Danny - Cover

Danny

Copyright© 2008 by Ella Robbins

Chapter 13

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 13 - He was her worst enemy and would be until the end of time. But little does April Robinson know that when her life takes a sudden turn the person she thought she would hate forever suddenly changes.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual  

They pumped my stomach that night. My parents were called, my brother Michael and sister Sophie contacted.

Danny held my hand while I puked, and rocked me in his arms after the fact. I always cried when I threw up.

The authorities were contacted, people searched, the punk bowl tested. Three cups had drugs placed in them, the punch was fine.

Why had I gotten one of the cups?

I felt nauseous the whole night. The drug had apparently affected my brain as well. I felt like I had ADD, I couldn't keep my mind focused on something for more than twenty seconds. I actually timed it, and then thought about the fact that I was timing my thoughts for a little bit before my mind jumped to something else.

I actually thought about everything. Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Johannesburg, South Africa. Danny's parents and my parents being best friends. Danny and I. Danny by himself. Danny was a recurring though. Scott. Scott and Emily. Maddie and Brad. The girls. The guys. Houston, Texas. Des Moines, Idaho. Gossip Girl, a book by Cecile Van Zeegar about the fabulous and fabulously screwed up lives of Upper East Side WASPy teenagers.

I eventually fell asleep thinking about ice cubes.


I woke up almost two days later.

Danny was slouched into a chair in the corner, his head leaning back against the chair, his hair tousled. His clothes were rumpled, and he was breathing deeply like people do when they're get to sleep after being awake for too long.

I knew underneath those eyelids were seas of color. His eyes changed from blue to green to gray. You could dive into them and swim for days.

He twitched, and muttered something.

A nurse came into the room.

"Hi ya honey," it was another Southern nurse. Why was I always getting those?

"Hello..." my throat burned.

"How ya feeling?"

I touched my throat, and she nodded.

Danny twitched again, seemingly uncomfortable.

"He's finally getting some sleep ... that boy's been here since you arrived."

I nodded.

"And you, darlin' you are one big sleep talker."

"What'd I say?" I croaked.

"Something about a Scottie or something or other, and then a Danny, and Maddie."

"Danny..." I pointed.

She nodded, "Oh..."

"Well we have some meds for you..." she was chatting like I was her new best friend, or her younger daughter. I couldn't tell which one.

"But we can give them to you when your throat's feeling better."

I nodded.

"Hungry?"

I shrugged, "Kind of," I croaked.

"I'll give the kitchen a call..."

"Thanks!" I croaked again as she left.

Danny muttered for what felt like a few minutes, like he was reading a book out loud, it sounded like full paragraphs.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.