Page Six - Cover

Page Six

Copyright© 2008 by Ella Robbins

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Could one picture really mean the end? For Emma Graham, you never know...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual  

Last scene: Sixteen seniors from high schools around NYC piling into a black stretch limo, compliments of the owner of new club Oscar's daughter, Crystal Hensley. A few hours later ... Emma Graham and Amanda Peters pouring out of the limo in a whirl of tie jackets, long, glamorous hair, and purses. Each kissing their boyfriends, before hurrying into Emma's building, promptly waking the late shift doorman.

Check PS, they had nicknamed the society/social page that constantly featured pictures of people in their crowd doing illegal things, and then attending benefits, etc. with their parents like the good Upper East Side Princesses they were.

Do we look good? Emma looked up from the computer where a. She and Nicky were discussing the high points of the night and b. She and Luke were discussing the high points of their hook up ... okay joke. Where she and Luke were discussing their plans for their night alone at his house ... he was cooking her dinner.

Do we ever not?

In response to her look, Amanda grabbed the magazine, and flipped it open. See for yourself...

Above said caption was a picture of the four of them, each couple kissing outside the limo, while Crystal was wildly poking her head out of the limo's sunroof, a bottle of something that was most likely illegal in her hand.

Emma grabbed it out of her hand, and thoroughly examined herself. Her body was toned, the tan from vacation was beginning to wear off, but she still looked good. She liked how her hair hung all beautifully fanned out on her jacket, and how Luke's hand looked intwined in it, supporting the back of her head as they kissed. Their eyes both closed, she liked how her cheeks were pink because of the temperature drop, and how his were equally pink. Their hips were touching, and his other hand was around her waist.

We look good in the Post, she typed.

He typed a winking face, Good.

Cuteness/adorableness factor: he was an eleven.

Emma ... she heard her little brother shout.

What?!

Mom wants her purse back...

Tell her I'll give it to her later!

She heard him call something unintelligible to their mother, and then slam the door to his room.

So ... what's on the agenda for today? Amanda asked, stretching her thin arms over her head, and letting out a little squeal. I feel goood.

It's just because our periods are finally here...

Tell me about it...

A pause.

So, wanna go shopping? that was practically all Amanda thought about.

And Emma too, Sure.

With their hangovers, both girls knew that with a couple of new pairs of shoes and outfits, along with some nice makeup to cover up the bags under their eyes, both girls would be good as new.


Several hundred dollars later, they sat in SFA, eating the famous Broadway salads of the Saks Fifth Avenue restaurant, you know the ones with the apples, blue cheese, nuts, and balsamic vinaigrette on them.

What are you and Chris doing tonight?

Hooking up on my bed ... what about you and Luke?

Emma smiled to herself, Mandy and Chris loved doing that ... just sitting on her bed for hours, watching movies and hooking up.

He's cooking me dinner...

Too bad you still have your period ... she whispered the word period, and both girls immediately erupted into giggles.

Stop! they constantly joked about the fact that Luke and Emma were both still virgins ... Mandy and Chris? Think again.

Come on! He's cooking you dinner at his house!

We've already talked about it ... we're both not sure when we'll be ready, but I'm positive that it won't be tonight!

The girls laughed together.

I'm done ... Mandy announced, throwing back her head and downing the rest of her diet Coke in one gulp. She burped quietly, then hiccuped.

Emma laughed, and stood up, pulling some money out of her wallet to pay, and leaving it on top of the check. Mandy followed suit.

Collecting their bags, the two girls left.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.