John and Argent - Cover

John and Argent

Copyright© 2008 by cmsix

Chapter 175

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 175 - John is going to die in the here and now. Argent offers him a new life back there and then. John takes the bait and is sent to a copy of earth, forty thousand years in the past.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Far Past  

"She wasn't interested in your death and in fact has nothing against you. She does feel life has betrayed her though. Sateala's father was leader of her camp and she mated Jarto mainly because it was assumed he would become the leader after her father. This wasn't just wishful thinking - everyone in the camp was under the same impression.

"Jakado ruined things for her. He and his spearcaster-armed men took over the camp and killed her father. There was never a chance for Jarto to become leader. She didn't really believe Jarto had a chance of becoming leader here even if they did manage to kill you.

"I'm sure it was mostly wishful thinking on her part and as I have said she backed out of the whole thing not long after she entered," Ralph said.

"I don't know what to do with her. I'm not sure who will take her as a mate now that her mate has been killed and I don't know how she should be punished. Even though her involvement was slight and short lived I still think she needs some punishment though I'm certainly not going to kill or torture her nor allow anyone else to."

"Maybe you should table her motion and decide later when you have more information. You do need to think about the two men though," Ralph said, reminding me.

"The men must die and I think I should still at least make a show of torturing them for information even though I know all I need to about their plot now. What of Shatalto's mate and Shabago's? Were they not involved?"

"Shabago's mate, Talata, paid little attention to him. She did her duty and otherwise tried to ignore him. Shatalto's mate, Meliena, was similar, but different. In your old life I think you were familiar with the phrase having a blonde moment. Shatalto's mate has a blonde life. She is a handsomely built and attractive woman but intellectual pursuits are not her forte.

"She was happy with Shatalto, while she was with him, since he was a good provider and was not cruel. She will probably be just as happy with another mate if he is a good provider. If she ends up with an affectionate mate who actually cares for her she will be even happier," Ralph said.

This got my wheels turning again. I had seen Shatalto's mate before and I more than agreed she was an attractive woman. I didn't know about her intellect, but I did know about her titties and her fine round ass.

She was a knockout, and even though all of my mates were just as attractive, it didn't keep Dicky from wanting a sample of Meliena. I would choose Shatalto's executioner carefully from those who lived closest to me.

I was going to kill Kartogo myself. He had been anxious to kill me and if not for Miekadakta he might have done it. She had saved my life, and unless she objected she would become another of my mates - I felt I owed it to her. It didn't hurt since her looks were also spectacular. First I would make a show of punishing the truth out of Kartogo and Shatalto.

"I think the easiest way to make an example of torture as punishment would be with electricity. They know nothing about it and it is painful without being gruesome. Can you get me a telephone generator?"

"Like those which were used with the first telephones?" he asked.

"Yes, exactly. A telephone generator and two lengths of electrical wire should get impressive results from them. It will make them put on a good display, but the cause will not be apparent. It will seem mysterious and fearsome to everyone. I will use it to make them scream for a while and then they will be executed."

Ralph didn't even answer - he just materialized the generator and some wire on my desk. I noticed he'd even mounted the generator onto a length of board so I could hold it easily while it was in use. I picked it up and then had a thought which caused me to laugh.

An old bet I'd heard before came to my mind. One man says, If you're right I'll kiss your ass and give you ten minutes to gather a crowd to watch. After the generator and I were through with the prisoners I'm sure they would be happy to kiss my ass, no matter how many were watching, to get out of more of what they'd just had. They would never get the chance, but I was going to gather a crowd.

"Thank you for the information and for this equipment Ralph. The night is young and I want to be done with those two."

"You're welcome John and I look forward to the proceedings," he said, as I walked toward the door.

I paused before leaving my office. Needing to make this an impressive performance, I held the mounted generator in my hands before me and walked out into my cave trying to make it seem I was carrying a spiritual object or something similar.

Most of my mates, all my leading helpers, and most of their mates were there. I walked to the table and sat the generator and the wire in the center. Everyone was staring at me and wondering what was coming next.

"May I have some coffee please? I have an unpleasant task before me and I will need a mug before I get started."

Shelalliea filled a mug and brought it to me. I saw neither Georgo nor Dotallto were here so when I had my coffee I asked Shelalliea if she would go and bring them.

I sat down at the table, sipping my coffee, and waited. I spoke to no one while she was gone and none of them got the nerve to ask any questions. Shortly Shelalliea returned with Georgo and Dotallto. I turned to face them.

"The spirits have sent me this gift to help in my questioning of the plotters. Would the two of you take it into one of the meditation chambers and ask I be given guidance to use it properly and it be given the power to make them tell me the truth?"

"We will take it to my chamber at once John," Georgo said, then he picked it up and Dotallto followed him back toward his quarters.

I addressed the others then.

"I am going to make them tell me what their plans were. I will use the machine on them in the practice cave first and I would like for everyone in the camp to be there to see what the spirits do to these two who have brought this on themselves. I will tend to one in public and then he will be taken into the storage chamber to be questioned. Then I will tend to the other one in the same way. When I am through with them they will be taken outside to be killed and disposed of."

When they saw it was all I had to say they all dispersed to make the happy announcement. I saw Jonoco and called him to me, taking him into my office.

"Jonoco, after they have told what they know they will be killed. I will kill Kartogo since he is the first who tried to kill me. I would like for you to kill Shatalto. It will mean you must take his mate for one of your own. Can you do it?"

I had to bite my tongue to keep from laughing at his reaction. It only took him a second to realize who Shatalto's mate was and remember what she looked like. There was no need for him to answer, but he did.

"I will be happy to do as you ask John," he said.

"Good, I knew I could count on you."

He left then and I was alone in my cave while the others were spreading the word. I sat at the table and finished my coffee. I was about to get another cup when Georgo and Dotallto came back in with Dotallto carrying the generator this time. They looked every bit as serious as I imagined I had when I'd first come out of my office with it. Dotallto set it back on the table when they reached me.

"Thank you both for the blessing of the machine and I'm afraid I will need you in the practice cave too. It will be best if the two of you explain what is going to happen so you can convey the seriousness of things to everyone."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.