Page Six - Cover

Page Six

Copyright© 2008 by Ella Robbins

Chapter 13

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Could one picture really mean the end? For Emma Graham, you never know...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual  

Last seen: Josie Paterson, junior at prestigious Patricia Loyalton School for Girls, signing up for a rehabilitation clinic with her parents, Dr. and Mrs. Samuel Paterson III.

Where is Nicky? Liz asked with a whine. She plucked an onion ring off the plate in front of her, and stuck it in her mouth, licking her perfectly manicured pointer and thumb.

Sucking up to Mrs. Weston again? Emma joked, stuffing a bite of her fabulously healthy salad into her mouth. Balsamic vinegar splattered onto the table in front of her. She ran her napkin over the spot, and dabbed her mouth in her usual delicate way.

Haha, sure ... Amanda glanced around, no sign of her. She sighed, and poked her fork at that lunch day's pasta of the day. Their attempt at fettuccine alfredo made her want to puke. Like she hadn't already puked up everything she ate that day. This is positively revolting...

Emma laughed, Exactly why I never eat it...

Or never eat, take your pick. She, along with her three best friends, probably spent the end of most of their meals puking their guts out in the ladies' room. But then again, what Upper East Side society princess doesn't?

Sorry I'm late ... had to pick these up! Nicky appeared in a whirl of her Ralph Lauren, so big it had to be Dan's, red polo shirt, perfectly pleated uniform school skirt, naturally straight and naturally highlighted chocolate brown hair, and a whiff of Hermes Eau D'Orange Verte perfume (also Dan's), and dropped a box of Eura's incredible chocolate chip cookies onto the table.

The girls squealed and dove in.

Wait for PS, I'll get the milk...

Amanda jumped up, and skittered off to get the milk. She reappeared in seconds with cartons and cups, one 2% for herself, two 1% milk for Emma and Nicky, one skim milk for Liz.

Okay, let's go.

Nicky opened her turquoise Fendi bag, and whipped out the magazine, and opened up to Page Six.

There...

They all gapped, Oh-ed, and Ah-ed about the pictures shown. Along with famous people, writers, and God knows who else, there she was, signing up for rehab!

Told you it was a brilliant plan, Emma gushed, laughing about how cracked out she looked in the picture.

Of course ... the four girls burst into laughter.

A few tables down, her posse glared at them, now led by her fellow Queen Bee of the Junior Class. It was their fault their Queen Bee was now in rehab. She was missing almost a week of school.

As if the gossip wasn't already flying...

Did you hear what happened at Heaven on Saturday night... ?

No! Does it have anything to with why she isn't in school ... the girl groaned, darting her eyes over to her usual table.

Totally ... they were at Heaven...

No, they were at Gorgon...

Whatever...

Anyway, apparently Emma Graham...

No, I heard it was Amanda, her best friend...

No, it was definitely Emma...

Any who, she apparently stalked straight up to the manager and told him that she was snorting coke in the loo...

Oh. My. God...

I know! How crazy is that? But I've heard that the new manager is completely gay...

Yeah, and they're thinking of turning the place into a gay club...

But the straights have so much fun there ... the girl whined back.

It didn't matter what they were gossiping about now ... the damage to her reputation had already been done. Before, before before, and especially now. And most likely in the future too.

Shouldn't we be feeling the slightest bit guilty? Amanda asked jokingly.

Maaaandy ... like, as if ... her best friend, Emma, joked right back.

The table erupted into peels of laughter again. The pack remained at their table as the Queen Bees of the senior class, and the school, through the next period. The middle school had eaten before them, so the only people who were left were some teachers and various maintenance men, who only took up a few tables as they spread themselves out around the dining room.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.