The Rescue of April Scott - Cover

The Rescue of April Scott

Copyright© 2008 by SassyGal84

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A photo shoot goes very wrong for model/actress April Scott. Fortunately for her, a thirteen year old boy is on hand to help. Fortunately for him, April is very, very grateful!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Slow   Violence  

April didn't know which was funnier; the way Steve was watching her slightly sticky bare breasts bounce as she led him to the bathroom, or the way he was trying to use the hand she wasn't holding to try to cover his growing erection. That was interesting, April thought, that Steve was recovering so quickly from his first ever hand job.

When they entered the bathroom, April sat Steve on the toilet as she held a washcloth under a stream of warm water from the faucet. Steve watched wide-eyed as April ran the washcloth over her breasts and stomach. April smiled as she rinsed the washcloth out and turned to Steve. "Your turn."

April stood Steve up, then knelt down in front of Steve, running the washcloth over his balls. Steve closed his eyes and groaned as April gently fondled his testicles with the warm cloth. April grinned at Steve's reaction as she moved up to his shaft, gently stroking it. She was tempted to take Steve's cock in her mouth, but she wanted to kiss him first, and she wasn't sure how the young man would take that particular order of events.

After April cleaned Steve's cock, she stood up and pressed her lips against Steve's. Steve was still in a state of semi-delirious shock, and didn't immediately respond. When he did, it was with enthusiasm. So much enthusiasm, in fact, that April stepped back to catch her breath. With a smile, she instructed Steve to "Just follow my lead, OK?"

The second kiss went smoother, and soon Steve found April's tongue gently working its way into his mouth, while her hands slid down his back and cupped his bare butt cheeks.

Finally, April broke the kiss and led Steve into the master bedroom. Sitting down on the edge of the bed, April cupped her breasts. "Were you through with these yet?"

Steve needed no further encouragement, but knelt between April's legs and took her right breast between his lips. April lovingly placed her hands behind his head, drawing him closer and running her fingers through Steve's hair.

"Mmmmm, like that. Yes. Use your tongue--Oh! That's very nice!"

Steve was in heaven, as he moved from one breast to another, his hands resting on April's waist. Finally, April gently pushed Steve away, stood up and undid the button on her jeans. She pushed her jeans and panties partially down her hips, then looked down at Steve. The look of wonder on his face was priceless.

"Want to finish undressing me?"

Steve's shaking hands found the waistband of April's jeans and panties, and began pulling them down. When the jeans and panties moved off of April's hips, they slid down and pooled around April's ankles. April stepped out of them, then stood with her legs slightly apart, letting Steve get a good look.

Steve's eyes moved up April's toned legs to the trimmed dark hair at their junction. There was a little moisture on the nether lips covered by April's pubic hair, which Steve knew by reading (and now by first hand experience) that April was enjoying everything happening as much as he was.

Steve tentatively touched April between her legs, watching her reactions carefully. When April didn't object, Steve started running a finger along her slit. April's closed eyes and soft moaning was all the approval he needed. When he moved his fingers upward, his finger touched a small bump, which produced a gasp from April. Fascinated by April's reaction, Steve ran his finger across the bump, caressing it. April groaned, her knees slightly bending. Steve continued for a few seconds before April pushed his hand away.

This time, there was a breathlessness to April's words. "Lie down on the bed, Steve. Face up."

Steve quickly moved up on the bed, his erection pointing straight up. April moved above him, lining herself up with his erection, Steve suddenly realized that this was it. He was going to fuck the woman of his dreams!

April lowered herself on Steve's erection. This time it was Steve's turn to groan. It was the most wonderful feeling of his young life. It was like the warm washcloth April had used on his erection, except tighter and a thousand times better. April grinned as she took all of Steve inside of her, then took his hands and guided them to her hips.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.