Page Six - Cover

Page Six

Copyright© 2008 by Ella Robbins

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Could one picture really mean the end? For Emma Graham, you never know...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual  

"She's in the society pages ... again..."

Amanda Peters air kissed her best friend Emma Graham on both cheeks, then slid into the seat next to her in a whirl of perfume, flying auburn hair, and a twirl of the hideously-unfashionable-but-we're-so-beautiful-we-make-it-look-incredible pleated school skirt.

"What is it this time?" Emma demanded, shoving a bite of rich chocolate cake in her mouth.

"Pictures from the thing at the Frick."

Emma groaned, leaning sharply back against the back of the chair, sending a piece of her perfectly straight, gorgeous light brown, cut and styled by Yuri at Frederick Fekkai only, highlighted by ____ only, and now perfectly blow dried just-waiting-for-the-weekend hair floating out from behind her ear. She retucked it impatiently, and watched Amanda scan the pictures.

"Here's us..." she shoved the magazine under Emma's nose.

She groaned.

"That dress is ridiculous..." the girls laughed together, knowing Emma's mom had bought it only a few hours before, leaving her with no choice but to wear it.

"At least it looks good ... look at her..."

A couple of pages later, there was another girl in the same dress, different color, looking hideous. Of course it fit Emma better, she was like 30 pounds lighter, 10 times more toned from her constant tennis playing, and like a billion times more beautiful with her only-found-in-a-Park-or-Fifth-Avenue-family genes.

Eventually, Amanda tossed the magazine to the middle of the table with a groan.

"What?"

She shrugged, and grabbed Emma's fork, dragged it across the top, and stuck a bite of pure vanilla icing into her mouth in the way only a best friend can.

"I think I'm getting my period..."

Emma groaned in response.

"Welcome to the club."

Across from her, the wall was mirrors. She examined her reflection, and found a pimple right above her perfectly-shaped-by-Manana-from-Frederic-Fekkai eyebrows.

"Pimples and everything."

"Welcome to the club," Amanda pinched the edge of her arm, seeing the way it barely jiggled. "I'm fat..."

Emma rolled her eyes, they acted like this every time they got their periods.

"What's the agenda for tonight?"

"Not sure ... should we call the boys?"

"Works for me."

They nodded.

The weekend was only one Calc class and a double period of AP Art anyway. Not that they had to go to their AP studio, they had both already more than made up for it by spending some of their spare frees in the photo lab that week. It was one of the most beautiful October days they had ever seen. Why not spend it out going crazy with their friends?

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.