John and Argent - Cover

John and Argent

Copyright© 2008 by cmsix

Chapter 45

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 45 - John is going to die in the here and now. Argent offers him a new life back there and then. John takes the bait and is sent to a copy of earth, forty thousand years in the past.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Far Past  

Hell I was all for it. Three strokes later I was slamming the meat to Waaya and she had me wrapped tightly with her arms and legs, was humping against me with her every muscle, and babbling out my name as she urged me to do it harder.

Fuck, I couldn't do it any harder. Waaya made me work too since she kept moaning, crying, and fucking for nearly ten minutes. Ten minutes is a long time to fuck as hard as you can. She finally popped her cork though and when she did she fainted dead away.

Geera and Dieta cuddled and kissed on the exhausted Waaya as Winna pulled me toward her widespread legs. I hoped she wanted at least a little more leisurely fuck since I was panting by now. She welcomed me into her body and as she wrapped her legs around my ass and her arms around my neck she kissed me so sweetly it was like a balm.

I settled into a slow gallop in her pussy and it nipped and nibbled on my dick until I gave up and pumped her full of come. She got off herself when she felt it pumping and she hugged me to her tighter as I emptied my nuts into her. She kissed all over my face and neck and ears as I lay limply on her, panting.

As I regained my breath Maia rolled me off Winna and onto my back. She and her sister Merita both went to work on his limpness with their lips and tongues. Maia's constant big eyed look toward my face, as her tongue was licking all over Dicky had him swelling again in only minutes and when she decided that he was back in useable shape she straddled my hips and lowered herself around him. I suspect she wanted to do the riding to make sure she didn't get a pounding like those she had just witnessed.

Pounded out for now and also aware Maia was just too young and too small to stand up to that kind of fucking, I was glad she had done the mounting. Still being a little winded, this way I could let Maia take whatever she wanted without needing any serious exertions from me. I played with one titty while her sister nursed at the other and I used my thumb to make sure Maia's clitty wasn't neglected. She finished herself off fairly quickly and her tight young pussy gave Dicky a thorough squeezing as she let go.

While Dieta, her mother, helped Maia lie down her sister Merita took her place and started a little more energetic bouncing on my swollen member. Merita discovered the fun of rising almost completely off and then plunging fully back down around me. It was an inspirational feat of discovery and a fine way to fuck. By the time Merita had plunged herself to a good one her mother's tongue had finished tidying up her sister's pussy and Dieta promptly helped her oldest daughter to her back for a similar licking cleanup.

Gema was only too happy to claim Merita's place and keep my dick warm and had thought of a new little trick of her own. She settled her smoothly muscular ass cheeks down onto my legs and as she let my dick slip all the way up into her she just sat still and began milking it with her insides.

This was a technique I can enthusiastically recommend. No one was sucking on Gema's firm fat round titties so I took hold of them to squeeze their fullness and tease their plump nipples with my thumbs.

This suited Gema just fine, but after a while her pussy must have signaled for some sliding action. She began pumping on me slowly at first, but it soon disintegrated in to a pretty energetic fuck and though Gema had started out with intentions of a lengthy session she blasted off before I could.

Delia had been waiting patiently for her ride and when Gema vacated my dick she took possession. She began pumping up and down on me from the start and she showed me her pussy could squeeze me while she was bouncing on my boner. I took hold of her titties as she mounted and though I teased them relentlessly and even began pushing my dick up her hard as she came down, Delia still managed to hang on until we went off together. It was so good at the last I released her tits and got both my hands full of her round ass and pulled her down for the count.

After she spent, Delia lay down on me, pressing her titties into my chest and claiming my lips with hers, giving me a kiss that showed me she appreciated my efforts on her behalf. I kept my hands on her rounded ass cheeks and kneaded them gently.

"Next time I want you to fuck me hard like you did my mother. I want you to fuck my mother and then fuck me next, then she can clean my pussy for me when you are done with it," Delia said, whispering it in my ear.

I told her I would do my best and as she rolled off me, even though I was panting hard again and barely aware of the body shuffling going on around me, the thoughts generated by her whispered words had my dick almost ready to climb again. I did see Geera latch her lips onto Delia's pussy, cutting off Dieta's string of cleanups.

When I looked down to see who was licking and nibbling on Dicky I saw red hair and knew Jaada was trying to raise the dead so she could get it between her legs. I looked around a little for inspiration and saw Waaya was licking Dalia's pussy and I saw Shelalliea's firm ass wiggling in the air as she was busily sucking Winna's snatch.

Seeing Shelalliea's ass waving reminded me of my sweet teasing torture at the hands of her daughters and their bath-mates not very long ago. That and Jaada's move to suction in her efforts put Dicky back into working order and I took hold of Jaada under her armpits and pulled her up to lay on me. When I had her in place I rolled us over until she was on her back. She kissed me hotly as I did and as her back settled into the mattress her legs spread to make room for me to take her.

I pushed my dick toward her twat and she guided him to the spot with her small freckled hand. Her hot juices felt like honey as I pushed myself inside her and she clamped me to her with her legs and was pushing it up to me almost before I could start fucking.

Jaada was hot. The watching and waiting had her motor going. Two good explosions had me firmly in control of my reactions and though I didn't give little Jaada a real pounding I did give her a good firm fucking and I left her panting and cooing as I moved over to grab my newest, Roweea, I saw that Maia was back in action since she descended on Jaada's red bush to make sure it got cleaned properly.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.