Page Six - Cover

Page Six

Copyright© 2008 by Ella Robbins

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Could one picture really mean the end? For Emma Graham, you never know...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual  

Last seen: Emma Graham scurrying through a slight shower into Luke Brown's brownstone. Only a couple of lights were on in the house. Emma left thoroughly stuffed and glowing with love.

Emma pulled on her best jeans, actually by James, a new designer. Her white lacy, frilly top accentuated whatever she had left from her tan. Her make-up made her sapphire eyes stand out, and her eye liner lined them perfectly. She had spent forever getting ready, had brushed her hair so many times it shone, and worried about her outfit so many times, her mother finally made her leave her room so she couldn't primp anymore.

At exactly seven twenty five, she went downstairs, and let the doorman call a cab for her. Her cashmere jacket was belted, and her bag hung easily on her arm. Her stilettos fit her feet perfectly, exposing her perfectly pedicured toes, and her perfectly manicured nails gleamed as she waved goodbye to her doorman.

It began to drizzle as the cab zipped down Park Avenue, and soon she found herself being dropped off.

She tipped him well, and stepped out, hurrying towards the door, and up the stairs. Ducking under the doorjamb, she pressed the bell.

Her Prince Charming soon appeared at the door, opening it, and sweeping her into a hug that smelled like ridiculously good tomato sauce. He had a streak of flour across his cheek, and she laughed, kissing him, and wiping his cheek.

You look beautiful, he said, leading the way in. As if she needed leading. She knew his house perfectly well.

Thank you ... you look great too ... she dropped her jacket onto a chair in the foyer, and placed her purse on top. He was wearing a gorgeous blue sweater that matched his, and her, eyes perfectly.

He glanced over his shoulder, and grinned. His sapphire eyes twinkled. God, he was gorgeous. And he was all hers.

He led her through the dining room, which was already set for the two of them. He had even lit candles.

He paused in the doorway while she drank it in.

It's beautiful, she kissed him sweetly, and laced her fingers through his. He gave her an adorable smile, and led the way into the kitchen. The sauce was still on the stove, a salad in a bowl, and two beautiful chicken breasts were sitting in one of the skillets. Some vegetables were in another pan.

Can I do anything? she asked, slipping her arms around him, still holding his hand so one of his arms came across his chest. She kissed his cheek.

I'm good ... just sit there and look beautiful...

She giggled.

A timer buzzed. Roll time...

You made rolls? she giggled in disbelief.

He rolled his eyes and grinned, tickling her. That'll give you something to giggle about...

Stop! she screeched, laughing all the harder.

Fine, but only because I don't want to screw anything up.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.