Page Six - Cover

Page Six

Copyright© 2008 by Ella Robbins

Chapter 14

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Could one picture really mean the end? For Emma Graham, you never know...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual  

Last seen: Luke Brown, senior at Kingston School for Boys, ordering flowers at Takashimaya on Madison. Two hours later, the flowers were delivered to Josie Paterson's penthouse apartment on Fifth Avenue.

There were two pictures. The first was him handing his platinum AmEx to the woman behind the counter, with that sloppy, adorable grin of his, his shaggy hair falling into his beautiful eyes. The second was that bitch signing her name on the delivery sheet, giving the delivery boy as flirtatious a grin as she could muster in her flirty, tiny baby tee and low slung jeans.

That bitch, Emma screamed, and promptly threw the magazine against the ivory colored wall of her massive bedroom overlooking Park Avenue.

Emma? her college sophomore brother, Henry, came in. He had just come home from college the day before. His break for Thanksgiving was starting, and it was Monday. Thanksgiving was Wednesday, and they had the whole week off for a Thanksgiving break.

He had just gotten out of the shower, a towel wrapped around his waist, his perfect body glistening. His hair stuck in all directions from the towel rub he was giving it. His sapphire eyes sparkled.

I hate her! That coke addict, alcoholic, anorexic, bulimic, fucking bitch! she screamed at the top of her lounges, and promptly flung herself onto her bed.

Emma! What the hell?

That bitch ... the next promptly thing she did was to promptly burst into tears.

Want to call this apparent €—bitch' anything else?

Shut up ... she sobbed. She's done drugs, stolen my fucking boyfriend, we got revenge by turning her in when she did coke in the loo at Heaven, and then is still stealing my fucking boyfriend.

So maybe he shouldn't be your €—fucking boyfriend' and you said you've already gotten revenge ... what's the problem?

She gestured vaguely towards the wall where the magazine had flopped to the floor. He wandered over, and scooped it up.

Whoa...

Exactly ... that fucking bitch...

Okay, let's go...

She had locked herself in her room on Friday afternoon when Liz had stormed the cafeteria, Page Six and pale blonde hair flying through the air.

The Page Six had that picture on it.

What? she asked, her voice muffled by her 450-count Egyptian cotton pillow cases.

You haven't left this room since Friday afternoon...

So?

You're going crazy ... come on babe ... don't pull a €—Splendor In the Grass' ... he brought up her favorite movie, where and when, the main characters, went crazy because they were so in love with each other.

Fuck you ... she muttered.

Come on Emma ... you know you love me ... he got onto her bed, and curled up next to her, snuggling.

I hate my life ... she groaned, and pulled him closer to her. No matter how much life sucked, her carefree, charming, adorable, and endlessly loving brother was always there for her.

Shh ... he just rubbed her head.


Three hours later, she was clad in a white Gucci tube dress, with her brother in his hottest Armani on her arm. They were heading to Patchouli for dancing.

After two drinks, cosmopolitans for her, Jack and Cokes for him, they grabbed each other's hands, and headed to the dance floor, the hottest couple in the room, yet 100% never even close to coupling ... they laughed as the gossip began to spread as they overtook the room. With their dance lessons at Knickerbocker all through middle school, and then the countless high school parties spent dancing to every rap, hip hop, and rock and roll song that existed, they knew exactly what to do no matter what song came on.

I saw her on Page Six...

So apparently she got a new squeeze...

No, he's not her new squeeze! Didn't you see her on Page Six with that gorgeous guy who was on it on Friday...

Totally! But I mean, this guy is like totally hotter, and probably much more mature...

Their friend came over, five drinks in hand, and clunked them down on the little round high table. Um, hello? He goes to school with my brother ... they're siblings...

Oooh...

Wait, your brother goes to Yale? What year?

Sophomore...

Can we go visit...

They couldn't have cared less what the gossip was ... they were each other's best friends out partying it up.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.