Naked in School: Tyshala - Cover

Naked in School: Tyshala

Copyright© 2008 by Serena Jones

Sunday

Drama Sex Story: Sunday - TyShala is a black girl in a white school But race relations isn't the only thing complicating her Naked in School week.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Slow  

Brian wasn't next to me when I woke up Sunday morning. I could just barely hear his voice. " ... because I don't want to wake her. Because I want to be here when she wakes up. Look ... look ... Mom! Can we talk later? I won't. I promise, I won't. I'll see you there. I promise. Yes, Mom. Yeah, you too." I tried not to open my eyes visibly to see where he was but he wasn't on the side of the room I could see without moving. I heard the phone click shut and shut my eyes tightly. I heard the bathroom door close and frowned — that's where I was going shortly.

When I heard the shower start, I got up. "Oh hell no..." I muttered. I knocked on the door loudly. "Brian! I gotta go! Come out."

"I'm under the water already. You come in." He yelled back.

"Nooo! Brian, come out!" He didn't respond so I opened the door. He was all soaped up. I stood with my legs crossed. "Briiii-aaannnn!"

"I won't peek, I promise." He turned his back.

It wasn't like I really had a choice. There was no way I was going to make it to one of the other bathrooms without making an embarrassing stain. I grabbed a towel and held it in front of me as I sat down and did what I had to do.

"Ewwww!" He exclaimed.

"I told you to leave!"

"I'm kidding!" He laughed. "Just hurry up so we can shower together."

Which was actually pretty good incentive to hurry up. Shortly thereafter, I had my cap on and stepped under the spray with him. He grinned at me and began washing me like on Friday. This time, I washed him at the same time. He took his time caressing my tits and, after giving them a good rinse, began sucking my nipples. I thought about stopping him but it felt so good. I gasped a lot. I could feel Mr. Happy rubbing against my leg and remembered what it felt like inside me. Which made me reach for his nipples since he seemed to like that almost as much as I did. We stood there, like that, until I remembered what Mr. Re — what Gramps, I should say — what Gramps had said about the hot water. It took me a minute to get Brian's attention and when I did, he pulled away.

"Right." He turned off the water. "This is easier in bed anyway." He pulled me out, still dripping wet.

"Shouldn't we dry off?" I asked as he led me back to the bed.

"I can't wait that long." He kissed me and suddenly, neither could I.

We did it again, this time soaking wet. He laid me on my back and lifted my hips to rest on his thighs — after he licked me again. I know he enjoyed it this time because I could see his face. That was nice. I know I enjoyed it. When he was done, he dropped heavily on the bed beside me and grinned. "Was that better? I mean, did you ... y'know ... did you cum?"

Did I cum? Does earth quake, does thunder bolt? But I still found myself too embarrassed to say it. I couldn't stop the blush when I nodded. But, as he wrestled his arm under my neck and around my shoulder, I had a pause. "Better than what?"

"Last night." He held me tightly for a moment. "I didn't want your first time — well, our first at least — to be like that."

"Like what?" I tried to face him but it was hard to do without taking my head off his shoulder.

"I just ... I wanted it to be ... y'know, romantic. Something you'd want to remember. Not like, well, not like him."

I had to laugh. "You are so not like Terrance. Nothing you do is like him."

"Good. If I ever do, hit me."

I swatted his chest. "Like that?"

"Ow!" he laughed. "What?"

"Just testing."

"You are so mean." He squeezed me tight. "Why are you so mean?" But he was rolling me around on the bed when he asked so I knew he was teasing.

"I'm not mean!"

"Yes, you are!"

Soon we were both laughing.

He finally stopped — nearly on top of me — and smiled. "We should get up and let your bed dry." He kissed me lightly. "You shouldn't be lying in all these wet sheets." He kissed me again. And again.

And again. This time I held him down and kissed him back. He slid to the side since he couldn't just lay on top of me. The bed was wet and cold; we really should be getting up. I really preferred the idea of him doing it again. I reached between his legs and found him willing and able.

"Ty," he whispered, "oh jeez."

I stroked him. "Do it again. Please?"

"Really?" his fingertips caressed my tits again and I bit my lip.

"Yeah."

"I don't get it." He gasped. "First it's like you don't want me at all. Now it's like you can't stop."

"I..." He was right; it was like a craving. All I wanted was to feel him inside me. It had to be hormones. "Just do it. Please?"

