A Perfect 10, Part 1 - Cover

A Perfect 10, Part 1

Copyright© 2008 by Akarge

Chapter 4

Tuesday Morning, 5 AM
P-Day minus 3

Hmm, ‘can’t decide if I’m just getting old or if there is a girl or two on my chest. Open your eyes Fred. Yep. Girls. Lessee, I walked the Rasmussens, mother and father, to the car last night, kissed the lady goodbye. I goosed her too. She has a nice giggle and a nicer wiggle. Sarah and Miranda went into Jackie’s room with Don. That leaves Mei Ling. Nope. She has straight black pubic hair. That looks like her arm over there, though. Alexandra Rasmussen? Nope. Much too light! Alex is built like the proverbial brick outhouse with wrought iron accents, a rack of reading materials and maybe a nice window box full of flowers. Oh, yeah and she is shaved. Hmmm, let’s see, chestnut hair. Maybe it’s Jackie. Must be time for a taste test. Yup, that’s Jacky. Tastes almost like her mother.

“Mmm! That’s nice. Daddy is that you?”

“Umm hmm.” Fred started to slide out of the pile.

“Well keep it up!”

“Sorry, Hon. Mei Ling and I need to get ready for work. You can stay and cuddle or keep me company in the shower.”

“Umm, shower. Then cuddle some more. I bet I can find someone to satisfy me.”

“Hmm, have you ever done it standing in a shower with a man twice your size?”


Tuesday Evening

“Hello, Candace, Kim. May I introduce you to Miranda, a family friend, Carol, Sarah’s college roommate and this is Mei Ling who works with me. Carol, Miranda, Mei Ling, this is our neighbor Candace and her oldest daughter, Kim. Candace? Are Mike and Susan all settled in for the evening with your other kids?” Both Candace and Kim were wearing totally opaque clothes with high necklines and long sleeves, even though it was a warm evening. At fifteen, Kim looked especially out of style.

“Yes, they’re fine. But I am kind of worried. Al should have called by now. He left yesterday for Colorado Springs.” Candace did look a bit worried, or afraid.

“Well, is he still working for Aero-Gel Design Systems?”

“Yes. And it was one of their Government projects.”

“Ok, let me make a phone call or two. You five get acquainted and Sarah and I will be with you shortly.”

In the kitchen, Fred talked to his wife as they collected the serving trays. “Looks like he slapped them around good this weekend. She is favoring her ribs and Kim is holding her wrist as if it’s a bit sprained. I bet they have a couple of bruises being hidden by the long sleeves, also. I think Candace is afraid that if Al has a bad day at work then he will give them more of the same. We will need to feel our way into this. I’d better let you lead. Lady in charge atmosphere, not the domineering male general.” Fred was a bit out of his element here.

“Well, I talked to the other ladies first and we have a plan. You just play along with the flirting.” Sarah said as she headed back in with a tray of hor d’oeurves.

“Flirting?” Fred followed, bemusedly.


“Candace, I talked to security at Aero-Gel, Well, to my people at the office here, who then talked to security with the correct passwords. You understand. Anyway, Al was in Cheyenne Mountain, the NORAD Command center. While he was in negotiations, there was a security situation. It was a glitch, a drill, something like that. So now the site is in lock down for a few days. No one leaves and no word in or out. At least he should have unrestricted access to the government negotiators as they are locked in also. He should do well out of this but don’t expect him back before Monday. Don’t call Aero-Gel and talk to them about this, because I really shouldn’t have told you anything. Just play dumb. If you guys need anything while he is stuck out there, just give us a call.” Fred looked at her as if waiting for a request for assistance.

“No, we should be fine. Thank you.” Candace still looked nervous, but Kim relaxed a bit.

As the dinner proceeded, Fred noticed that Miranda, Mei Ling and Carol were all flirting more and more openly with him and they seemed to be smiling and winking at Kim, inviting her in on the secret. The conversation tipped a bit more towards revealing that he could have each of them if he wanted and that probably he would in the future. Sarah was putting Candace at ease and occasionally looking over at the flirtations with obvious enjoyment and even approval. Kim had noticed that also and by now Candace was catching on to the mood. Kim leaned over to Mei Ling, who had been placed next to her as she was the nearest to Kim’s age, and whispered a question.

“Oh, I am sorry if we are making you uncomfortable, sweetie. We are all acting like this because we plan to be part of Fred’s Harem.” Mei Ling spoke loud enough that Candace could not miss it and she barely kept from spraying water all over the table.

“His Harem? But they aren’t picking up in the States any more.”

“Of course they are, just not openly. Fred and I work for the government. We hear about all the discrete pickups. He’s a Major General and a Perfect 10. You don’t think he can get picked up if he really wants to?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.