Lady in the House - Cover

Lady in the House

Copyright© 2008 by Michele Nylons

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Mike is a middle aged highly successful accountant who gets sent to jail for killing a young girl whilst drunk at the wheel of his car. He is taken in by Eddie McManus, who runs all of the rackets in Chelmsford Prison with the blessing of the warden. Eddie runs a string of inmates who are transvestite prostitutes. Little does Mike know that while he is currently Eddie's accountant and secretary, he is actually being groomed to become one of Eddie's "girls"

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Blackmail   TransGender   CrossDressing   Fiction   Rough   Humiliation   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish   Violence   Transformation   Prostitution  

"She's all yours Eddie. She looks beautiful." I heard Carmel say as 'she' disappeared down the corridor, her high heels clicking on the tiled floor.

Eddie appeared at the door to the cell, he stepped inside and closed the door behind him.

"So what do you think of the little nest I have here for you 'secretary bird'," he asked sarcastically.

"Eddie, what's going on, what's all this about," I implored.

"Well if you haven't figured it out by now hun, you are a lot dumber than I thought. I needed a secretary, but not just to be my accountant, I need a 'Girl Friday' who can help run my business and take dictation; emphasis on the DICK," he smirked.

"I recognised your potential early, so now I have made you into Michele, my secretary, confidant, and soon to be my personal assistant. Very fucking personal if you know what I mean!"

Eddie stepped towards me. He was dressed in a pair of light tan linen pants, a smoking jacket, and expensive looking moccasin slippers adorned his feet.

"You look beautiful hun, just what I was hoping for; come here," he whispered hoarsely and reached out to pull me to him.

I immediately tried to step back out of his reach but he gripped my forearm and pulled me forward. As he did his other hand came up and slapped me soundly across the face. It was what the inmates referred to as a 'bitch slap', and it really stung. My eyes started to water.

Eddie took a handkerchief out of his pocket and put it to my teary eyes.

"Now Michele, don't cry; I would hate to ruin all the hard work that Carmel did with your makeup," he said.

"Just behave yourself and there will be no more pain."

He lifted my chin and looked deeply into my eyes.

"God your just fucking beautiful," he whispered and put his arms around me.

Eddie embraced me, locking his strong arms around me. His faced moved forward and I sensed he was about to kiss me. My involuntary action was to move back. His right hand came up again and was held out flat near my face, ready to slap me again. I forced myself to stay still.

He enclosed me in his arms again and this time his lips came down on mine. It was the strangest feeling, I could feel the slight rasp of afternoon shadow on his face, smell the faint scent of his aftershave and the press of his thick lips against mine. He pushed his tongue into my mouth and I could taste my lipstick mingled with his mouthwash. His tongue started to explore my mouth and he pulled me even closer.

I forced myself not to back away, rather I became limp. I knew there was no way out of my current predicament without extreme pain and punishment. Even then Eddie would take what he wanted from me. I tried to clear my head and just endure what was happening to me without further antagonising him.

Eddie was now kissing me passionately, his lips pressed hard against mine, his tongue exploring under mine then slowly working its way around my mouth, flicking and probing. His body was hard against me and I felt a hand slide down my back and come to rest on my buttock. He rubbed his hand there, the material of my dress and half-slip whispered against the smooth nylon of my panties and hose.

"Mmmm," Eddie whimpered, his lips still against mine.

He lifted his face and looked at me again. I realised he was not looking at another man, but a gorgeous woman in her mid thirties, her hair styled in a bottle — blonde bob and wearing thick makeup, rouged cheeks and plum red pouting lips.

"God I just have to have you hun, my lovely little secretary bird; this is just how I imagined it would be!"

Eddie started kissing me again and I felt his other hand slide down so that he had both of my buttocks in his grip. I felt him lift up the hem of my business suit skirt and caress the material of my half-slip. His hands worked in a circular motion in time with his tongue, rubbing the silky slip against my tight pantied buttocks. I was so shocked that it took me a while to realise that he was also gyrating his hips against mine; pulling my lower half against his as his passion intensified.

I commanded myself not to move, to just take what was coming; it couldn't be worse than a beating or broken legs!

Then I felt it, I went from being a limp rag doll and tensed up, almost pulling myself away. Using the utmost self-control I forced myself to go limp again in his arms and allow him to ply my body against his. What I felt was a long iron bar that could only be an erection pushing against my stomach. I could feel it though the material of his slacks and my skirt.

Eddie was gyrating against me now, his tongue working feverishly in my mouth, his lips crushing mine. The hands on my ass gripped my buttocks and pushed my lower body harder against him. He was 'dry humping' me I realised; pushing his erect member against me through our clothes. I heard and felt a deep humming from his throat and he was breathing heavily in and out of his nose as he continued to kiss me deeply.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.