He didn't actually answer, just kissed me deeper and played with my tits more. He somehow pulled me into his lap and got my legs around his waist. We could just reach each other — next week we wouldn't be able to try this position, I thought. He was rubbing against me but we couldn't quite line all the parts up and we couldn't reach them under my stomach.

It didn't help that we were both giggling.

"Maybe we should try this next year." He snickered.

Next year. After the baby. Like he was going to be around then. My mood sank. "Right." I tried to pull my legs from around him but for once, he caught my mood change and held me there.

"What?"

"Let me go."

"What?"

"I said let me go!"

"Ty! I'm sorry Look, I can get it — just lean back a bit and let me get my hand down there."

"Never mind."

"What did I say?"

"Nothing."

"Ty! What?"

Tsk! "Next year."

"Yeah. So?"

"Tsk! "Like you'll still be here."

"Why wouldn't I be?"

So stupid! "Cause I'll have a kid? Cause you can do better!"

This time his face fell. "Black baby, black boyfriend, black father." He let my legs go and gently — firmly — moved so he could get out of bed. "They can adopt you but I can't adopt her?"

I looked at him, totally confused. No one had said anything about him adopting the baby! He was 17! It wasn't as if he could adopt if he wanted to. "Adopt! What kind of drugs you on?"

He gave an exasperated shake of his head and dropped on the edge of the bed. "Not now! Later! After."

"After what?"

"Well, college for a start. I mean, I think about this stuff." I must have looked as confused as I felt because he rolled his eyes and went on. "Look, I know you can't plan life because things never go according to plan but it gives you an idea of where you're headed, right? So I have my plan. I'm going to VMI, then into the Navy — as an Officer I hope — go into either communications or tech there — I haven't really decided that yet — then, after I retire from the military, join my Dad's consulting firm. I mean, we'll be apart while I'm at VMI — unless you go there too which I doubt — but that would just give us time to be sure. Then, when I come back, we get married and I adopt little Ty."

He had the next 30 years of his life figured out. I didn't have the next 30 minutes figured out. And he was planning me into it. "Why?" It was the only word I could say but it didn't begin to cover my questions.

"Because military benefits will only cover her if she's legally my daughter. I mean, unless they change them by then. I mean, that's one of those things that I can't know in advance, right? But it doesn't matter really, I mean, if we're together, then I want it to be all of us, right?"

"If we're together?" He really wanted to be with me?

"Well it wouldn't make any sense if we break up before then."

He really wanted to be with me. Not lying, not just saying it so he could do me. Had already done me and was planning our future together. Was still fighting with his Mother about me. Let my soon-to-be-Father yell at him over me. Suddenly, I was sobbing. It burst forth painfully and made my whole body shake uncontrollably. He wanted me. Nobody wanted me, for years. Now, suddenly, I have a family. I couldn't stop sobbing and Brian just held me, rocked me and said things like 'I'm sorry' and 'it'll be ok'.

And I believed him.

I cried until my whole body hurt. Even then, it took a few minutes for the convulsive sobs to stop. I think it was just knowing, I mean really truly believing that not everyone was like Terrance and my biological mother and the city bureaucrats just made everything seem so much better. He said it and I believed him. And I felt ok about believing him. In fact, I realized, I felt ok about a lot of things. I'd been sleeping better and I hadn't been queasy and it was all since he came along. I felt safe with him. That alone should have terrified me, I know. Once you depend on something, count on it to go away. But just at that moment, I was ok. I couldn't make myself believe he was going to go away.

He had a 30-year plan. How Loving!

Which made me giggle.

Which scared him until I began to openly laugh. "What? What?" He couldn't seem to help laughing with me.

"You didn't tell me what the wedding colors are or where our house will be?"

He laughed out right then. "Oh. Well, I thought you could pick the colors. I mean, that's kind of a girl thing. But since I might not be stationed in one place, I thought we'd buy a house here and rent it out and we'd live wherever I'm stationed until I retire. I mean, unless you'd rather just stay here. I can always come home on leave. It's always a debate," his tone turned more serious, "which is worse — living apart or traveling all the time. I mean..."

"Brian!" I snapped and he looked at me, stunned. "Shut up." I had to kiss him. And he seemed to be ok with that. We didn't stay there long. My bed really was wet and cold. We put some pillows on the floor and I got on my hands and knees again.

"I hate this position." He said, stroking my back. "I can't see you."

"Yeah, but everything else is awkward." I countered. "And besides," I was glad he couldn't see me blush when I said it, "it feels really good when you go in like this."

"Really?"

Tsk! "Just do it."

