Homecoming - Cover

Homecoming

by Taylor Gibbs

Copyright© 2008 by Taylor Gibbs

Erotica Sex Story: As Tony returns home, Gibbs plans a little payback. NCIS fanfic. BDSM/Daddy Kink.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   BiSexual   DomSub   Light Bond   .

Tony had been home all of two hours before he came to visit. Gibbs had been expecting him, pizza order ready to be placed, Tony's favorite beer cooling. And the sheets were fresh and had been changed. Gibbs himself had been in a constant keyed up state, his hard-on throbbing, his blood boiling.

He was ready for his boy to come home. It had been almost five months and he was frustrated. With Tony at sea, Gibbs had known even a sat phone wouldn't afford the privacy they'd needed. He'd sent Tony a few emails but he'd had to weigh every word he typed.

And he knew that after dropping his bags off at home, Tony would find his way here. He was relatively sure Tony had been as celibate as he was.

The upstairs door opened and a click signaled a thrown lock. Good, Tony was anticipating that there might be company as well. The steps crossed into the kitchen and he heard the fridge open and the clink of bottles against each other. Gibbs wiped his sweaty palms off on a rag and leaned against his workbench, adopting a casual position.

"Hello, son," he said, emphasizing the second word. When he had spoken to Gibbs from the ship, Tony had unfailingly referred to him as his father, and Gibbs was ready to enact a little payback. Role-playing style.

"Uh ... yeah, About that, Gibbs—"

"Don't," Gibbs interrupted, putting up a hand. "Do not say another word. Get over here." As soon as Tony was close enough to touch, Gibbs put the bottles of beer on the counter and pulled Tony close, kissing him hard. When they finally broke apart, Tony's eyes were glazed over.

"I missed you," Gibbs whispered.

This was going to be like taking candy from a baby. He led DiNozzo over to the sawhorses in the corner of the basement. He'd lashed them together and put a thick comforter on them.

"Get naked, Tony. Now."

When his boy didn't jump to attention, Gibbs yanked off his shirt. "I said now, Tony. Did you forget? I make the rules. You follow them."

Without so much as a word, Tony stripped until he was bare assed, his cock painfully erect and bobbing.

"Good. Now on the horses."

"Boss?" Tony's voice was a little hesitant.

"Yeah?"

"You pissed at me or something?"

Gibbs flashed a grin, though he knew Tony would see it as predatory. "Naw, just got to get something established before we can move on. Now do what I say or get dressed and leave."

"You'd send me home?"

"Ya gonna test me? Five months I've been horny for you. Ya wanna go and ruin it, DiNozzo?"

Tony shook his head and clambered onto the makeshift platform. Quick as a fox, Gibbs had his feet cuffed to the legs and while Tony was reeling from the shock, Gibbs secured his hands.

"There. Much better. Now I talk, you listen. Got it?"

"Y-yeah."

"Good." Gibbs ran a hand over Tony's back and ass, pinching the muscular flesh there. "What the hell were ya thinking, DiNozzo?"

Tony lifted his head, turning to look at Gibbs. His eyes burned with lust, and something else. He knew.

Gibbs brought his hand down onto Tony's flesh with a resounding crack. Tony gasped, clenching his muscles. "You need to be punished. Do you know what you did to me back in MTAC? I almost took McGee right there."

"You and McGee?"

"No! But when you started calling me 'Dad' I got so hard I could have pounded nails. I could have just turned his head and he would have taken it. You know he would have."

"But never at work. We never bring it to work," Tony put in. He was tense, completely keyed up.

"You call me 'Dad' only when we're playing in bed. Remember? How could you forget that, my boy?" He softened his voice, wanting to put Tony at ease. The tension began to leech out of Tony's body.

"There ya go, Tony. There ya go." He ran his hand up and down Tony's spine. As Tony started purring, Gibbs brought his hand down on Tony's ass, delivering a punishing spanking.

"Boss ... God, Gibbs." Tony was grinding against the comforter. Gibbs had tested out the rig and knew it was sturdy, but even more so, it was delivering just the right pressure to the base of Tony's cock.

"Yeah?" Gibbs asked against Tony's nape. "Do you have any idea how embarrassing it was to get so hard in front of McGee and the guys at MTAC? None of 'em saw but..."

He paused to lick the back of Tony's neck. "I barely made it to the bathroom and Keating walked in as I was getting off. All those years and I never had to jack off at work. Until then."

"Dad, I'm sorry," Tony whispered. "I wasn't thinking."

"No, you weren't," Gibbs agreed, returning his attention and his hand to Tony's ass. He delivered every blow firmly; he wasn't in this to be merciful. "But don't tell me you didn't do that for a reaction. You know you were turning me on. Heck, if you hadn't been so nervous, you would have been subtly playing with your cock as well."

He leaned in again, this time nipping the small of Tony's back. "You missed me." He licked up Tony's spine and pulled an earlobe into his mouth, biting down on the flesh. "You want me."

"Yeah."

With Tony cuffed, there was only so much grinding he could do, but he was trying hard, exerting every bit of pressure on the base of his cock, where the blankets were slightly mounded, making small frustrated sounds.

"Think ya need to be punished some more before you get me."

Tony wasn't the only one getting punished. Gibbs' cock was throbbing with need and it was only that his will was so strong—and even that was hanging by a thread—that kept him from taking care of himself. And as Tony's ass heated under his hand, temptation threatened to make his self-control shatter.

"Pa, think you can stop with the spanking now?" Tony was going for humor but Gibbs heard the tension in his voice.

"I can, but I don't think I will. Makes all the blood run down there."

"I know. God, I know. It's been months, Gibbs. Months! No privacy at all."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.