John and Argent - Cover

John and Argent

Copyright© 2008 by cmsix

Chapter 124

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 124 - John is going to die in the here and now. Argent offers him a new life back there and then. John takes the bait and is sent to a copy of earth, forty thousand years in the past.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Far Past  

I was tired of introductions already, but I knew it was my duty, both to my new mates and to my helpers and their mates. I was able to pull it off though and soon enough everyone was seated with a mug of beer, they thought it was bruga of course.

I'd asked my mates to serve it tonight with our meal since I hoped I could get my newest mates to relax a little by getting some of it into them.

Danlo and Brundolo had been the last two to show up and of course I'd had to go over all the names again for Brundolo. I didn't mind it any more than he did though. He was embarrassed and red faced for nearly the entire ordeal. I was betting he would never be late for supper again.

My mates had outdone themselves tonight. We had thick bison steaks, baked potatoes, Ranch Style beans, and even corn on the cob. The corn was new for everyone and of course it had come from Argent and his bunch. It was delicious and I could tell at once it had been roasted instead of boiled. I was also sure it had been still on the stalk this morning - it was that fresh.

My new mates and all the others were baffled by the corn. I had another show and tell on the way. Thankfully Argent and company had also provided the corn holders so I started by showing them how these were installed, then telling them to slather the corn with butter and then douse it liberally with salt.

I only had to show my new mates about fixing the baked potato since everyone else except Brundolo had eaten them before. I was sure Danlo would clue Brundolo in.

It was a little strange all my mates, except the new ones, had to find seats farther down the table because everyone else had tried to get up near the new arrivals. I knew this behavior would be cured soon, but even though I had my new mates near me I was lonesome for the others who had to eat away from me. Just then I realized the bed wasn't the only thing which had grown. My dinner table had added space and more chairs were here now also.

We didn't talk about much of anything that had gone on in camp while I'd been away. I did take time to thank the men for getting the bridge finished and asked them how it felt to walk across the water.

"No one has gone across it yet, we are waiting for you to make the first trip," Raalto said.

"Well, I'm honored you thought of me."

"It isn't so much for the honor, we just want to make sure it really will work and since it was your idea we thought you should take the first chance," Raalto said, and everyone except Brundolo and my new mates laughed.

"I can assure you it will work fine and I think we should take the lights out after supper and let me try it out," I told them, when the laughter died down.

Of course Margeeta, Yareela, Yaroola, Kota, and Eileiea looked to me for explanation. I simply told them the bridge would let us walk across the river without getting wet. I could tell they too would have to witness this before they believed it.

After supper Dalia came and asked the newbies if they would like to see how to feed the dishwashers. They were up at once, obviously wanting to discover how anything here operated.

I watched them walk toward the kitchen and noticed there were now five dishwashers instead of the three which had been here when I left. Argent had been busy during my absence. Watching though, I saw five and maybe more were needed after feeding this crowd tonight.

Danlo, Nadlo, and Jonoco took Brundolo with them to get the big lights Argent had sent for the night we'd surprised the spies. My new mates watched my other mates, except Jaada, feed the dishwashers. Jaada was getting me a mug of coffee and I was glad to see she seemed to be bringing one for herself. She was and she gave me a kiss, set down my coffee and then sat in the nearest chair to me.

"You are amazing, John, do you know it?" she asked, as she sat down.

"I'm glad you think so Jaada, but I don't feel amazing. I do feel lucky to have so many beautiful mates though."

"You are amazing and more. You left to get one mate and you came back with five. You told us it would be a surprise, but we didn't dream it could be nearly as surprising as it is. How did you ever think of going to their camp to find mates?" she asked.

"Georgo got me started thinking about it, but not on purpose. I was asking him about the other people once and part of what he told me was a story of two men like us, from far away, coming to their camp and trading salt for mates. In their camp the women have no say regarding who their mates will be.

"I have been thinking about it since he told me. If there were women who could be my mates for only some salt I had to go and see if for myself."

"Salt is very valuable and very rare everywhere but here, John, but I didn't know about their customs. It seems strange to me the women would have no say in who they were mated to," Jaada said.

"It is strange to me too, Jaada, but it isn't strange to them. They have always done it that way. I'm not sure it is for the best either. Even Grotondo, their leader, has learned to consult his mate before making those decisions now. She is the one who suggested I trade for Margeeta even though I'd already come to the same decision. You know who decided I should ask to trade for her daughters too."

"I know who? I don't know who. Who else was with you?" she asked, slightly alarmed now.

I didn't say anything at first - I just looked down at Dicky, who was making a lump in my trousers, as usual.

"John, you are so funny sometimes. I surely do know who now, and I can't wait to tell the others," Jaada said, laughing then and giving him a squeeze.

"Please make sure the new ones understand completely when you tell it and try not to make it sound like you disapprove," I said.

"Don't worry, I won't tell it until we all know each other better and I won't tell it behind their backs either," she assured me.

"I knew you wouldn't hurt their feelings on purpose, but I wanted to remind you they might not understand until they know more about my wicked ways."

"But if you only traded for Margeeta, Yareela, and Yaroola, how did you come to bring Kota and Eileiea too?" she asked.

"Their former mates were tired of living and I ended up relieving them of the task," I said, and then told her the short version of the story.

"None of them seem the least bit sorry about it, but of course none of us who were mated before feel sorry for our fate either. Even though Geera and Dieta were sad when Gigo and Dergo were killed they know you could not have known it would happen and they are happy now to be with you. For me, I have to restrain myself every morning to keep from shouting out how happy I am," she told me, sincerely.

"I'm happy you're happy to be with me," I said.

"Didn't you say Eileiea is a healer? What does that mean exactly? I know it must mean she can care for wounds and help with sickness, but I wonder just how much she can help with."

"I'm sure she will be very helpful to you when your baby is ready to come, Jaada," I said, and she was surprised, but then seemed about to get ticked off.

"Who told you? They all said they would keep my secret until I told you," she said.

"No one told me, I guessed it and you just confirmed it. I am very happy about it too, very happy," I said, and pulled her out of the chair and into my lap.

Her flash of temper was gone when I wrapped my arms around her and she snuggled up against me.

"I am so happy sometimes I feel I might burst. I have wanted a baby for a long time and now I will have one - we will have one. I was worried there was no one here who knew much about birthing and you have gone away and brought back someone who surely knows how to help," she said, and gave me a dreamy look.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.