Page Six - Cover

Page Six

Copyright© 2008 by Ella Robbins

Chapter 26

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 26 - Could one picture really mean the end? For Emma Graham, you never know...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual  

Last seen: Nicky Woods, Emma Graham, Elizabeth Patrick, and Amanda Peters (soon to be graduates as members of the Loyalton School for Girls' Class of 2005) dressing up and getting ready to attend the Kingston School for Boys' Class of 2005 graduation.

They gathered together outside of Emma's building, and had her doorman take pictures of them.

"Girls, this is it ... after this, our boys are officially on their way..." Liz said as they got into the town car they had called.

Nicky almost started crying right then and there.


They arrived early enough, the ceremony hadn't started yet. The girls parents were also there. The seven families were absolute best friends, one son graduating was like a son graduating for the other six families as well (there were seven families because Dan and Nicky were twins). The boys and all the families would also be at the girls' graduation the following Tuesday.

They found their families, and took their seats close to the front. Mrs. Brown complimented Emma on her Oscar de la Renta dress, and Emma complimented her on her vintage Chanel.

The music started, and the boys came parading down.

And the mothers started crying. The fathers looked proud, if not extremely choked up. The girls had tears in their eyes.

Luke was the first of the four to be called.

"Luke Harrison Brown..." they all applauded, and the girls whooped.

"Jake Aaron Andrews..."

"Christopher Alexander Hardman..."

"Daniel Patrick Woods..."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.