John and Argent - Cover

John and Argent

Copyright© 2008 by cmsix

Chapter 23

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 23 - John is going to die in the here and now. Argent offers him a new life back there and then. John takes the bait and is sent to a copy of earth, forty thousand years in the past.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Far Past  

We all got up early the next morning and the girls cooked bacon and eggs. These two Alien supplied foods were near an end so I had them cook up all that remained. Eggs were out of the question until next spring now, but bacon might be procured if I could kill a wild hog. I wasn't sure about in this time, but I knew in the twentieth century wild hogs could be a little tricky to kill without getting yourself hurt. I intended to try and bag some, but I was going to do it carefully.

We finished loading the wagon and I got the team and hitched them to it. I tied Ben to the back of the wagon and then got Dolly. I saddled her and of course Stinker had to come along, but would have to follow on her own. I was taking Dolly to help her get accustomed to being led and to help her grow used to being around people.

We had to travel down river past Gigo's camp for a couple of miles before we turned up another river's valley to head northeast. I knew this trip could well be a water haul. The river we would travel up toward the newer caves was wider and its valley was wider also. It didn't mean it was necessarily passable with a wagon. I hadn't noticed any obvious obstacles on the map, but it didn't mean there weren't any. We would have to cross at least five smaller streams after we turned up the new valley. The only way we would know for sure was to try.

We stopped for about an hour at Gigo's camp. All the girls went in to visit with Geera, Dieta, Waaya, and Winna while I talked to Gigo and Dergo, mostly about where I was going. I wanted to see if they knew anything about the territory. Dergo had been up the river for about three miles. The only stream he'd had to cross was wide and shallow then. He told me the valley was much more wooded than the one to my cave.

Dergo and Gigo asked me why I wanted to go up the river. I told them I knew there were several large caves about twelve miles up it and there were also two larger blind canyons I could keep my horses in. They asked me why I was even thinking of going to so much trouble for the horses.

"If you want to know for sure we can carry the bison for my next bride payment without them," I said, and then grinned.

It was a smartass remark, but it got the message across. The wagon could change everything having to do with carrying anything. I also pointed out how much easier it had been to bring Delia, Waaya, Winna, and their things home with the wagon.

"It just seems like so much trouble to move just for the horses," Gigo said.

"The horses take some care and some work to keep them in good condition. They do not take enough care to matter when it comes to carrying many large animals without them. I only killed fifteen bison on the first hunt. Think how much the wagon and horses will save since I have sixty-five more bison to kill just for the bride payments."

"You are right John. They are much better for carrying," Dergo said.

"I also want to look at the area. There are many large caves there. I will not move there only to feed the horses, but I think it might be a much better place in many ways. If I don't like it we will just turn around and come back."

Geera and all the others came out then and started a little cooking. I saw we would be here at least another hour and I didn't mind since there was no hurry and I liked eating much better than not eating. I did let the pups out of the wagon though. Maia said she would watch them for me. She had become quite familiar with them now and they knew they must come to her when she called. They also knew they had to stop whatever they were up to if she disapproved.

It seemed only a few minutes before a nice meal was ready. We sat around to eat and I had to go over the travel plans with Geera and Dieta then also. They weren't as quick to question my motives. I was surprised no one asked me how I knew there were caves up the valley.

Soon enough we were leaving and a little less than an hour later we turned up the larger valley. I could tell after a mile it was much more wooded. I even noticed a thick woods and an almost swampy patch near it where a stream came into it from the east. I was glad we were on the other side of the river from the mess. I knew if I wanted to get some bacon later it would probably be a promising spot. It was mostly hardwoods and the oaks in the mix were putting out plenty of acorns.

We kept at it until about an hour before sunset. We were still about five miles from our destination and could probably have made it before dark, but it would have left us trying to make camp in the dark and I didn't want to.

The girls made a fire and cooked a meal. The pups got to run around while I hobbled the horses. I hadn't brought the trap since the pups were too large to be shut up in it now anyway. They would be sleeping in the wagon with us. Maia had been strict on them lately about making messes in the cave and I felt sure they wouldn't foul the inside of the wagon box, though they all did seem to find pissing on the tires necessary. I wondered if all canines were born knowing rubber tires were to be pissed on.

After our supper we sat around the fire talking a little and then the girls helped me get the tops from their rack underneath. It took only a few minutes to reattach them and soon we put the pups in the wagon box and then followed them inside. I shut the tops and if I hadn't turned on my tiny flashlight we would have been in total darkness. I went around taking out plugs so we could get enough air for the night.

I had one small fan powered from the large battery the wagon carried for such things. I'd made sure it was fully charged before we left the cave. The fan should give us enough air circulation for the night.

Soon enough we were all piled up naked in our furs. It was so dark I had to determine my victims by feel and it had a charm of its own. Before long Merita and I had the wagon rocking while the others nibbled and stroked anything they could find by touch.

Tonight I realized for certain Argent and company had done some major improvement to my dick. I had no trouble at all controlling my orgasm. I let myself go in Maia, my second for the night, and was back up within ten minutes to pound Gema and then Delia to glory. It did make me wonder what possible reason the Aliens had for pumping up my equipment though.

When I woke up just at sunrise I was pretty horny again, but I didn't diddle anyone. It was a little cool out and we didn't waste any time dragging on our clothes after I'd raised the tops. We got out and the girls started a small cooking fire while I let the pups out to water the tires.

Glancing downstream I happened to see a large megaceros grazing its way away from us. I reached into the wagon and hauled out the M1 to try a shot. Just as I shouldered it the giant deer spooked at something, probably some sound or smell from us, and took off. The shot was too long and the deer was moving too fast for me to try it. I set the rifle up in its rack behind the seat hoping I might see other fresh meat walking around later.

We stowed the tops again before taking off and arrived at the first cave about an hour later. I got down and walked around a little just outside its entrance. Grabbing my big flashlight from the wagon I headed inside. It was probably the stupidest mistake of my life.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.