A Perfect 10, Part 1 - Cover

A Perfect 10, Part 1

Copyright© 2008 by Akarge

Chapter 5

Wednesday, 5 AM
P-Day minus 2

I think I am getting the hang of this now. Nipple, medium sized breast. Not Kim, not Miranda, not Jackie. Wait, she wasn’t even here. Candace or Carol. Yeah, it smells like Candace. Whoops! Someone is hungry! Hmmm, hard to talk with this thing stuffed in my mouth. The new player has got a small mouth, energetic, but not real practiced. Darn! Who knew Candace was that good? Al is SO STUPID! Lessee. Mei Ling and Sarah on the left. Miranda and Carol on the right, Candace on top of me. Those have to be Kim’s legs. So it must be Kim. No, the tongue is underneath, umm, doing very nice things. OK, so someone ELSE is playing.

“That better be someone I know and love down there!” Fred moved his mouth aside from the breast to be able to speak.

“Mmm! Morning Daddy! I see Kim and Candace are coming along.”

When did Jackie get in? “Well, Candace hasn’t officially said yes, but it’s a good bet.”

“Yes! Yes! Yes! Now shut up and suck my tit some more!”

I knew that was Candace’s tit. I’m going to have to call and have the car delayed a bit. And I will definitely need a bigger bed once we board the ship.


Wednesday 5 PM
Fort Meade

“Evening, Sir. Mei Ling is not with you tonight, Sir?”

“Evening, Jason. No. Too much late night work makes a tired girl at the office. Here is your list. Your sister-in-law is a good fit and your daughter’s list was fine as well. Tell her to bring them all. How did that talk with her go?

“Uhh, differently than I expected, Sir.”

“Differently, how?”

“She took the part about incest to apply to us. Her, my wife and myself”

“Ah. And she tried to seduce you?”

“Not ‘tried’, Sir. She got us both so worked up we thought we were depriving her if we didn’t. She said that she needed to be Bi-Sexual to bind her Harem to her and she needed to learn how from someone she loves. Played us like a drum, Sir. Turns out she has already sampled all of her teenaged choices, male and female, for compatibility some time ago.”

“Lot’s of personality, sex drive and aggression in those CAP scores of hers. If it makes you feel any better, Jackie woke me up with a blowjob this morning and she was NOT in my bed when we went to sleep.”

“Not exactly ‘better’, Sir, but it does sound familiar. Since we had our ‘talk’ we have had her in our bed at least once per day.”

“I hear you. Well, look at it this way. You have not just gained a sexy bed partner, you have probably gained her entire Harem as well.”

“Urkk.”


Wednesday Evening

“Fred, Sarah, before you start your spiel, Can I say something?”

“Sure. Artie.” Fred was a bit thrown off pace. John and Rebecca were here, as well as Miranda and Carol. Mike and Susan were here to help with Megan. Jacky and Don were distracting Candace and Kim over at their place. However, almost as soon as they sat down at the table, Artie had something to say.

“As long as these two red-heads have known me, they have known about my three main characteristics. Those are my charming personality, my admittedly over the top sex drive and my massive intellect. I predicted to Aimee and Megan that we would get an invite from you this year. And there would also be several beautiful ladies and maybe a couple of good-looking youngsters of both sexes. Did I not, ladies?”

Aimee was enjoying her husband’s antics. “Yes, dear. Get on with it.” Even Megan was smiling.

“So, when we got your invitation, I told my charming ladies to make sure they had on clean knickers, because we were going to a pick up. So, am I an Idiot? Or a Genius?”

“Genius, it seems.” Sarah was checking Megan and Aimee for signs of distress. None were apparent.

“Now as I happen to know, from secret observations, the twins were VERY close as teenagers, it appears...”

“Wait! You WATCHED US?” Sarah was a bit startled. Rebecca was heading towards hostile.

“Ladies, you were in my parent’s barn! Of course I had my own secret hiding places there. You were sixteen, I think and I was about ten. I wasn’t really sure at that time as to what the heck was going on, but it was VERY interesting. You were hiding, so I knew not to let anyone know, but every time I saw you after that, well, it was not just your great looks that put those bulges in my pants. It was fond memories.” The whole group cracked up.

“Anyway, I am guessing that you will wish your Harem ladies to share the same proclivities?

“Yes, that was on our list of things to talk about.” Megan and Aimee were still ok, maybe a little flushed...

“And what with the twins, a cousin, a son and his girl friend, we believe that the rules on incest will be somewhat relaxed or done away with entirely? Above the new age of consent that is, since you had us leave Marjorie with a sitter.”

