The Initiation - Cover

The Initiation

Copyright© 2008 by Just Anybody

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - It's Cheerleader tryout time and only a few will be selected. These cheerleaders do more than cheer up the crowd.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

That weekend all of the senior and junior girl cheerleaders, along with the captains of the football, basketball and baseball teams met at the summer cabin belonging to one of the senior girls parents. The party started in mid afternoon with mixed volleyball on the lawn and progressed to hot dogs and hamburgers, and all the extras. The five freshman candidates had been invited to attend as well, and, surprisingly, all had arrived by the time dinner was ready. Since this particular cabin was located in a remote area of the county, and no where near the city boundaries (or the school either) about the only liquid refreshment available was a full keg of beer, sitting in a tub of ice on the porch. It was not surprising that none of the candidates had ever consumed even a single glass of beer, much less more than one.

Later that evening most of the girls, even the older ones, were feeling the effects of too much beer. The five candidates, being anxious to "fit in" had consumed more than they should have. They were all called together onto the porch where Beth Ann announced the activities for the remainder of the evening.

"You five girls are finalists in the cheer-leading competition for this year. There are only four spots open, so one of you will be eliminated tonight. One of the most important roles that a cheerleader can have is to raise the morale of the team members, especially the varsity level teams. Once you are selected as a cheerleader, you will join fifteen other girls in this role. It is a role that is NOT talked about in school, and one that very few other people know about. It involves reducing the stress level of an individual team member when it is at its highest point, usually the night before a game. What we are going to ask you to do tonight is to demonstrate your willingness and ability to do just that--relieve the stress that some of these guys are carrying around inside themselves."

"Just how do we do that?" April asked.

"It depends on the guy and the girl, but everything that happens will happen inside this building, in front of all, or at least most of us. You will be graded on you attitude, willingness and ability to do this. I am sure that most of you will be tested more than once, by different individuals."

After refilling their beer cups, people began to move inside. Alex had cornered April and had her pinned against the wall. He had given her his beer cup to hold, and she naively took it, standing there with both hands full. With his hands free, he began unbuttoning her blouse and had his hands on her bra before she could speak.

"I remember when you were in the locker room, undressed. I thought you had a hot little body then, and I still do." His hands were around her back and her bra was unhooked. "Set those beers down on the table and get rid of those clothes."

"What are you going to do?"

"I told you. I think you have a hot little body and I need to have my stress relieved." He was playing with her bare breasts, pulling and twisting her nipples until they hardened."Keep going with the shorts and panties too. I wanna see that super bush of yours."

Alex was pretty well mauling April's breasts, small as they were. But his touches were having the desired effect on her, and when he told her to drop her shorts, she did so willingly. As soon as her panties hit the floor, his hand was in her bush, caressing, rubbing, sliding his finger up and down her slit and rubbing her clit against the side of his knuckle. April had never been touched by a boy like this. The most serious sexual activity that she had experienced to date was to allow Johny Simpson to put his hand down the top of her bathing suit last summer at their back yard pool. Now she was naked in front of a dozen other guys and girls and a boy she had met only briefly was actually pushing his finger into her vagina. And as he did that, she realized that she actually wanted him to do just that.

Alex steered her towards the kitchen table and pushed her backwards onto the surface. He continued to diddle her pussy and clit and slide his finger in and out of her cunt. With his freehand, he unbuttoned his shorts and lifter her legs so that her knees rested on his shoulders.

"What are you doing? I don't want to go all the way."

"Yes you do. You'll love it, trust me." Alex diddled her clit hard and fast, and she moaned.

"No, I'm a virgin. I don't want to go any farther."

"That's not going to help my stress level at all. It might hurt it. How bad to do you want to be a cheerleader?"

April moaned again. Alex held his cock in position, moving it up and down her slit, making the head of it wet with her natural fluid. As he rubbed the head of his cock on her clit, she moaned some more.

"Tell me you want me to fuck you, April." She whispered so softly that he couldn't hear her.

"Say it loud enough for everybody to hear." April turned her head and saw, for the first time, that about ten people were standing right there, watching her.

