Page Six - Cover

Page Six

Copyright© 2008 by Ella Robbins

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Could one picture really mean the end? For Emma Graham, you never know...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual  

Page Six
Last seen: Actually a last heard. Emma Graham and Amanda Peters walking down Park Avenue, arm in arm, both talking passionately into their cell phones. Emma heard saying "Luke" repeatedly, while Amanda was heard repeatedly saying "Chris." Both girls disappeared into Amanda's apartment building.

"What could he possibly want?" Emma groaned, and plucked her cell out of her bag.

"Hello?"

Luke could hear the snap in her voice.

"Hey, it's me, Luke."

"Hi."

"What's up?"

"Nothing," she was using as few words as possible. "You?"

"Just got out of school ... football's canceled today, do you want to do something?"

"Can't."

"Why?"

"Amanda and I have homework."

Next to both, their best friends were having identical conversations.

"You guys have homework?" Chris asked.

"Yes," Amanda snapped.

"Well, do you gals want to get together and procrastinate?"

"Um ... we can't."

"Oh ... okay ... well I guess I'll call you later."

"Fine. Bye."

She snapped the phone shut and glanced over as Emma snapped hers shut as well.

"What jerks," they muttered together, then giggled, and looped their arms further together, walking closer together, and together tucking their heads against the sudden wind that had picked up.

Once at Amanda's house, sure they opened the books for twenty minutes, but eventually whipped out the Cookies'N'Cream gellato. They had gone from hell in a size ten hand basket to heaven in a brand new size two Dolce & Gabbana dress.

They cracked it open, and Emma hit play on the remote to start Breakfast at Tiffany's.


As Emma unlocked the front door, she heard the maid and her brother arguing in his room. She headed straight past, not wanting to get in it as she saw her mother come streaking by to get in the argument.

"Emma..." the nanny, Fredericka, called.

"Shit..." she muttered under her breath. "Now is not the time Fredericka!"

"Never is the time," she stated mockingly, she had a ridiculously thick Spanish accent.

"Especially now. Back off."

She slammed the door as she entered her room.

And her phone started ringing.

It was Luke.

"What?" she barked, answering it.

"Hey to you too ... what's up Pooh Bear?" he knew how much she loved being called Pooh Bear, exactly like Elle Woods in Legally Blonde.

"Stop calling me Pooh Bear."

"What?" he was immediately defensive.

"Stop."

"I thought you..."

"Why?"

"Why what?"

"Page Six, asshole."

"Emma..."

"Fuck you."

"I haven't even se..." she cut him off midword as she snapped her phone shut.

"Jack ass," she muttered, dropping her bag next to her mahogany desk, and chucking her cell phone onto the bed.

She changed into cashmere pajama bottoms and a huge old Kingston tee. It was her older brother's, her "comfort" shirt.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.