John and Argent - Cover

John and Argent

Copyright© 2008 by cmsix

Chapter 55

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 55 - John is going to die in the here and now. Argent offers him a new life back there and then. John takes the bait and is sent to a copy of earth, forty thousand years in the past.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Far Past  

"We have made sure the garments will be as easy to maintain as the cotton would have been and we have also prepared multiple sets for each woman. I think there are twelve for each of them. We have even made sure the pattern of stripes is unique for every set."

"That is excellent news. Send them then and send the Hot Pants when they are ready. There is something else I need also. It has slipped my mind several times. We do not have any type of furniture for sitting while we eat and I would like some chairs to use at the tables you sent with the beer. Can you fashion something that at least looks like it could have been made in this time?"

"I'm sure we can make some arrangements for something you will find acceptable. We can probably have it in place by the time you are finished sleeping. If you do not approve of it we can take it away and try again."

"Very well. It is all I can think of now."

I switched off the computer and could barely keep from grinning like a fool. I had asked for 22 rifles and had ended up with a custom cartridge that would never have been manufactured in my old world. It would easily be three or four times as useful as what I'd asked for.

The tiger skin T-shirts were a stroke of genius by someone and the thongs were probably going to look even sexier on my little harem than their naked asses would. I had always had a slight fetish for the tiny strip of a thong that ran up and fit in the crack between a sweet set of cheeks.

I went over to eat then and got more coffee and a big plate of bear meat and vegetables. It was delicious, but it reminded me immediately of something else I wanted - a bread machine.

They were common in the USA and I was sure it would take nearly no time to teach my babies how to work one. I hadn't had any bread in ages and I imagined how good home made whole wheat bread would taste with bear meat - better yet, toasted with my bacon and eggs in the morning.

I would have to put in an order for those things later, but not right now.

We had quite a crowd for supper and I was mad at myself for not thinking of the chairs yesterday morning so we could have them now.

I noticed when our new things came they just appeared in the far end of the cave. Strangely I didn't see any of the new firearms, bows, or arrows though. It appeared they had only sent the girls new clothes.

When I'd finished eating and got up off the mini boulder I'd been sitting on I felt a strange weight and bulge in my pocket. When I patted it I realized the rings were in it. I reached down to get one and when I pulled it out I could tell that it was mine. I put it on and it fit perfectly, too perfectly to have gone over my knuckle with so little force.

I pulled it off and watched closely as I did. It expanded to let me remove it and when it was over the knuckle it went back to its correct size. I examined it closely but couldn't discover any mechanism to allow for this behavior. When I put it back on the same thing happened.

Fuck it. It worked and I decided not to worry. I did know they had broken their own rule though. There was no way in hell there had been any technology on the earth I'd come from to perform that little trick.

Some of the girls and their guests were still eating and the rest were gossiping about the other camp and the trip. I noticed my dealings with Sahto and Talvo were getting a lot of discussion.

I went back to the computer and messaged the Aliens again. They responded at once so I asked them for the bread machine and requested plenty of instructions on gathering the wheat, threshing it, grinding it and then making bread. I also asked for anything else I might need I didn't know about, to make sure we could make bread tomorrow if possible.

He replied he would do his best to take care of it. I asked him then where all the bows, arrows, rifles, and ammunition were.

"Argent will be contacting you tonight about them if it is acceptable. They are ready and it has nothing to do with the weight or the transfer.

"Do you realize how much space these things will occupy? We estimate they will fill nearly a quarter of the space in your cave if we send them all at once. The arrows need a considerable amount of space when stored to make sure the fletching is not damaged," he said.

"I hadn't even considered it. Maybe Argent will have some ideas for me."

"I think it is one of the things he wants to contact you about."

I signed off then wondering what kind of mischief Argent had up his sleeve. I figured it could only be better for me if it was anything like what he had been doing. What the hell, it was time for the fashion show to begin.

The hen party had broken up and only my mates were with me now. I had already decided to ask Kateata to be one of my mates and it would have been nice if she had stayed, but this was probably better.

I didn't want to have our mating ceremony until after I'd taken care of my duties with Daleana, Suleita, and Britta anyway.

"Come my darlings I have some things for all of you," I told them, as I went to sit on the edge of the bed.

They gathered around me and I put my hand in my pocket to fish out a ring. I was wondering how in the hell I was going to tell which one belonged to which mate. I looked inside the one I had pulled out and was floored.

It had Gema engraved inside it in the script the computer's attendant must have been talking about. It also had her face engraved on the inside and it was nearly as perfect as a black and white photograph. It looked exactly like her.

I called Gema to me and took her left hand, slipping the ring on her finger.

"What is this John?" she asked, holding her hand up to examine it.

"It is a mating ring. I have one like it," I told her, showing her my ring.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.