"I want you to do it to me."

Alex pushed his cock into her until he met the barrier, and with a single hard thrust, drove himself fully into her until their bodies met. April screamed in pain as her cherry disappeared, and Alex held steady against her until he could feel her relax. He began his in/out strokes slowly, allowing her to become accustomed to his size. He reached up to play with her breasts and found that they had disappeared back into her chest as she lay flat on her back. He twisted her nipples and pumped his cock harder. April began to moan with every in-stroke. The more she moaned, the harder he pumped. Finally, he could tell she was coming because she closed her eyes and threw her hips against him one final time. He felt her cunt walls contract against his cock, and that was all it took for his jism to come flying up from his balls and into her. With each blasting stroke he slammed into her hard, depositing his sperm load against her cervix.

After a minutes rest, he pulled his cock from her cunt, along with some pink tinged cum.

"Look guys. That's what I call a bush!!!!" He held her legs wide open and April's public hair was the center point of every-ones eyes. His cum was already dripping out of her cunt and the picture of her spread wide, covered fully by a thick brown bush, was a very erotic scene. Alex gave her a kiss on the lips and walked back to get a fresh beer.

April was applauded and cheered by some of the others in the group. "Is there some place I can clean up a little?" she asked. She was pointed towards the bathroom and she waddled down the hallway, holding his cum in her body with one hand.

About the time that she was no longer the center of attention, all eyes shifter to Taylor. She was sitting on the sofa with Tom's cock in her throat. She could not get it all into her, as hard as she tried, because he was simply too long for her, and every time she tried to take it all, she began to choke. Tom was holding her head close to him, pushing his cock into her throat as if he was actually fucking her. She could feel his cock swell up and knew what was about to happen. Within two more strokes, she felt the hot cum shooting down her throat. She swallowed as much as she could, and as often as she could, but there was just too much, and some escaped from her lips and ran down her cheeks. It tasted good, she thought, but there was too much of it.

Demetrius sought out Kirsten, the tall, slender, "flat as a board" girl. "Girl, I got ta see dat body of yours again." Kirsten had a terrorized look in her eyes. She did not think she was prejudiced, but then, she had never even considered the possibility of dating a minority, much less having one touch her body. She did not know what to do. Some of the others suggested to her that she remove her clothing. Demetrius was not known for his patience, and they felt it would be better if she did what he had asked, quickly. Kirsten quickly took their advice and pulled her tee shirt over her head. As usual, she was bra-less, because there was virtually nothing to contain on her chest.

"Pants too," Demetrius said, and her hands flew to her waist, pushing shorts and panties below her knees quickly. She stood there silently, like a flag pole without a flag.

"She don't even have whiskers on her pussy. It's bare assed clean. Lookit, guys. Nuthin there!"

Three of the other guys came over and slid their hands over her smooth pussy. Kirsten was trembling, but said nothing. Demetrius began pushing his finger up and down her pussy lips, trying to find any moisture. Kirsten was much too scared to be excited. He pushed his middle finger into her opening and felt that she was dry. Even though he worked it around, she was too scared to respond.

"Honey, I aint gonna vote for you if you don't let me fuck you." Kirsten couldn't say or do anything.

"I'm trying to get you wet, but you aint payin attention." He pushed his finger into her dry cunt. She winced and shuddered but didn't cry out. Demetrius' technique was far from the best, but he was trying. He rubbed her clit as best he could with his massive fingers and actually pinched it between his thumb and finger several times. Finally her body responded even though her emotions did not. He felt the first bit of moisture on the walls of her vagina. He picked her up with one hand and put her bottom on the arm of the sofa. Taking aim, he pushed the uncut end of his cock into her pussy opening. Instinctively, Kirsten tried to move away from the pain. He put his free hand on her lower back, held her in place, and pushed his cock into her. Her cherry disintegrated in one motion. Although she was taller than the other girls, almost as tall as Demetrius, her cunt was still not deep enough to take his entire length. He bottomed out with three inches still exposed.

