Page Six - Cover

Page Six

Copyright© 2008 by Ella Robbins

Chapter 25

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 25 - Could one picture really mean the end? For Emma Graham, you never know...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual  

Last seen: Amanda Peters shopping in Takashimaya for flowers for Angela Graham. Liz Patrick and Nicky Woods purchasing baby gifts at Tiffany's (Amanda, Liz, and Nicky will graduate from Loyalton School for girls next week along with Mrs. Graham's daugher Emma). Luke Brown and his friends, about to graduate from Kingston School for Boys, picking out a gift basket for Mrs. Graham.

Birth Announcements: It's a girl! Carolyn Elizabeth Graham, born June 6, 2005 to Dr. Ben Graham and Angela Graham at Lenox Hill Hospital. Carolyn weighed in at 6 pounds 8 ounces, and is exactly 18 inches in height. Hair: golden brown peach fuzz. Eyes: still blue, haven't changed to their actual color yet. Siblings: Emma Felicity Graham, age 18. Henry Erin Graham, age 20. Peter Thomas Graham and Hillary Lexi Graham, twins, age 13.

She had a little sister. It was so cute. It almost made her cry.

Her friends all sent gifts, gift baskets, flowers, etc. Their parents sent their own things as well. Emma went on a shopping spree to Tiffany, and ordered several baby things, and then headed straight for the baby section of Burberry to make sure her little sister was the best-dressed new baby in the city.

Then, of course, she went out and brought herself a new pair of shoes.

Something to celebrate about!


And then she really did cry, but for completely different reasons.


The senior day followed five days later, the next Tuesday (a week from prom). Their parents joined them at school, and through lunch. This would be their last visiting days at Patricia Loyalton School for Girls and the Kingston School for Boys.

Emma's mom handed Carolyn, her new baby sister, over to one of the nannies, refusing to miss such ground breaking moments in her oldest daugher's life. That Thursday, the senior breakfast with all of their parents. And then that Friday night, the senior dinner. This time with teachers, administrators, division heads, department heads, and the head of school.

All the girls cried. All the boys reminised and wished they could cry. At least the eight had each other, and would all be going to Yale University together, Class of 2009.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.