John and Argent - Cover

John and Argent

Copyright© 2008 by cmsix

Chapter 119

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 119 - John is going to die in the here and now. Argent offers him a new life back there and then. John takes the bait and is sent to a copy of earth, forty thousand years in the past.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Far Past  

We untangled after Maia and Winna woke and after dressing I went out to the table. A naked Winna wasn't far behind me and I looked forward to my mug of coffee and a little diddling to get my motor running for the day.

After Winna snuggled down into my lap and pressed her lips to mine I began to explore her titties and then her thighs. She was already damp when my fingers found her love lips.

As I started teasing her labia and then her clitty, her ass began a more purposeful writhing on me. Even though I was sure she didn't know what one was Winna was giving me a first class Lap Dance. She didn't need any music either. I was providing the beat with the rhythm of my fingers in her pussy.

After I got Winna off I breathed a sigh of relief mixed with frustration. She'd had me pretty close to blowing a load in my pants and I couldn't decide if I was glad I'd been able to hold off or mad I didn't get off.

Winna spent a few minutes kissing and nuzzling around my neck, face, and lips. Later she got up and went to dress and not two minutes after she was in the bedroom the others began drifting in for breakfast. I got the feeling Argent had been delaying their arrival until my fun was over.

I decided to ask him about it later. If he was going to all the trouble and was making sure I wasn't disturbed I might start giving my waitresses more than a finger fucking in the mornings.

After breakfast I went out with the men to check their work on the raft bridge. They had four raft frames finished already and though there were many small trees gathered, none had been put on for the decking yet. It took about an hour to show them how to put them on and teach them how to judge how much hangover to leave on the edges. After we had about four feet of decking on the first raft I could tell they had a grip on the plan and I left it to them.

When I went back into my cave it was fitting time. My mates ushered me into the bedroom, stripped off my clothes and had me try on what they had been working on. It wasn't finished yet but they wanted to make sure it was going to fit like they wanted it to when they were done.

I didn't ask any questions, I just tried to follow instructions. I also had to sit on the bed while they tested their work so far on my new moccasins. I assumed everything was going to plan and soon they let me have my freedom, for a while at least.

I started to go for coffee, but decided to check out the new closet first. I knew my mates had gathered everything which wasn't food and stored it in the new enclosure. I rummaged around and found a few folding knives and some drop point hunters with sheaths.

I also gathered some of the Alien Bics so I could provide a little magic show during my trip. I thought again about taking a spearcaster to show the others a step up in weaponry, but decided not to do it this time.

After I had my trade goods gathered I did go get a mug of coffee and went into the office. Ralph was blinking when I got there so I sat down and acknowledged the signal.

"I see your mates are making you some new clothes John, have we ignored your needs?" he asked.

"Not at all. I decided I wanted to look very normal to this time when I visited the other people and so I asked my mates to make me some clothes to fit in."

"Oh. I see now. You did the wise things I'm sure. Of course we could have made them faster and better, but it wasn't the point I guess," he admitted.

"It wasn't the point exactly. When my mates get through I won't be wearing clothes made to look like they came from this time - I will be wearing clothes made in this time. I'm sure they won't be as comfortable as what you could have done, but there's no doubt they will pass muster on the other end as authentic."

"I see."

"There is something I wanted to ask you though - are you keeping the other men from coming in for breakfast during the time I'm entertaining my coffee server?"

"Yes, they think it is entirely their idea though," he said.

"Is it any bother for you?"

"None at all," he told me.

"Then you won't mind keeping it up?"

"Oh no, we won't mind at all," he said.

"Good, I might prolong my play then, but I'd hate to get caught with my pants down, if you get my drift."

"Count on it, we will make sure you aren't embarrassed, no matter how long you play," Argent promised.

"Don't misunderstand, it won't matter if other women come in. I just don't want any of the men gawking at my naked ass."

"I understand, John. You are so comical sometimes with the way you phrase things," Argent said, and then signed off.

I knew one thing - if Argent was going to keep the men out I was going to start getting up earlier. I might even have my mates let a few of the other women know they need to provide coffee service every now and then.

I went back to the kitchen and got my coffee cup refilled and then went out to the raft-bridge job site and saw two of the rafts were now decked. I had forgotten to mention a stout piling on each side to tie the rope to and thinking about it I decided we probably should use cable instead of rope. Going back to my office I bothered Argent again.

When Argent and I were through talking it over everything was set. While we ate lunch he would set two 24" round pilings on each side of the river, twenty feet down. They would be there from now on. He was also going to connect them with three quarter inch stainless steel cable. When a raft was finished we would push it into the water, connect it via large eyebolts to the cables and then push it toward the other side with the next raft. It wouldn't be long before we could cross the canyon feet dry.

Apparently my mates intended to get me well fed before my trip. Lunch was plentiful and delicious. After it was finished I went back out with the men and they were surprised with the new construction.

I told them to quit wondering and just use it and helped them install the eyebolts and attach the first two rafts to the cable. I ducked out again afterward - they could handle it and I wasn't intending to strain anything before I left tomorrow.

When the men came in for supper they found another feast and I helped them eat it. I told them I would be leaving for a short trip in the morning and of course they wanted to know where I was going.

I didn't elaborate, but I did tell them I intended to come back with another mate. This led Raalto and Racaato to say they were glad they didn't have to go.

After the meal was over and things were cleaned up everyone disappeared and my mates and I went into the bedroom. My clothes and things were all ready and my pack frame was packed. My mates had even lent me two of the lion skins for sleeping furs.

I tried the clothes on and the fit suited them then so we all got naked, got into bed, and I spent a few hours thanking them for their efforts on my behalf.

I was up before sunrise the next morning and my mates were too. They cooked Danlo and I a big breakfast and packed us plenty of food for the day. They'd even fixed a separate packet for my breakfast in the morning.

After we ate, Danlo hitched the Morgans to Georgo's buckboard and I put my things in it. He had me beyond the valley which led to the Neanderthal's cul-de-sac before noon, and after I unloaded my things he turned around and headed home. I told him to come back bringing a few men to look for me if I hadn't returned in four days.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.