Page Six - Cover

Page Six

Copyright© 2008 by Ella Robbins

Chapter 15

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Could one picture really mean the end? For Emma Graham, you never know...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual  

Last seen: Emma and Henry Graham, offspring of Dr. and Mrs. Ben Graham (Mrs. Graham, a famous designer), dancing at Patchouli.

Aww ... the siblings cooed at each other in the back of their parents silver Jaguar. The picture was of the two of them, smiling and looking positively adorable, and not at all incest-y and all that that people would have thought.

The eight families were all on their way to the Waldorf, where they had all been meeting for the hotel's Thanksgiving lunch/dinner buffet/meal since the groups had officially merged in sixth grade (even though they were all friends long before that, their parents were all friends, their help were all friends, it was all so stereotypical).

Mom, look at us ... she passed the magazine to the front passenger seat, where her mother sat in a Carolina Herrera gown and Harry Winston diamonds.

Her mother took the magazine, laughing, Charming darling, charming...

Her father glanced over, and chuckled. You two are quite the couple! they all laughed at the joke.

The twins rolled their eyes, and then rolled their eyes at each other. Such typical middle schoolers, embarrassed by their, and their family's, mere existence.

She folded up the magazine, and stuffed it into her small Coach hobo purse.

They soon pulled up in front of the hotel, and she stepped out as the doorman opened the door for her. Henry stepped out after, looking dashing in an Armani suit. She straightened the bottom of her Oscar de la Renta wrap around dress, and smoothed her Les Best coat. Her Jimmy Choo heels clicked their way up the carpeted path and into the hotel.

They met the other families at the coat rack, where cashmere, suede, mink, and other various fur coats were traded in for little blue tickets with numbers. Emma tucked the ticket into her bag, and smoothed her dress, examining herself in the smooth marble wall. She liked the way her La Perla bra and underwear set made her boobs look perfect, and emphasized the perfect shape and definition of her butt.

Luke was barely going to be able to keep his hands off her. If she even looked at him, that is.

The other families eventually drifted in, the girls gathering together to sit and chat about their clothes, other people's clothes, and how hot the guys looked. Except the €—how hot the guys looked' was somewhat avoided, as they all knew how pissed Emma was at Luke at that moment.

Amanda was wearing her newest Donna Karan skirt with an Intermix top, Cacharel purse, and beautiful Manolos. Liz shone in her Carmen Miranda dress, Louis Vuitton purse, and Eugenia Kim shoes. Nicky's Miu Miu dress emphasized her swimming-toned body perfectly, her Coach wristlet looked adorable, and her matching Miu Miu shoes looked even more adorable.

The guys looked hot in whatever they were wearing, Emma couldn't care less. She was bored out of her mind with their pack.

Eventually, they were called for their reservation, and taken to a huge long table. The girls were put together, their boys across from each other, two parents on either side, and then siblings on down the line...

Henry was busy hitting on Dan and Nicky's older sister, also a sophomore, but at Princeton. Peter and Hillary, her twin siblings, were hanging out with Liz's little brother, and Jake's little sister. Each family had sixth graders, high school seniors, and college sophomores. No wonder they fit together so stereotypically perfectly.

Chris and Amanda were acting adorable as usual, ditto with Liz and Dan. Nicky and Jake were acting weird, she kept ducking her head whenever he tried to talk to her. Emma just flat out ignored Luke, no matter how many times he tried to talk to her.

An hour and a half later, she had already had two cosmos, and three cups of coffee, and was officially about to pee her pants.

Excuse me ... she muttered, and got up, marching straight for the bathroom.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.