The Initiation - Cover

The Initiation

Copyright© 2008 by Just Anybody

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - It's Cheerleader tryout time and only a few will be selected. These cheerleaders do more than cheer up the crowd.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

In the middle of every summer vacation break from school, the high school cheer leading team has tryouts for the incoming freshman class. There are always four vacancies brought about by the promotion of last year's freshman girls to the sophomore class. The first days of tryouts always includes some girls with minimal talent who simply aspire to be among the elite groups in school. The first days also include the mothers of the girls and because of that, some important information is not conveyed to these candidates until they make it past the second level of cuts. By this time, the mom's have opted to stay home and only the serious contenders remain.

The tryouts were organized by the existing cheer leading team, and while the tests were not supervised or overseen by any member of the faculty, the cheer leading squad was officially sanctioned. Judging the talent was the responsibility of the four senior cheerleaders. At break during the fourth day, Beth Ann, the Captain of the squad, called the remaining eight hopefuls to take a break under the shade of a temporary awning that was set up on the field.

"All of you girls have managed to survive the first phase of these tests. You have shown spirit and competitiveness that is clearly visible to the crowds. The next phase of our tryouts is more personal. It involves individual reviews with each girl, in private, and in a secure and comfortable location. A part of this involves a critical review of your personal appearance. The final portion of this phase measures your compatibility with the other members of the squad and with the leaders of the various sports teams we support. It just wouldn't do, for example, to find out that you have been neighbors with the captain of the football team, and you two have not spoken to each other since the fifth grade because of some silly disagreement."

"How do they measure our compatibility?" one of the candidates asked.

"This may involve some physical interaction between you and a team captain or some other leader of one of the major teams. We can talk more about this once you have qualified to that level."

This raised a few eyebrows among the girls but no one chose to pursue the artfully phrased response.

Beth Ann continued. "The next part of our selection process will take place inside the school building, where the air conditioning makes it a lot more enjoyable. You have each been assigned a time to report to the girls locker room. Each of you will be met at the door by one of the other cheer leaders and you can expect to be in the interview for about twenty to thirty minutes. While these interviews take place, you will be the only candidate in the room, the door will be locked, and none of the others will be able to hear or see your responses to the questions. The first interview is at one p.m., so we will see all of you this afternoon."

When the first candidate arrived, she was shown into the locker room and the door locked behind her. As she walked towards the lockers, she saw that the four senior cheer leaders were sitting in chairs and were joined by four boys.

Beth Ann introduced the guys as the captains of the football and basketball teams, all four guys being seniors this year. "When we travel to other schools for games, we usually all go on the same school bus. Many times, there is not time to change from school clothes to cheer outfits before departing. It's important to understand this, and for each girl to realize that she may very well have to undress in front of a bunch of guys. To save you from the shock of doing this like that, we have found it easier to make the jump gradually, by having you disrobe here, in the security of this room, and in front of the team captains and us. If you are uncomfortable about doing this, or refuse to do so, you will not be allowed to continue in the tryouts."

"I have to get completely undressed?"

"Yes. This allows us, not the guys, to grade your physical appearance. This is just as important as your costumed appearance. Do you understand the process?"

The young girl began unbuttoning her blouse, folding it carefully and placing it on the bench next to her. Her shorts followed. She stood facing the group in her bra and panties. "Everything?"

"Yes, everything."

At fourteen, young Sarah had never allowed her breasts to be seen by anyone other than her doctor and her mom. She was more than a bit reluctant to expose herself to four guys she had never seen before and four girls she had only recently met. Her breasts were about average, she thought, for girls her age. She had recently changed from an "a" to a "b" cup size and felt that it fit her better and was much more comfortable. As soon as she dropped her bra, she felt her nipples harden, and she blushed.

One of the guys noticed too. "Must be a draft where you're standing," he said. "Move over here. We won't bite. And drop those pants before you do, ok?"

Sarah was very shy about this. Her face told the whole story, and she had a very puzzled look. "Why do I have to be naked to be a cheerleader?"

"Because almost every part of your body will be visible at some point during our routines, and we sure don't want someones belly roll or love handles to be on display. So it's time. Either drop your panties or get dressed and be gone."

Sarah slowly rolled down her panties and instinctively covered herself with her hands.

"Move your hands. Let us have a look at what you have or don't have, " said Tom, one of the football captains.

Sarah moved her hands to her side and stood quite still, trying to put the experience out of her mind.

"Move your feet apart about a foot and stand still, then turn around and face the other way."

"Now bend over and try to touch your toes. Stay in that position for a minute."

After everyone had seen what they wanted to see, Sarah was allowed to dress again.

"If you are among the finalists, you will be invited to attend a social function with some of us and some of the other players. You will be graded as to your ability to interact with these players individually. The final selection will be made after that."

Sarah was dismissed and warned not to talk about this with any of the other candidates.

Tom and Bill, the other football player gave her a rating of 6. The basketball jocks were not so kind; they only awarded a 5 saying that her figure just wasn't very sexy.

Taylor was the next girl into the room. She disrobed without hesitation and walked right up to the chairs where the guys were sitting.

"Take a good look guys. I'm proud of my body as well as my brain."

"Why did you shave your pussy?"

"Because I was told that guys prefer it that way."

"Do you have experience with that too?"

"Nobody has complained about it before?"

Beth Ann asked, "Just how many guys have seen it?"

"I don't know, a few, six or seven maybe."

"Have you had sex with all of them too?" she continued.

"Not all of them."

Taylor was at least a "c" cup, probably 38 inches. Her nipples pointed up, were bright red and the colored part was about two inches wide.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.