Page Six - Cover

Page Six

Copyright© 2008 by Ella Robbins

Chapter 27

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 27 - Could one picture really mean the end? For Emma Graham, you never know...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual  

Last seen: Chris Hardman, Jake Andrews, Luke Brown, and Dan Woods dressing up and getting ready to attend the Patricia Loyalton School for Girls' Class of 2005 graduation. They graduated the previous Friday as the Kingston School for Boys' Class of 2005.

The boys all gathered at Dan's house, prepared to go, maybe cry, and watch their ladies, their princesses, their Pooh Bears, their honeys, their darlings graduate and finally join the world, as they had the Friday before.

"Dude, their graduating..." Jake said, shaking his head as they got into the town car.

"Dude, we've graduated," Luke said.

"Dude, I'm so freaked out about college..." Chris moaned.

"Dude, I'm freaked out about life in general..." Dan said.

The boys broke into nervous laughter, punching each other's arms, and then pulled each other all into a bear hug.

"I hate to sound mushy, but I love you guys..." Chris said, blushing.

"Man, I love you guys too," Jake said.

"You guys are like my brothers, I love you," Luke said.

"I love you guys!" Dan fake squeeled like one of the girls would, and they all laughed, glad Dan, as usual, could still break the tension/nervousness. They were all nervous about life. They were finally going out on their own. Actually, it wasn't even on their own. They still had their little posse, their little gang, their little clique of eight, four girls, four guys, four couples. Would it stay like that forever?

That was the question more on their minds than almost anything else.


They arrived along with all seven families early. The Church of the Heavenly Rest was beautiful. The families congratulated the boys once again, and wished them luck, and the boys congratulated and wished luck to the girls' families.

The music started, and the girls came floating down the isle, looking beautiful in their white dresses. It was a Loyalton tradition. The girls wore white dresses and white shoes, no gowns or hats. It was odd, but it was to be appreciated, and it was beautiful.

And the mothers started crying. The fathers looked proud, if not extremely choked up. The boys had tears in their eyes.

Emma was the first of the four to be called.

"Emma Felicity Graham..." they all applauded, and the guys whooped.

"Elizabeth Julia Patrick..."

"Amanda Lauren Peters..."

"Nicky Samantha Woods..."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.