I could feel him lining up behind me. Then he stopped. Then his tongue whipped against me. I gasped and shook. I had not expected him to do that again. He licked for a while, never seeming to mind that my butt hole was right there. I know that some people like that but even now, I didn't think that he would want me there. When his tongue swiped past that too, I didn't know how to react. My body quivered and tingled. I know all the girls in the program are supposed to scream and shout when they cum but I still couldn't do that part right. I still seemed to lose the ability to make any real sound at all — I just sort of whimpered and mewed. But it felt like a bomb blast!

Then, while I was still shaking, he pushed into me. Instead of helping me calm down it was like he re-ignited the bomb. I was shaking even more and pushing against him, trying to ... I'm not really sure what I was trying to do except that I know when he came inside me, it was going to feel like heaven.

For a moment, I could even imagine that if he did it enough that she would become his baby. That his sperm could overwrite Terrance's and she'd have a real Daddy that put her there — that had wanted to put her there, that put her in me because he meant to.

For a moment, I slipped into that fantasy. "Brian! Brian!" I gasped.

"Oh God, Ty!" He leaned against my back and kissed it. I could feel sweat dripping from him.

"I want a new baby."

"What?" he panted.

"Give me your baby. Make her our baby."

"Oh fuck." He moaned. "Yes! Ours!" He straighten up again and grabbed my hips almost desperately. "She's ours! I'm going to make her mine!" With every stroke, he seemed to go deeper and harder as if he could go deep enough to touch her directly. And I started helping him. To touch her, reach her, coat her with his seed. I snapped back to reality when he started really yelling "Jesus! Jesus! Jesus!" and going in and out like a piston on overload and I found myself growling "Yes! Yes! Yes!" in response.

We both exploded this time. I felt him go off at the same moment I did and I swear the house shook. They probably heard us in orbit! It was everything they said it was in the books and movies and more.

We both collapsed on the floor and after panting for a few seconds, Brian began kissing his way around me and mumbling something. I didn't hear it clearly until he was kissing around my face. "I love you. I love you. I love you..." We both drifted off to sleep right there, just like that.

I woke up later, with Brian snuggled against me, happier than I could ever remember being. And stiff as a board. And with a bladder screaming. I woke him while trying to get up and he laughed softly as he helped me up. After I came out of the bathroom, I found he'd taken all the linens off my bed and spread them around my room to dry. He was in the center of it all doing push-ups.

"I don't do that, you know." I said, trying to reassert some strength after being all weepy and weak all morning.

"You. Don't. Have. To." He said. "48. 49. 50." He rolled over and stood up. "I like you curvy." He smiled at me and I got all shiver-y and silly again. "Hey. What are you doing today?" He asked. We both started pulling out clothes and dressing.

I shrugged. The last few months, I spent Sundays either shopping with Michelle or hanging out with one of the — no, say it right — with my parents. I hadn't actually made plans either way.

"I promised my Mom, I'd meet her at church. You want to come?"

I frowned. A couple of my foster families had been churchgoers — including the one where the father thought I wouldn't tell anyone if he touched me. Not real christen of him. Or anything else Holy, for that matter. But I didn't have any real faith myself. I hadn't ever had any reason to have any. Maybe be now I had one. Then again, there was that 'Mother' thing. I shook my head. "You and her need to be ok before she and I start fighting."

"She'll get over it." He said but I shook my head again. "It's ok. I'll call her back. I'll see her later."

"God!" I rolled my eyes, mostly drama. "Go! What, you my shadow now? You don't live here, you know! Go home, already!"

His face fell. "But — I mean ... I thought..."

I kissed him. Any uncertainty he was feeling seemed to melt away. "We're not married yet." I said softly. "My Dad's not going to just let you move in here, you know."

He smiled. "I guess. And I'm going to need to do laundry eventually." He kissed me softly and then reached around me to look at his watch. "It's 10 already. I should go home so I can dress properly. Can I call you later?"

Tsk! "You better!"

"So mean." He kissed my nose and let me go. He gathered most of his stuff and packed. We went downstairs with our arms around each other's waists.

Mr. and Mrs. Redmond were nowhere to be found. They had never both left before without leaving a note. I wasn't actually worried but it was odd.

Then Brian got a sly smile and took my hand again. He shushed me as he crept quietly back upstairs. "Which is their room?" He whispered. It was an awful lot of drama if he figured they had just over slept.

But as we got near their door I caught on. From the hallway, we could hear the rhythmic bed creaking, Mrs' gasps of "oh Phil" and Mr's groans of pleasure. Then, it all stopped. Then it all started again only louder. Brian put his finger to his lips and then — I could have died on the spot! — opened their door.

