John and Argent - Cover

John and Argent

Copyright© 2008 by cmsix

Chapter 57

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 57 - John is going to die in the here and now. Argent offers him a new life back there and then. John takes the bait and is sent to a copy of earth, forty thousand years in the past.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Far Past  

"Bigglieo you have done well. I am glad to have a man like you to help me with this growing camp. You know I have another camp I wish to invite to join us don't you."

"Yes. It is not as big as this camp was, but it is farther away and though they are a smaller group they have many good hunters. They will have many things to carry," he said.

"Maybe I can think of something else to help us carry things. I think you will be able to bring back everything from this camp with this trip though."

"If we can't we will remember the way," he said, and laughed.

They loaded up and left then. I noticed Barago was going with them and most of the men from that camp were going on this return trip. Sahto and Talvo were in the wagon and Jonoco, Danlo, and Nadlo were in the buckboard with others. It would seem deserted around here until they were back. I thought I might be able to occupy myself with Daleana, Suleita, and Britta while they were gone.

Georgo came back out of his cave then and yelled to Jonoco, who was driving his buckboard, telling him to stop. Georgo had a skin bag, which probably held food, and some sleeping furs in his hands.

"Wait Jonoco, I am going too," Georgo yelled.

"Why are you going Georgo? I asked.

"There are some things we left that I need to get," Georgo said.

"But surely you can tell them and they can bring them for you."

"Maybe, but it will be better if I go. Besides John, even a shaman needs to know the leader approves of his presence," Georgo told me.

I knew better than to say what was on my mind then.

"Very well Georgo. May you have a good journey. I will see you when you get back."

He walked to his buckboard then and put his things into the back before climbing to the seat and then taking the reins from Jonoco. He flicked them once and Sally and Jane trotted off.

I hadn't really expected this development. I wasn't going to bitch about getting a shot of Ladeliea's pussy though. It was obvious to me Georgo was going on the trip only to give me a clear signal that he expected it.

I'll admit it put a smile on my face. I also knew it would put the others down a notch. Bigglieo was my main man in the camp, but Georgo was in a different class altogether. I decided I might as well give Ladeliea a daytime fucking to properly convey my respect for Georgo and I headed for the cave.

When I entered all the women were gathered around the computer and I could hear it explaining something to them. They heard me come in and the lesson paused.

"John look. Some moccasins came for us all while you were outside and all the clothes came for Ladeliea too. See if they look and feel right on her. They look very good to us.

"They are from the leopard's fur though instead of tiger's," Dieta said, and I could tell by her tone she was already dripping at the thought of me checking out the look and feel of Ladeliea's new clothes.

Ladeliea wasn't shy about it either. She came up to me with her titties bulging in her top and the tiny skirt bottom flashing me a view of her thong. As she continued right up to me I opened my arms and took her into them. I put my lips to hers and as we kissed her tongue slithered into my mouth as she hugged me to her.

I let my hands drop to get a feel for the situation on and around her ass. It felt great and as I kneaded her cheeks she pressed herself up against Dicky and wiggled a little.

I sent a finger down between her legs from behind to find the beginning of the thong's center string right at the back of her pussy. I traced the string up between her buns to where it joined the string around her waist.

She was sucking hard on my tongue by now. I took hold of her ass cheeks again and lifted her by them. She wrapped her legs around my waist and I walked to the bed with her. My mates were completely silent, but I'll bet they were all watching the action.

When I set Ladeliea down by the bed she began scrambling to get my clothes off me. While I was kicking out of my boots and working with my snap and zipper she shucked my shirt off and was then stymied by the chain mail. I reached behind me and unzipped it. She pulled it loose and off as I was finally able to get out of my T-shirt, pants, and boxers.

It was only an easy tug upwards to dislodge the dress from her lovely form and it only seemed to take a flick of the wrist to make the thong fall down her legs and off.

I was on the bed and pulling her after me then. I put a lip lock on her near nipple and fumbled a hand into her bush to check her oil. She was wet already and got wetter as I slipped a finger all the way up her and started frigging. The rapid progress had me hot and when I moved between her legs she spread them wide and her hand was putting me in place as I settled down, kissing her hotly again as I pushed my dick up her.

"Yes, oh yes John. Yes. It is so big and feels so good. Georgo told me it must be since he often heard your mates screaming at night. Oh make me scream John, make me scream," Ladeliea whined.

God almighty that kind of talk was burning me up, and as I pumped harder and faster into her tasty little piece of pussy she put her legs around me and started kicking against my ass with her heels. I let all my weight onto her and used my hands on her titties. I squeezed their full roundness and then pinched and twisted on her nipples while I pushed my tongue and my dick deeper into her. I felt her short nails clawing at my back and that alone was about to set me off.

She started to orgasm then and her pussy gripped me hard and tight. It was the last straw and my pumping started producing something to pump as I filled her with come. I didn't slow down for a few minutes though and she went off again just before I gave out and sagged.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.