A Perfect 10, Part 1 - Cover

A Perfect 10, Part 1

Copyright© 2008 by Akarge

Chapter 2

Saturday, 11:30 AM
P-Day minus 6

Maggie opened the apartment door to find the General standing outside, looking fit and confident as always. His wife Sarah, quietly elegant as usual, was at his side. “All ready, General. Will this work for wherever we are going?” The thin blouse and skirt looked good on her only slightly out of shape body. It was late spring and getting warm. What she was wearing was comfortable and while it showed her off, it was conservative compared to the almost topless or totally see through clothes that had become the current vogue.

“That’s great Maggie, but there’s no General, Assistant Director, or Boss today, just Fred and Sarah. Come along, Mei Ling is waiting in the car.” The trio went down the elevator and out to the parking area of her building. A beautiful Asian-American girl of about twenty-five was waiting in the back seat of the car. Maggie had seen her in the office of course, but had not really talked to her as Mei Ling was both relatively new and usually in a different department, except for the special project that the General ... Fred had been working on. Fred held the door while she slid in besides Mei Ling and then he let Sarah in the front. There was some light conversation during the drive and then they pulled in to the valet parking at a fancy hotel restaurant. Maggie did not think that she would fit in here and even the elegant beauty besides her looked a bit uncomfortable.


“Ok, now that we have ordered, I bet you are wondering what is going on.” Fred had apparently arranged in advance to be seated in a small isolated area that had no other customers nearby. He pulled out a slim folder, placing it on the table, but he kept it closed. “Let’s come right out with it. I have arranged to be evacuated off planet with my family and with our own choice of Harem members. Sarah and I would like you to join us when we get evacuated. Specifically, we want you to join my Harem while Sarah will have her own, but we will be actively sharing with each other, as Sarah happens to like girls as well as men. Also, I like to watch, so I may, no, I will, be having you put on shows with the other girls”

Maggie and Mei Ling looked at each other and back to Fred and Sarah. Their eyes were wide and startled, but there did not seem to be any fear or disgust.

“Boss, err, Fred. If you take my kids along with us, you can do whatever you want with me. I mean, I would have let you catch me half way around your desk on the first lap if you had ever shown any interest, but ... Sarah, well, I have never done it with another woman before. I am not turning you down flat, but I just don’t know if I can do that and actively participate.” Maggie was having a bit of a problem looking Sarah in the eyes.

“Maggie, of course we are taking the kids and I would love to have you in bed with me at any time. I have been with several other women and girls over the years, but if you are willing to give it a try and after one month, you don’t want to try it again, I will leave you to Fred and the other men in our group.” Sarah seemed very earnest as she smiled at Maggie.

“Uhh. Other men. How many in your ‘group’?” Mei Ling did not seem especially shocked or concerned, just curious.

“Well, that depends on how you define our group. Fred has a bunch of women and if everyone on our list agrees, he will have two guys as well. We are asking you two first. I am currently deciding between one or two guys in my Harem. My sister is married to Fred’s brother John, and they will each have one or maybe two guys. Fred’s sister and her husband will have one each. So, that is maybe a dozen guys. There are some other people involved as well. Now, on a day-to-day basis, you will only be dealing with myself, with Fred and with our personal groups, but we might have John or Franklin over and have a little party, or we might have a personal chemistry situation and decide that it would be better if Maggie, just as an example, were living with Elizabeth and her Harem. We don’t plan to just arbitrarily trade anyone off, but I am sure that you know that once you are on the ship you have essentially no rights?”

“Yes, I understand that and I have been with my college roommate as well, so I know how much fun that can be. I was just wondering. Do the men have the right to just take any women that they wish to?

“Not exactly. The ‘volunteers’ have the rights to have their personal Harem do whatever they want, whether it is sex with them, sex with a friend that they brought over to watch a football game and pay off a sporting debt with sex, to have two of his concubines put on a girl, girl show, whatever. If the volunteer says that you need to have sex with a male Harem member, then you have to. If he says that that same guy can have you any time he wants you, so be it. If he says you CANNOT have sex with someone, then you can’t. Other than the volunteer’s wishes, it is consensual sex only, just like in the ‘free world’.

“The situation we are talking about is that the six of us volunteers have agreed to combine into three households headed by Fred and I, John and Rebecca, Franklin and Elizabeth. So in our double household you have Fred, Robert, Stephen, Bill and I think, my cousin Artie. Each of them is happily married and we are taking their wives and kids. What we are planning is that any groupings that naturally happen are fine. But Fred gets any woman anytime he wants and I get anyone, male or female. We also might ask for a particular couple to remain exclusive for a bit to try for a specific pregnancy. Franklin and John will probably visit and have you each on occasion. They are both nice. And for that matter Elizabeth and Rebecca may come over to sample you at any time as well. We three households have agreed to give each other full rights. Also, if any of us get killed in combat or accidents or something, the rest of us are all in line to inherit you, which keeps you from being dumped into the street. We should also mention our kids. We have four volunteer kids and they each have a prospective spouse volunteer. They will have smaller Harems, but they are expressing an interest in joining into the greater group, which would add four more male volunteers and potentially another six Harem males, I think. All in all, there are fourteen of us and we can have eighty four Harem members.” Sarah looked a bit overwhelmed by the numbers even as she recited them.