They were in the same position we had been in, only she was holding on to the headboard and after a minute, I realized that he was doing it the other way! Brian and I watched them and I felt my hormones rush through me again. I grabbed his hand and pulled him back to my room.

"I should really be..."

"Shut up, Brian." I snapped, unzipping his pants. I had a hard time getting to my knees but I got there and Mr. Happy was ready and waiting for me. I licked it first and was thrilled to hear him moan loudly. Then, I sucked trying to be careful not to scrap with my teeth or to suck too hard. It didn't take long for him to begin slowly slid in and out of my mouth.

Which is when I stopped. I turned around and bent over again. "Again?" He almost whined. "Ty ... this way."

He pulled down my panties and fingered me as he changed positions so that he was lying down and I was sitting on him. "Are you sure? I'm too fat."

He just grinned and stroked my button with the head of his tool. I couldn't argue about anything for a minute. He positioned himself and then convinced me to slide down. "See?" He gasped after a minute or so. "I can see you. And I can play with these!" He gave my nipples a squeeze and got a squirt in the face for it. "Oh, God! If you're like this Monday, I'm gonna be worn out all week!" But he grinned as he said it.

It was different, being on top. It was slower and not quite as deep but I could see him smiling — or groaning — at me and that made it really special. Until I started getting a backache. I would have leaned forward but there was this big stomach in the way. "Ow! I can't do this anymore."

"What's wrong?"

"My back hurts."

"Oh. I didn't think of that. Can you sit up straight? Push your knees back a bit."

I could but it was at the top of the stroke — he was just barely in me. "Like this?"

"Yeah. That's good." He started lifting himself, pumping from underneath. "How's that?" he gasped. "OK?"

"Yeah." It was more than ok! "Oh yeah!" Then he switched, put his hands on my waist and began lifting me! I didn't know how strong he was but he showed me and it didn't take long for him to fill me again. I didn't explode this time but I still felt good when I lay beside him and put my head on his shoulder.

"Is your back ok?" he puffed.

"Mmm-hm." He was warm and firm but not too firm. Soft but not too soft. I wouldn't have minded staying right there all day.

My stomach growled and we both giggled. Then his growled and we both laughed outright. "You go clean up." He said kissing me and helping me up from the floor yet again. "I'll go start breakfast."

Mr. and Mrs. Redmond came down both still in robes, while we were eating.

Brian hoped up. "I made coffee and scrambled eggs. And I saw some ham in the fridge so I sliced that."

"Why Brian you angel!" Mrs. Redmond kissed his cheek. "I can't believe we slept so late!"

I managed not to snicker at that. Mr. Redmond didn't say much, just went to get the Sunday paper and pour himself a cup of coffee. Still, he was unusually affectionate even if he was rather silent. He kissed me and Mrs. a couple times and gave Brian a warm pat on the shoulder.

Finally, Brian looked at his watch. "I really gotta go, Ty. I'll call as soon as I get home tonight, ok?"

"OK." I didn't want him to go now but I knew he really needed to take care of things with his Mother so I let him kiss my cheek and walked him to the door.

As we got to the kitchen door, Mr. called out from behind his newspaper, "I'll get a key made Monday; you two can sort out the details. Sound good, son?"

I looked at Brian; he looked at me. We both grinned; we both blushed. "Yes, sir, it sounds great!" He called back. He kissed me one more time then I watched him walk to his car and eventually pull off.

I drifted back into the kitchen and started the breakfast dishes.

"Someone must have had a wonderful morning." Mrs. Redmond teased. "Somebody looks like she walking on sunshine."

"Val..."

"I'm not naming names. I'm just saying."

The newspaper rustled. "Judge not lest ye be judged." I heard a loud 'pop' and a soft, amused 'ow'.

"I'm not naming names." Mr. Redmond chuckled. "I'm just saying."

Luckily for me, the phone rang and I heard the machine pick up. An odd thing about the Redmonds but a useful thing; they both hated voice mail. So they used an old style answer machine to screen their calls. "Shay-Shay, pick up. Oh, hey, Mr and Mrs Redmond. Shay, pick up..."

I got to the machine before Michelle hung up. "Hey girl!"

"Hey! Kwe wants to go out to Pentagon City. You in? Or you gonna spend the day with Brian?"

"He's not here." I said was smugly as I could manage.

"Yeah, right!" She laughed. "Must have had to get more clothes!" She laughed at me some more then promised to be at the front door in thirty minutes or less.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.