts!"

Everyone who was anyone was going to St. Barts over winter vacation. Thanksgiving was spent either at home, country homes, etc. The clique's families saved the islands and other countries for the longer vacations.

"Fine ... I'm leaving ... you don't have to make me..."

Emma dropped down on the chaise. She winced as the door slammed open, and a pair of extremely high heeled shoes thundered past, a stream of curse words flying out of the wearer's mouth.

"Watch your mouth, little girl!"

"Fuck you, bitch!" the wearer screamed.

"Right back at you..." the mother slammed the door shut even harder than it had been opened.

The girls immediately gathered outside, their new dresses on.

"Did you gals... ?" Liz started.

"Shh..." Nicky shuffled them all into her dressing room, the one furthest away from Mommy Dearest.

"What the... ?" Amanda asked, her eyes blazing.

"I know!" Emma half screeched.

"Shh ... no wonder she's resorted to such whorish ways..." Liz gossiped.

"Oh stop..." Nicky whispered.

"Think that's punishment enough?" Emma asked, her eyes laughing.

They all nodded, no need for them to get back at her for what she did to the four. Her Mommy Dearest had already done such.


Three hours later, Luke appeared at Emma's door, looking gorgeous in khakis and a white shirt, with a chocolate corduroy jacket over it. He was cooking her dinner again, but this time, at her house, and he promised to actually let her help.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.