John and Argent - Cover

John and Argent

Copyright© 2008 by cmsix

Chapter 5

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 5 - John is going to die in the here and now. Argent offers him a new life back there and then. John takes the bait and is sent to a copy of earth, forty thousand years in the past.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Far Past  

Just as I pulled the trigger I realized the muzzle blast would be something unknown to any of the hunters. Thankfully I had the sense to remain still after the shot. I didn't dare move. By straining my eyes around I could tell all the hunters were looking around trying to see where the noise had come from.

Luckily all the canyon walls around here had probably disguised the direction. I was also lucky there was plenty of underbrush around me. Finally, after much mumbling among themselves the hunters turned back to their tasks of finishing off the prey and then set to cleaning it. They left the large buck for last, seeming afraid to approach it for a while. They did eventually though.

It must have been about an hour or so after I'd shot the large buck. The man I took to be the leader of the hunting party and the man who flushed the game down the small valley sucked up their nerve and approached the large buck. They touched it tentatively at first, but finally set to gutting and then skinning it. As they finished a shout came from down the main valley and with the glasses I could see more people approaching.

Two more men and four more women were coming to join those already here. When the new arrivals came up everyone gathered and I assumed they were greeting each other. It seemed they were speaking, but I wasn't close enough to be sure. Soon they all went to work packing their fresh meat onto pack frames. They had cut the deer up into manageable sizes and were preparing to leave. A few were washing out intestines and such, but soon they finished and I could tell they intended to pack everything back to their camp tonight.

It was nearing sunset when they bundled up and left. I let them get about a half to three quarters of a mile ahead of me and then I followed, staying close to the valley wall or hidden in the scattering of trees as I went.

Their clothes had been made of skins of course. Men and women both wore a type of trousers and they all had large tunic type garments for the top. They were bare headed and for footwear they had some type of moccasin, which extended up under their trouser legs and seemed to be tied around with leather thongs.

I hadn't searched for any information about their physical size before I left and I was slightly surprised to see they seemed about the same size as the people of the earth I'd left. The one I'd assumed was leader looked to be about six feet tall and probably weighed around one eighty or one ninety. The women were smaller but all seemed to be at least five four. There weren't any fatties for sure. All of them were in fighting trim and it seemed the women were carrying almost as much a load on the way back as the men were.

It took them about two hours to reach their camp and it was apparent everyone was waiting up for them. There was a large fire going near the center of the campsite and when the hunters returned it didn't take long for some of the fresh meat to find itself being cooked.

They had one large dwelling built against the side of the canyon. It appeared to be made of wood, animal bones, tusks, and rock with animal hides covering a structural framework. The women kept going in and out of it for things to use in the cooking but the men only went in to stow their gear and came back out to sit around. They were drinking something from a large bag made from some of the inner workings of an animal. As I watched for a while the men were getting a little more boisterous and I assumed they had discovered strong drink. Things were looking up already.

I felt like a party crasher or a voyeur after a while. With the night vision goggles I could plainly see the goings on, especially since the moon and stars were particularly bright and the night sky was clear. Finally I decided all the men seemed to have one woman for a mate and eventually I could determine which woman was mated to which man. There were more women than men and it soon was clear to me the unmated women were the younger ones.

They didn't display any reluctance to mix with the others, it was just apparent they didn't receive the same physical familiarity from any of the men. There was nothing like the displays between the mated pairs. I also noticed the men didn't project any familiarity onto women who were mates of other men.

Time marches on and the drinking bag marched until it was empty. Another one appeared soon. The women had joined in the festivities when the cooking started and no one was feeling any pain by the time they ate. I noticed the leader was especially enjoying what ever he was drinking and by the time the food was served he had all he could do to eat. He disappeared inside the dwelling shortly after he finished. His mate went inside after a few minutes, but I guess she was just checking on him since she came right back out and began helping with the cleanup.

It didn't take them long to get everything packed back inside, but some of them, including the leaders mate, came back out and sat around the fire talking and occasionally laughing. The game flusher and his mate were doing a little teasing and laughing together and soon the leaders mate was joining in with them.

Another half hour passed and soon the only three outside were the leaders mate, game flusher, and his mate. Leader's mate was about five six and had dishwater blonde hair. I could tell almost nothing about any of the women's figures because of their clothing. Game flusher's mate had darker hair, almost brown. The drinking bag had disappeared by now, but the three didn't seem interested in going inside yet.

Leader's mate stood and said something to game flusher's mate and the two walked away from the fire and up canyon a little, toward where I was hiding. They paused by some bushes and I could see them loosening their clothes. Soon they had dropped their trousers and raised the bottom of their tunics and were squatting to pee. I got a look at their asses then and they looked good. They were rounded and muscular and what I could see of their thighs looked strong and yet smooth.

They looked pretty damned good from my perspective. After they'd finished they didn't seem to be in any hurry to put their pants back up and I saw game flusher's mate reach over and pinch leader's mate on the ass and then they both laughed and seemed to be teasing each other.

Game flusher came round the corner then and surprised them, though from their actions I could tell they weren't really so surprised. Leader's mate made a halfhearted attempt to reach down and pull up her pants but game flusher was next to her in seconds and I saw him reach to her and grab a feel of her naked ass. She almost acted indignant for a few seconds and then they were all talking together, quietly though.

They were close together and discussing something. Leader's mate seemed to be disagreeing, but not too seriously. Suddenly game flusher's mate took leader's mate in her arms and kissed her on the lips while hugging her. Game flusher went around behind leader's mate and pressed his body up against her back, hugging around her and drawing his mate to him with leader's mate between them. I could tell even though he still had his pants up he was pressing his groin rhythmically against leader's mate's naked ass.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.