A Peril at Ishtar - Cover

A Peril at Ishtar

Copyright© 2008 by Allan Joyal

Chapter 5: Family Bonding

The next morning found me sandwiched between Tina and Bethany. I sat up slowly to find Janice and Meiko in each other's arms on the other side of Bethany, sleeping. All my ladies were sleeping peacefully so I carefully climbed out of bed and took my time to look around the pod.

Tina had commented that it was two-stories, but to the best of my knowledge none of us had really explored past the common room and the master bedroom. I took the time to check the upper floor and found that the pod had configured itself with four additional bedrooms as well a smaller common area and three bathrooms. The lower floor had three more rooms that could be used as bedrooms or private playgrounds as well. None could be considered small and I was impressed by the space granted to me.

I checked on the girls and they were just stirring. A quick query to the AI revealed that with all the transfers going on, the medbay was going to be devoted to performing high priority initial scans. It would not be available for cosmetic services until the evening briefing began, but offered to schedule my ladies as a group for then. Since the girls were still sleeping, I directed the AI to contact me any of them woke up and exited the pod to check on the rabbits in Green seven.

Brenda proved to be a bit upset that I woke her, and even more upset that she was effectively trapped in the pod. Corporal Mattingly had informed her that a sponsor named Dennis had accosted and nearly assaulted an unescorted concubine sometime the previous evening and she would only be allowed out if a sponsor could go with her. I told her that there really was not much to see on the ship and that the rooms provided the same food as the mess hall, but Brenda disliked being trapped.

The rabbits were all set up in a carefully arranged order. I even received a welcome from the ones from my apartment. Admittedly it was merely them coming to the door of their cage for a nose rub, but they did notice my presence and acknowledge it. Brenda told me that she had already bred several of the younger females and showed me her log of the breedings that she had made to help prevent inbreeding. I smiled when I saw that all of the females she considered hers had been bred the day before and a blushing Brenda admitted that she was still hoping that Corporal Mattingly would allow her to take them with her.

I did tell her about Yvette and her request for a rabbit if one was available. Since Brenda hoped to breed as many rabbits as possible initially to allow the largest number of genetic matches before any possible separation, she did not have any spare ones, but she did offer to show the children the rabbits and let them play with them in the pod. Corporal Mattingly had encouraged her to do the same and told her that the door would open for parties approved by him or me. Brenda's only worry was that of being caught by children either asleep or in Corporal Mattingly's arms.

We were enjoying watching some of the younger bunnies run around the pod when the AI spoke. "James, your concubines are awake and you requested to be informed when this occurred."

Brenda's eyes darkened for a moment but then she smiled and held out her hand to shake. "We were good for a time, but you knew me better than I did. We would have been terrible as master and concubine, and yet, I still get a chance out among the stars thanks to you," she said as I joined her in the handshake. She gave me a quick hug and then allowed me to return to my ladies.

I was greeted as I entered by Janice who wrapped her arms around me to give me a long and deep kiss. I was struggling to keep air in my lungs until she finally released me and then I took a huge breath. As I sucked air back into my lungs she looked at me and giggled. "I just wanted you to know how much I love you."

The others were all smiling and I shook my head. "Wonderful, now however, I think we need to all grab a shower and then we can eat breakfast and start to do some serious work on organizing the pod. We might have six weeks before we arrive at Ishtar, but I want this place to feel completely like home before then because it goes with us.

The ladies smiled and I paused to see if anyone disagreed. I was a bit surprised to hear Bethany say. "Home is wherever the four most important people in my life live."

Meiko was nodding quietly and I had to smile at the feelings shining through the faces of my ladies. I found myself wanting to say more, but instead went forward with my plans. "Very well, I know the shower and bath here can handle all of us, but I was thinking that Tina, Janice and I can use the one here, while Bethany and Meiko go use the larger of the ones upstairs."

Janice and Tina both ran up to hug me before sprinting towards the shower. Bethany gave me a puzzled look, but then nodded and started to ascend to the upper floor. Meiko sat quietly, staring at the floor until I knelt down beside her.

"Don't be disappointed, little one," I whispered. "I'm not rejecting you. I love you as much as you love me. I just want to give Janice time to bond with me, as she's still uncertain, and I think Tina can help. Also, you can do me a huge favor with this."

Meiko's eyes shot up and she looked at me, with tears in her eyes. I kissed the tears away and whispered again. "Meiko, my love. Bethany loves you just as much as I do, and she needs to be reminded that she's not an outsider just because she's older. When you get in the shower, I want you to show her how much you love her. Put your tongue to work and make her scream her love for all of us. Can you do that?"

Meiko nodded and wrapped me up in a hug, silently demanding a long and passionate kiss before following Bethany's path to the upper floor. I staggered my way to the bathroom to find Janice and Tina in a wildly erotic kiss. I had barely gotten under the water when Tina turned to face the wall and smiled at me over her shoulder. "I'm not in a maid's outfit, but I want it this way," she said as the water played over her.

I did not hesitate, but immediately positioned myself and with Janice giving me a loving wink, impaled Tina on my cock. She moaned in pleasure and I began a slow rhythmic motion designed to bring Tina pleasure. She had just begun to gasp when Janice smiled wickedly at me and knelt down so that she could put her tongue against Tina's clit while I fucked her from behind.

Tina's reaction was immediate and loud as her gasp was followed by a shriek of pleasure and joy. She did not even try to speak clear words as Janice and I worked on her and moments later her spasming pussy signaled that she was in the middle of an orgasm. I let myself go at that point and came in her with a cry of victory and lust.

Janice stopped licking us and stood up to give me a loving hug from behind as Tina and I recovered from our exertions. Once my cock softened enough to slide out easily I turned to Janice and gave her a kiss. "Should I make love to you as well?" I asked her as I held her under the streaming water.

"No," she replied as Tina slowly sank to the floor of the shower. "I'm still a little sore from last night, and I already know you love me." I pulled back to look in her eyes, feeling a bit disappointed only to see tears glistening in her eyes.

"James," she whispered. "Do not ever leave me. Never tell me that you are tired of me, or that you might trade me. Don't even think of loaning me out. I am yours. I gave you my body when I agreed to come with you, but right now I need to give you more. James, my body you know is yours, but there is more. My heart is yours, my life is yours, and my soul is yours. All my dreams now include you and only involve making you happy."

I stood there silently, stunned by Janice's fierce and open statement. I was still trying to figure out how to respond when Tina spoke from the floor. "James, Bethany told us that you were worried about how we all felt, and that she had tried to reassure you. I know that you worried because you did not use any of the standard methods of choosing and only interviewed us four, but fate definitely guided you that day. I know I'm naïve and lack understanding of how to be in a real relationship, but I also know right now that I'll never love anyone more than I love you right now. Your smile lights up my life more than you can imagine, and you have my eternal devotion."

I pulled Tina up from the floor and give her a kiss, one that became a bit sloppy when Janice joined in to make it a three-way exchange. We turned back to actually work on getting clean when Bethany's voice rang throughout the pod. "Oh god! Put that tongue in me! Fuck, you are almost as good as James. You little cunt! Give me it hard and fast! Oh fuck, that's good."

Bethany was clearly enjoying herself and kept getting louder and more profane for several minutes as Janice, Tina and I quickly washed off and then quietly snuck up the stairs to peek in the shower. We found Meiko on her knees with her face buried in Bethany's pussy as Bethany leaned against the wall of the shower and screamed in pleasure. It was completely erotic and I heard both Janice and Tina moan with lust as Bethany screamed out an orgasm and slid down the wall to lie on the floor.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.