Kirsten tried to scream but no sound came from her throat. Demetrius pulled back quickly and drove home again, and again and again. Each thrust seemed harder than the previous one, and with is left hand holding her on the sofa, she was unable to escape the pounding. It may have seemed like an hour, but it was really only four or five minutes. Suddenly she felt the hot blasts inside her cunt. Still pounding into her, he was shooting as he went, and his cum was immediately pushed out along his cock, out onto her legs, running down, across her ass and onto the sofa arm. The contrast of his ten inch long, very black cock against the snow white and pink of his cum and her pussy was an erotic picture for the others to see.

"You should have her suck you off, Dem," Tom said. Demetrius smiled and allowed Kirsten to slip off the sofa arm, onto the the cushion.

"Open your mouth, girl, and clean off my cock." He pushed it into her mouth. She had no idea what to do, other than to gag.

"Suck it. Lick it clean." Kirsten silently obeyed.

In the time it took Demetrius to fuck Kirsten, Taylor had given Alex a blow job and Tom had moved her to the end of the sofa and bent her forwards over the arm. He was plowing deep into her cunt from behind, pushing up against her g spot with each thrust. Taylor was moaning so loudly, some of the girls thought something was the matter with her. When she came, she clenched her cunt muscles around Tom's cock, freezing his position inside her. She was so strong that he could not move, neither in nor out, until she relaxed her grip.

"That was the best fuck I have ever had," Tom said to anyone listening. "What a cunt. She is unbelievably tight. And wet too!!!"

Alex quit fucking her month and moved around to try the other end. His first push was like finding heaven, and he fucked her until he came deep inside her. He thought that she was just being polite when she offered to milk him dry. He never left the walls of her pussy, but they found him and proceeded to have him cum until he had no more. He was able to cum one final time, less than a teaspoon full, and he was soft again before he pulled out of her.

Bill had been patient, opting to allow the other guys to make their choice of candidate partners first. He was delighted that Sarah and Michelle were the two girls left to "test" for compatibility. Sarah had been the shy, timid one in the locker room exam while Michelle had insisted that she would remain a virgin until she married, because of family pressure and traditions in her society. It made it a very tough decision for Bill. He knew from experience that any girl as petite as Michelle would most likely have a very tight cunt, and probably not be very deep either. At the same time, all of these girls were just barely fourteen years old, and Sarah's minimal pussy hair suggested that she was not yet fully developed, and thus, her cunt may be equally as tight. Being taller than Michelle by almost six inches, her cunt would logically be expected to be deeper as well. And Sarah was a VERY cute girl, which did not hurt anything, either.

The last girl that Bill had fucked was the thirteen year old neighbor kid from across the street and down the block. She had been after him all summer, wanting him to swim in her back yard pool, lounging around in her bikini and pushing out her budding chest whenever she could. On a day when her mom was not home, this girl made certain that Bill knew that, and then she promptly wore a thong bikini to the pool when he arrived. Bill took her cherry by the side of the pool while she lay spread eagle on a beach towel. Thinking about her now made him hard again. Almost no boobs, he recalled, light blond pussy hair that barely covered anything, and a cunt that would have been tight for any boy but was incredibly tight for his sausage sized cock. When she told him she had not started having periods yet, he decided it was safe to go bareback, and he did so that day, filling her cunt with cum three different times. His only complaint was that it was not very deep, and more than half of his nine inch cock was still outside when he hit her cervix. He really didn't like fucking these young girls, but she had pestered him so much that he just did her to get her to be quiet. He guessed that she must have been plenty sore afterward, because she hadn't called him in more than a week.

Bill decided he would see what Sarah would do. He didn't feel like dealing with moral and ethical dilemmas tonight. He was hard and just wanted to fuck. He called out to Sarah while he stayed leaning against the bar. She came over to him and looked up at his face, smiling. Bill noticed that her eyes were a very different shade of blue, almost like the color of a robin's egg. Sarah was wearing white shorts and a red sleeveless knit pullover type shirt. While it wasn't skin tight, her breasts were clearly defined. It didn't say, I'm slutty" but rather just, "Hey, I've got boobs, and this is what size they are."

"So, Sarah, how far have you gone with a guy?"