“With that many people, why do you want me?” Maggie was looking kind of worried. She looked down at her body and thought she had never felt more overweight and generally pudgy. Two kids, a sedentary job and never enough time in the day to exercise had resulted in about twenty excess pounds.

“Maggie, look at me.” The General used his command voice and got her attention instantly. He opened the file folder. “Take a look at this printout. This is you and your CAP scores. You have a 5.8. That is well better than an average score. See the high numbers? Those are intelligence, loyalty, parenting aptitudes and sex drive. None of your scores are really low except aggression. You would make a poor soldier, unless your kids or family were in danger and then, watch out. However, you are a great mother, a great secretary and I bet you are great in bed also. Those will be your three jobs. My personal secretary, an example mother for some of the others and you will definitely be sharing my bed. Oh, four jobs. You will be making babies. As to the couple of extra pounds you feel that you are carrying, we can put you through the med systems and take them off and make you feel and look like an eighteen year old again. Although, I bet you look your best at around twenty-three. Everything will be toned up and I don’t intend to do major modifications to anyone who does not want it or need it. Mei Ling, here are your scores. You have a 5.6. You have a tad bit more aggression and intelligence, somewhat lower parenting and loyalty and a bit more sex drive. You are a bit younger also and higher CAP scores seem to come with age. You will be my liaison with the intel and analysis teams. And of course, you will also be spending some time with me. Here is my Card. As you can see, it’s a ten, which is the theoretical maximum. You should both realize that the scores are a modified average of all the sub scores. Therefore, all of my sub-scores are ten. Therefore, my sex drive sub score is maxed out at a ten. I was lucky to find Sarah when I did or I would have died of sexual frustration.” He paused. “Actually, as I understand it, my sex drive could have been TOO high. It’s a matter of libido, controlled by will power, modified by open-mindedness, and some other stuff for seasoning.

“Ok, do either of you have any more questions? Or if not, do you agree? We need your answer today.”

“Yes.” Both women answered at the same time. Then they looked at each other and giggled.

“Ok, three more things and we are ready for the food to arrive. First. I should warn you that you’ll probably see some situations that include incest. We are collecting a few mother, son or father, daughter combinations, or brothers and sisters, etc. The medical issues have been dealt with and it’s just the shock value that needs to be addressed. Also, well, my daughter has publicly proclaimed her right to seduce me and her boyfriend has designs on my wife. The other youngsters will probably be joining in, one way or another at some time. Any problems?”

“I should be mortified, but I think I’m getting hot instead. So, I guess, no problem here.” Maggie was looking a little flushed. Mei Ling just blushed a bit and shook her head.

“Second item, we are leaving SOON. With your clearances and training, I am not worried about telling you this. You cannot tell anyone else, but Friday night, we are gone! Maggie, you may get some lists of names Monday or Tuesday from my evening driver Jason and from a couple of the other security people. They are NOT going Friday, so don’t mention that, but they will be coming along on the next Monday. Just pass the lists on to me or to Mei Ling. Mei Ling, do the same background checks you have been doing and then let me see them. For what it’s worth, the Director knows we are going and knows that we are taking you with us.” The food arrived as this last was said and the conversation was put on hold while the waitress arranged things.

“Last item.” This was said after the waitress had left. “Sarah and I want a ‘proof of concept’ to ensure you can go through with this.”

“I have a feeling I know where this is going.” Mei Ling had a bit of a smile on her face.

“Yes. We have a room reserved here for the afternoon,” said Sarah, with a smile.

“Well, Darn it!” Maggie seemed a bit put out.

“You feeling too pressured, Hon?” Sarah reached out and touched Maggie’s wrist in a comforting manner.

“No, but now I am not going to be able to pay attention to all this fancy food because I am getting so horny that I may melt down right here.”


Saturday, Evening

“Janet, thank you for coming over on such short notice. Hello, Robert. And how are you Gillian?” Sarah gave them all a hug and a peck on the cheek. Robert thought that he was getting a bit more breast out of the hug than he would normally expect. It seemed as if Sarah was braless today. A quick glance at the thin blouse removed all doubt. He could see the shadow of her aureole around the bump of her nipple.

“I’m great, Mrs. Winthrop, but I kind of wonder why I was invited with you grownups. The rest of the kids are home with a sitter.” The group headed in to the living room

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.