A Perfect 10, Part 1 - Cover

A Perfect 10, Part 1

Copyright© 2008 by Akarge

Epilogue

Part 1 Epilogue

Saturday 12:15 AM
P-Day plus 1
Aboard Ship ARABY

Fred arrived at the ship location where his family’s pods were located, or so his new PDA had told him. What he found was his personal family group, or more precisely, his harem, congregated in the hallway by the three pod doors. “Ok, why is everyone in the corridor? Go inside.”

“Fred, or Imperious Master, whichever you prefer, the doors won’t open. Your wife’s bunch had the same problem. Only she can authorize entry to her pod and the AI won’t talk to anyone but a sponsor until the sponsor gives the concubine permission to talk to the AI. It won’t even talk to us to tell us it won’t talk to us. Sarah has been letting us use her place for the restrooms and to give the kids a break from sitting on the floor. Since we are your harem and not Sarah’s, the AI still won’t talk to us even though she told it to.” Janet briefed him as capably and feistily as he was used to her doing at the NSA.

“Lovely, lest you forget, It is Omnipotent Studly Master. I’m not imperious at all. AI! Or should I call you ‘Araby’?”

<Either will do.>

“AI. New Standing Orders: Please pass this on to any other ships being used for transporting to Vulcan colony. Unless overridden by specific orders from the Captain of the ship or one of his designated officers or NCOs, the commander of any Marine contingent on board or his designated officers or NCOs, or the individual sponsor in question, each pod will allow any of said sponsor’s harem members and children to enter their assigned pod. They will be allowed to use standard facilities such as rest rooms and replicators for food. The AI will also inform them of how to use any facilities that they are allowed to use. The AI will respond to their further questions by telling them that they can only communicate with the AI in emergencies or if the sponsor gives them permission to do so. In the case of multiple households such as my household and that of my family members, individuals from one pod may move to or communicate with another pod in the family group as long as a sponsor authorizes the move or gives permanent permission. At this time, I do so give permanent permission. Children under the age of fourteen will need to be accompanied by an adult or given authorization on a case-by-case basis. Therefore, I have three pods. Janet and the other adults can exit this one and enter any of the other two. Also, she can authorize any child to go next door or she could escort them. Additionally, my wife Sarah, other sponsor members of my extended family and Gillian Marshall all have permission to enter my pods at any time. They may bring any of their harem members in at that time. That is a total of fourteen other sponsors. Do you have all of the people and relationships known to you?”

<Yes.>

“Specific instructions regarding my Harem. You will respond verbally to all members of my household and attempt to assist them in any normal household chores or needs. Additionally, Janet, Mei Ling, Maggie and Robert have complete authorization with regards to using any facilities in the Pods. They have complete authorization to use or communicate with or through the AI as if they were myself. That includes communications to parties not on the ship and not in the Confederacy. They can authorize others in the same manner on a case-by-case basis. I may give others the same authority in the future. Even without that authorization, any member of my household may contact any other member of the extended family. Is that understood?”

<Yes.>

“Good. Robert will be in pod number eleven for tonight, Stephen is in thirteen and I’m in number twelve. Ladies, spread out and take your kids. Now, it’s late and I have to be up very early. So, AI, open the flipping doors!”


End of Part one.

Thanks to Mulligan and all of the Swarm writers group for editing help and criticism.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.