"Not very" was Sarah's less than informative answer.

"OK, we'll try it a different way. Have you ever been fucked?"

"No!" with emphasis, she replied.

"How about blow jobs? Ever give a guy one of those?" Once again, she shook her head.

"Have you done anything?" he asked, almost in desperation.

"I let a boy feel my breasts from the outside of my shirt."

"Well, Sarah, I have a feeling that if you want to be a cheerleader, you will end up doing all those things tonight, and maybe more too. And we'll start with me."

Bill Cantoli was eighteen years old, stood six foot seven inches tall and weighed just about two hundred eighty pounds. He had almost no body fat, was as strong a high school kid as the coaches could ever remember, and between his legs hung a cock that measured over nine inches in length when completely hard and more that two inches across. His teammates thought it looked more like a summer sausage from the meat market, so his nickname became "Sausage." Most of the kids in school thought he got that name just from being of Italian heritage, but anyone who had ever seen his hard cock knew better.

"Are you read for your initiation try out, Sarah?" Bill asked. "Take off your blouse and bra. I want to play with your tits while you suck my cock."

"I'm not sure that I am ready for this. I just turned fourteen, and I think that it's too young to have sex with a guy."

"It certainly never stopped any of the other people in this room, guys and girls alike. Hell, Julius Cesar conquered the world when he was fifteen. How old do you suppose he was the first time he got some ass? Ask any one of the other girls here how old they were the first time they got fucked, and every one of them will tell you that she had been fucked at least once before she even started high school. So make up your mind, but in the mean time, take off your blouse and bra and suck my cock. I'm getting impatient."

He reached over to her and pulled her top up above her head. By leaving it on her outstretched arms for just those few seconds, he was able to unhook her bra without any interference from her. He grabbed it and pulled it upwards and both articles of clothing sailed across the room.

Bill cupped her breasts with his hands, palming them like he was going to juggle balls. With his massive thumbs, he rubbed both nipples, pinching them lightly between his thumbs and first fingers until both stood out firm and hard.

"You've got nice tits, Sarah, nicer than most freshmen girls, that's for sure. Now let's see how good you are at blow jobs." He placed his hands on her shoulders and pushed firmly down until she was on her knees in front of him, her head facing his zipper. He unbuttoned his jeans and pushed the front half of his shorts down, exposing his semi hardened cock to her, just inches away from her face.

"Take it in you hands, Sarah. Hold it. Feel it. Play with it. It won't hurt you. Hold my balls and play with them a little too."

Sarah reluctantly reached out to touch Bill's cock and was surprised how soft and warm it felt. She had always imagined cocks to be glass-like and cold. She cupped his ball sac with one hand and felt them gently.

"Now put it in your mouth and suck on it like a lollipop. Just don't let your teeth touch it."

Sarah, reluctantly did what she was told, very gently allowing the still soft head to enter her mouth. She closed her lips around it and felt it growing without having done anything. Almost as a natural reaction, she quickly put both hands around his cock to prevent it from choking her.

"Now move your head up and down on it, and keep sucking on it tightly."

After a few moments, she could feel his cock growing, and he sensed it was about ready to explode.

"Look, Sarah, I am about to cum, and I want to cum in your mouth and you are to swallow all my cum. Don't try to hold it in, just swallow it as it cums, otherwise there will be too much of it. Now suck really hard right now." With that, he exploded in her mouth and sent the first of many blasts of his hot jism down her throat. Finally she was able to stop and pull her mouth away. She was crying.

"You didn't have to hold my head like that. I wouldn't have stopped. I would have kept on. You didn't need to force me." Bill tried to explain that it was a natural feeling for a guy to want to pump his cock as far into a girl as he can when he is about to cum, but she didn't understand that, at least not at this inexperienced age in her life. He wiped her tears away as best he could.

"You did real good," he told her. "Really, you did. Especially if it was your first time. Now, why don't you go over to that table and lie back and let me bust that cherry of yours so that you can feel good about sex too." He lifted her to her feet and walked her over to the kitchen table that someone had thoughtfully put a cushion from patio furniture onto.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.