“Yes, correct again. Done away with entirely.”

“And of course, we are to be invited for a ‘proof of concept’ or ‘test drive’ later this evening?”

“Yes, after dinner.”

“Then, if there is nothing else to discuss?” and amid peals of laughter, Artie calmly started in on his soup.


Wednesday Evening
El Paso, Texas

“Rueben, Thank you for agreeing to have us over tonight. We have to be back in Georgia by tomorrow evening.” Alicia was in a pair of moderately tight pants and a low cut peasant blouse. Graciela was in more modern and even more revealing shorts and a scoop necked shirt. Tony had on his usual jeans and polo shirt. Maybe it was one size too small for comfort, but it showed his powerful upper body to advantage. Jorge, the fifteen-year-old son of Alicia’s best friend Alba, was dressed similarly, but he had a relatively standard build, so he was not nearly as impressive. The last person in Tony’s group was Sandy. At twenty-six, she was the only Anglo in a group of Hispanics, but she glowed with an even tan and looked very pretty in a nearly transparent, lightweight dress. She was obviously wearing only a thong underneath.

Rueben Morales waved the inconvenience aside even as he escorted his cousin and her family inside and showed them to their seats. “No problem. You said this is a family emergency. Maria only had one thing to reschedule and I had nothing. She will be in momentarily. She is finishing some schoolwork with her friend. Karen is staying with us while her parents are having an ugly divorce.” Alicia and Tony looked guardedly at each other and then back to Rueben. “What? Is something seriously wrong? You look well and sounded cheerful over the phone.”

Tony nodded to Alicia who started the conversation. “Rueben, we have an opportunity to get picked up by the Confederacy. We came to ask if you and Maria would like to join us. The plan was to put you in Tony’s family, where you can help with keeping all of his six women happy, including Sandy here. I remember seeing some of your young ladies after their dates with you. They seemed to have enjoyed themselves, even if their clothes were pretty rumpled. I know Isabella had no complaints. Maria would be joining me. I will obviously be spending time with Tony, but I have Jorge here to keep us company when Tony is deployed. Since there will be four girls with me, counting Maria if she comes with us, we need someone on a full time basis. Graciela will also have one boy and two girls. She has her boyfriend from school and the mother of a neighbor but she needs one more girl. We are going to share a bit, so that is twelve girls and three boys, plus Tony, Graciela and myself. We need to be ready by the weekend, so if you want to come, we leave for Georgia tomorrow morning. We need to talk to Maria, without Karen being told. So. First, are you interested? Sandy, Graciella and myself are here to test you and see if you are still up for it.” Alicia had an evil grin on her face as she put that last bit in. Rueben was blushing, but could not take his eyes off of the three hot looking women, all of whom were now leaning forward and showing quite a bit of cleavage.

About then, Maria and Karen came trotting downstairs and both Tony and Jorge had to take a deep breath. Tony had not seen Maria in a couple of years. She was no longer the coltish fifteen-year-old that he remembered. She was now a stunningly well-rounded, seventeen-year-old, knockout. Wearing just shorts and a light blouse over a visible lacy bra, her legs were shown to perfection. Not long legs, as she was only about five foot four, but perfect. Not too heavy, not too skinny. She was probably nearly a C cup and everything moved together perfectly. Jorge had first noticed Karen. Taller and slimmer, she had the long, killer legs that he loved. She had long dark blonde hair like dark honey. Jorge was so stunned; he didn’t say a word when Rueben introduced them all.

“Karen, can you give us a few minutes, we have a little family problem that we need to talk over.” Rueben was a bit embarrassed to be excluding his house guest, but he had been worrying for some time about how to get his daughter to safety without leaving her in some pervert’s hands.

Graciella stood up. “Wait, let my folks and me talk first. You guys get acquainted for a couple of minutes.” Alicia and Tony nodded and walked out to the back patio, leaving Sandy and Jorge to make small talk. “Papa, I have one pick left. I have been having problems finding one more girl. Some would freak if their family can’t come. Some can’t keep a secret. Some would cause problems with the other people. Some would try to take over the group. And, well, you know I decided to keep my girls bisexual. Lets invite both Maria AND Karen. If either of them wants to be Bi, I get her. If neither, maybe I can take Sandy from you on a permanent basis. You and Jorge almost stepped on your tongues in there. You know you want them both. Also, it means you won’t look like both of you guys are going to be planning on doing one girl all night tonight. Well? Mama?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.