Page Six - Cover

Page Six

Copyright© 2008 by Ella Robbins

Chapter 12

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Could one picture really mean the end? For Emma Graham, you never know...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual  

Last seen: Luke Brown and Emma Graham strolling arm in arm around the Great Lawn, accompanied by her family pooch Trixie (Trix for short), an adorable Yorkshire Terrier.

Aww...

Emma heard the girls gushing before she even got to the table.

Whats up? she asked, setting down her green tray with the light blue emblem of the school on it. Typically prep school: green and light blue ... nice colors.

For the first time in a month...

What? she dropped her tennis toned butt into the seat, and swept her hair off her neck and back, twisting it, and letting it fall down in a coil onto the back of her lavender purple turtle neck.

See for yourself ... Amanda turned the magazine around, and scooted it the couple of inches towards Emmas tray.

It was true, for the first time in a month, there werent pictures of her on Page Six. For the past month, it had been full of pictures of her coming out of rehab, coming out of stores (with bags that Page Six concluded were full of larger sized clothes, the larger size needed because she had gained weight from her cutting-her-addiction-rehab-diet-of-candy-bars-and-sodas), coming out of Starbucks with sugar packed drinks, coming out of anywhere with a baseball cap, zip up sweater or sweatshirt, and huge Chanel sunglasses on to prevent from being photographed even more by Page Six.

And now there was a picture of her and her darling Luke, and Trixie, the Grahams family pooch. They were strolling languidly along the bridal path, their hands laced together, and arms tucked together. She was leaning her head against his shoulder as they strolled along, and he was handing her a blossom that he had just picked off the tree they were walking past.

Aww ... Emma agreed with them.

So, whats new gals? she was getting sick of their constant obsession with Page Six, and how they were constantly being featured there.

Jake and I got caught on the Met steps again ... Nicky and Jake were practically famous for doing as many raunchy things in public as they could legally get away with.

Thats across the street from me! Liz whined, thankful she hadnt happened to look out the window and seen two of her best friends practically getting it on right outside.

What about you and Dan? I havent heard about you guys in forever ... she picked up the apple that was on her tray, and began to slice into it, popping a slice into her mouth.

Were good ... things are quiet and good as usual...

Meaning...

Were heading to the cabin this weekend again.

It seemed like she and her hubby were going to Dan and Nicky (remember? theyre twins?)s parents cabin in the Berkshires to get crazy every weekend!

Amanda? Nicky picked up the packet of peanut butter, and slathered a bit onto her apple.

Better watch the peanut butter ... dont want to add any extra pounds ... a snooty voice behind her said.

Excuse me? she asked, whirling around, sending her hair cascading delicately over her shoulder.

I think what you did was unacceptable...

Liz started giggling, only to get a glare in response.

Like, what right do you have to tell us whats acceptable and whats not? Nicky asked.

You dumped fucking clam chowder on my head...

Um, hello? Accident? Amanda sounded like the well bred stuck up princess they could all be.

Um, hello? Think again? she replied in an even bitchier attitude.

Um, hello? Guys? We totally dont have the time for this, Emma replied with a smirk. She stood up, put the magazine on her tray where she would have full view of the incredibly adorable picture of her and Luke, and shoved her chair back, knocking into her.

Im not through...

Yes, you are, the other girls followed suit, sweeping up their things, and departing in a whirl of cashmere sweaters, suede boots, luxurious hair and perfume, and a twirl of their far too short school skirts.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.