Page Six - Cover

Page Six

Copyright© 2008 by Ella Robbins

Chapter 10

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Could one picture really mean the end? For Emma Graham, you never know...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual  

Last seen: Josie Paterson, seen here, doing something quite illegal. Troubles at home? If not, they sure are on the way...

Emma dropped down next to the three girls, and made them all perk up with the devilish grin on her face.

What? Liz asked, forking some edamame into her mouth, and promptly opening another one of the red soy sauce packets on top of it.

The bitch is headed to rehab.

What?

Shes going ... check this out...

Half of Page Six was pictures and an article. She had been caught doing lines of coke in the bathroom on an Art History school trip, she was in their class...

No wonder I didnt see her when we got to the Taylor exhibit at the MoMA.

Yeah, apparently she was snorting coke in the loo ... ha, Nicky quoted one of the books in their favorite series (The A-List by Zoey Dean).

Shh ... Emma started laughing, and immediately slapped her hand over her mouth. She was on her way across the dining room, heading for her usual table with her usual posse.

Poor nostrils ... Amanda said, her shoulders shaking, her perfect nostrils flaring as she desperately tried to keep in the laughter.

Then all four burst, and half the cafeteria turned to see what they were laughing about, as if they didnt all already know.

Apparently she has to spend the next six months doing mandatory rehab every day after school...

On weekends too...

There goes her social life...

What social life?

Ha, she was a total ho, now all the guys are going to get totally turned off...

I guess she got what was coming to her...

At least Emma and Amanda got their revenge...

Haha, you mean the cops got their revenge...

And thanks to that picture on PS, they think they can charge her for underage drinking too...

Its a good thing she was the one holding the two martini glasses in each hand, and not those adorable boys...

But why would they charge her? All of us get drunk every weekend of our lives, and weve never been charged...

Shes right ... thats totally untrue...

Whatever...

So apparently Oscars came out with this new drink...

Everyone was already on to the days other gossip, leaving her to eat her lunch in peace.

Ready to watch and laugh? Nicky grinned. She picked up her bowl of by-now-cold New England clam chowder soup.

You wouldnt dare ... Emmas laughter was almost making her perfect Chanel mascara run down her flawless cheeks.

Watch me ... Liz, be my back up?

She nodded, trying to make a straight face. She picked up her edamame, and straightened her far too short pleated skirt. Her light green cashmere sweater clung to her body in all the perfect places ... she looked hot. So did Nicky. They looked like two girls who were about the get an even sweeter revenge for their best friends, Emma and Amanda.

So, have you heard the latest news?

Yeah, what is with Reese Witherspoons new hairstyle?

God I have no idea ... she should have just stayed blonde...

Totally trying to pull a Renee ... at the precise moment, Nicky tripped over her chair, tilting the bowl slightly forward (on purpose of course) as she dropped it with a shriek.

She screamed as the liquid hit, the bowl clattering onto her tray, leaving her hair, shoulders, back, front, and lap covered in a bowl worth of creamy crap.

Her eyes were smoldering, her hair actually dripping.

Oops ... sorry! Nick looked completely unfazed.

Then she got the appearance on her face of someone who had just realized her clothes ... Your poor sweater ... she gushed with fake sympathy.

Everyone knew it was her favorite, the one she wore as often as possible, without looking like she owned less than at least five adorable cashmere sweaters and other over-the-Polo-tees tops (zip up jackets, etc.).

Ill pay for it to go to the cleaners, of course...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.