Page Six - Cover

Page Six

Copyright© 2008 by Ella Robbins

Chapter 22

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Could one picture really mean the end? For Emma Graham, you never know...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual  

Last seen: Amanda Peters, Emma Graham, Liz Patrick, and Nicky Woods, seniors at Loyalton, shopping for prom dresses in Oscar de la Renta. Their Kingston male equivalents were getting measured for their tuxes at Zeller.

"I like this one..." Liz came spinning out of the dressing room in a whirl of light pink silk in a long, off the shoulder Oscar de la Renta dress.

"It's beautiful," Mandy breathed. And it really was, Liz looked beautiful. Her pale blonde hair fanned out across her back and shoulders, and her skin was flawless and beautifully tan. They had just gotten back from memorial day weekend, spending it at the Grahams' Hamptons home.

"Oh girls..." Emma called. She twirled out of the dressing room in a silk ivory tube dress with a corset, lace up back. It looked beautiful with her tan and against her golden brown hair. Her sapphire eyes sparkled even more brightly, and then the girls realized what it was about the dress they loved. It had two layers ... one was a thin ivory silk, the other one closest to Emma's flawless, tanned, and toned body was sapphire. In some places, the ivory silk stopped before the sapphire silk did, revealing the beautiful blue. It was beautiful.

"Oh my god, Emma!" Amanda promptly jumped off the thing where all the brides stand to try on their dresses, and hugged her best friend tightly to her. She was wearing a pale green velvet dress, tube dress with a corset back, similar to Emma's. Nicky was the last to appear, she was wearing a dress similar to Liz's. It was lavender, absolutely beautiful. It looks great with her chocolate brown hair.

"Girls?" Emma gathered them together in a huddle. "Do we dare all go Oscar?"

"Yes we do!" Liz squealed.

"I love you girls," Nicky gushed.

"Ditto..." Amanda said, her eyes getting glittery.

"Aww!" Liz cooed. They squeezed closer to each other, loving each other.


Three hours later, they were gathered around a table at Serafina, a few blocks away from the Oscar de la Renta on Madison in the seventies.

They had been doing this a lot lately. Shopping for clothes for college (as if they didn't have enough clothes!) and eating lunch together. Just them, the girls.

Thank god they were all going to the same college together!

What would they have done if they weren't?

Oh God forbid...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.