Danny - Cover

Danny

Copyright© 2008 by Ella Robbins

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - He was her worst enemy and would be until the end of time. But little does April Robinson know that when her life takes a sudden turn the person she thought she would hate forever suddenly changes.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual  

He is my worst enemy, and will be until the end of time, I used to think to myself. One day I am going to get him back.

He and I have hated each other since the first time we saw each other back in first grade. He always bullied people, and was the kind of person who enjoyed hearing girls scream when he pulled their hair.

During middle school, when we went our separate ways, I rarely thought about him, but enjoyed the fact that I wasn't going to be seeing him any time soon. I crossed my fingers at that thought just to be sure.

Then, when I went into ninth grade accompanied by my best friend Madison Williams and a group of other close friends, there he was.

He still sits in the far back row, in the corner, just like he had been in ninth grade. Even though we are now in the summer between tenth and eleventh grade, he has never changed.

He was there, and when I went in, surrounded by my friends and all of us laughing and talking excitedly, there he had been. Our eyes had locked, his narrowed, and then I knew that we would never get to be anything remotely resembling friends.


I'm April Robinson, and I'm sixteen. I live in Beverly Hills, California, with my eighteen year old brother Michael, and my thirteen year old sister Sophie. My parents are happily married, have great jobs, and my family is more than well off, I have lived in California my whole life. Most of my family has.

And remember the guy that I just went into detail about? That's Daniel Cutler. Yeah, I know. You think that I would rather chop off my own head than even hear his name, but I might as well tell you about him. Daniel, who most people call Danny, is the son of my parents high school friends. That is how we met. He's sixteen like me, and is the exact opposite of his parents. Mom and Dad always tell me about what great people his parents were, how they were always so clean cut, and always following the rules. They were never actually "bad" people. Sometimes I am convinced that Danny is adopted. Like that time when he stuck the poor freshman Luke Winters in his locker and locked him inside for calling him a moron. Since then, people have really learned to steer clear of him. Sure, he has friends, a bunch of other guys and girls who are all trouble making losers like him. But then again, it really depends on how you define trouble maker. I know we can all be trouble makers at times, but these are people who are fast, act like hoodlums, and yet still come from the perfect, top university going, richer than movie stars themselves, families.

They are the outcasts of Beverly Hills high class reputation. Sure, everyone who lives in Beverly Hills has class, more money than stars in the sky, an amazing background, and the best of everything. But there are some kids who take it for granted. I guess you could say that the kinds of people who live in Beverly Hills are like the kinds of people who live in Penthouses on Park and Fifth Avenues in New York City. They have the best of the better world. But some of these perfectly cut kids are actually really horrible. Yeah, a lot of them do drugs, drink, smoke, have sex before they have their own car, and everything in between.

Sorry for rambling on like that, but hopefully you get the gist. Danny and his kind are just the bullying losers of B. H. High.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.