The Boy the Girl and How MORFS Came Between Them - Cover

The Boy the Girl and How MORFS Came Between Them

Copyright© 2008 by EMW

Chapter 2

The next day I was a nervous wreck. I couldn't stomach my breakfast and left earlier than usual. I made my way to school with a strange mix of excitement and nervousness. I was excited to see Lisa again, and also nervous to see how she might have changed. My mind was running through horror scenarios, could I love a girl with flippers?

Approaching the gate, I had half a mind to run in the other direction, but I steeled myself for the worst and headed through with an eye out for a girl with tentacles or an elephants nose or huge poison filled talons.

I didn't see any of those. What I did see was a huge girl with long blonde hair I had never seen before looking nervously at the people coming in the gate. When she saw me and her whole face reacted with fear and worry, I knew it must be Lisa.

She was enormous. My petite redheaded green-eyed girlfriend was now at least 6ft 6 or more, an Amazon with long flowing blonde hair, and brilliant blue eyes. Her figure was now very curvy but also well defined, almost muscular tending towards one of the super heroines from the comics, rather than a female body builder.

I walked slowly over to her, barely able to believe that this giantess was my Lisa. The mannerisms were familiar though, and the scared look in her eyes as I approached her made me sure this was her.

"Lisa? Is that you?" I asked wanting to find I'd made a mistake.

"Yes." She had a small scared small voice that seemed out of place in someone so large.

"You look ... different," I said.

"It's still me," she said, sounding close to tears.

I looked at her closely. I could almost see the old Lisa behind her eyes trying to reach me. The package wasn't that important. It would take some getting used to, but I was sure it was possible because we loved each other.

I tentatively reached out and took her hand, marvelling at how much bigger it was. "Wow, this is going to take some getting used to. I'm going to need a step ladder just to kiss you," I said.

That brought a tiny smile to her lips. "Maybe stilts, ... or I could just lean down."

She leaned down and kissed me. It was odd, familiar, yet different. We walked up to class together, both of us still nervous around the other. I was more than a little intimidated by her size and obvious strength. She was nervous I would reject her or something. I did my best to hide the nerves I was feeling.

When we walked into the room, Vicky spotted us and immediately came over. "Bert you dog! Lisa's off sick and you've already picked yourself up a new girlfriend!" She gave me a mock punch, then with a grin, turned to Lisa, "Welcome back, Lisa. You look fabulous!"

"Maybe I'm not Lisa. Maybe I am some new girl that Bert has seduced," Lisa said with a smile. She quite suddenly grabbed me and lifted me clean off the ground, kissing me passionately. She put me down again, not very carefully, then strode off with Vicky, the two of them laughing, going to join the rest of the gang.

I stood there a little shocked and slightly bruised from her rough handling. She was scarily strong and had just thrown me around like I was a toy. I figured she had gotten a little carried away with the joke.

I made my way over and sat down next to her trying to hide my unease about what had just happened. Soon we were chatting away like old times and I forgot all about my concerns. Lisa was just the same as before, and things were going great, at least till the inevitable question came up.

"So, get any powers?" asked Dave.

"Nothing extraordinary but I'm really strong. Let me show you. Bert, come here," said Lisa, standing up. I was a little uncertain but I stood up.

She grabbed me with one hand and hefted me into the air.

"Whoa!" said Charlie.

Lisa held me above her head and tossed me from hand to hand like I weighed nothing.

"Put me down, please!" I said, trying not to panic.

"Oh come on, this is fun," said Lisa.

Then she got a little careless and tossed me a little high, "OW!" I cried out as my head cracked against the ceiling.

She almost dropped me in surprise, but put me down a little suddenly. She looked a little embarrassed but then her face changed to an annoyed expression, "You big baby, you're fine," she said dismissively as I rubbed my head.

At this point Miss Adams ran into the room to take the register. I sat down next to Lisa, figuring maybe she just was a little excited by her new strength and she'd be more careful once she was used to it. The rest of the morning was pretty normal, I was still getting used to the new Lisa. At break we talked like we used to, and things seemed normal.

At lunch things changed again. We were sitting on a wall overlooking the school playing fields just enjoying the summer weather when a few of the Pures decided to have a go at Lisa calling her a freak and that she was evil.

We got up to leave but they circled us and began pushing us.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.