Page Six - Cover

Page Six

Copyright© 2008 by Ella Robbins

Chapter 11

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Could one picture really mean the end? For Emma Graham, you never know...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual  

Last seen: Emma Graham, Amanda Peters, Nicky Woods, Elizabeth Patrick, all their boyfriends, and their junior equivalents at Heaven, a new club way downtown. The drinks were many, Josie Patersons drugs were many lines, and the pot and cigarettes were choking them all.

The club was beautiful ... called Heaven, everything was done in white, the booths white leather, everything was white and gorgeous.

Ready? Emma shouted over the noise of the bar.

Ready! she screamed, ditto with the rest of their friends.

One...

Two! Amanda shouted.

Three! Liz finished.

All eight girls grabbed their glasses and knocked them back, the vodka racing down their throats.

Woo hoo! Emma shrieked, and grabbed her diet Coke chaser.

Across the long table, the guys did a chant as they downed their own shots.

She flagged down their waiter, Sir! Another round!

The bartender/waiter grabbed the bottle of Ketel One, and came down the middle of their two tables facing each other, sloshing the vodka in and over each glass, and then down the row the other way too for the guys glasses.

Hey guys, ready? Nicky squealed.

Yeah! they shouted.

One! she screamed.

Two! Emma screamed, giving her an evil eye. At least her latest hubby/boyfriend/hook up was there, distracting her from Luke.

Three! Luke, and her latest guy, John, shouted.

Sixteen heads were thrown back, sixteen shots flew down their throats, sixteen glasses of other drinks were quickly grabbed and chugged as chasers.

Ahh ... Luke muttered, grinning stupidly. He stuck two Merits into his mouth, and lit them, handing one to Emma.

Thanks baaaby, she cooed, taking a couple of puffs rapidly.

Light me? she asked flirtatiously, holding her cigarette in Lukes face.

Um ... his eyes darted between the two girls.

Emma smiled.

Sure ... he flicked his lighter.

Thanks ... she flirted.

He got up, came around to Emma, and started swapping saliva with her.

Dance time! she shrieked when they came up for air.

This weird shadow crossed her face, but she grabbed Johns arm, and headed to the massive, heaving-with-beautiful-and-beautifully-trashed-in-beautiful-and-beautifully-expensive-clothes-people dance floor.

They all crammed onto the dance floor, shaking their drunken butts, and blowing smoke into the air above the throng's heads.


An hour later, Emma headed to the bathroom.

As she half sat/half stood in the loo, she heard the door slam open, and a person came in.

Ugh, finally ... the girl groaned.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.