Naked in School: Tyshala - Cover

Naked in School: Tyshala

Copyright© 2008 by Serena Jones

Wednesday

Drama Sex Story: Wednesday - TyShala is a black girl in a white school But race relations isn't the only thing complicating her Naked in School week.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Slow  

I woke up feeling the lingering warmth of Brian's lips on mine.

When I opened my eyes, however, I was alone, on the floor and sore as all hell. I managed to lever myself up and I was in the shower trying to wake up all the way when Mrs. Redmond told me he was downstairs and they were holding breakfast for me.

I looked at my clothes. One uniform skirt and one pair uniform pants — none of my other bottoms fit anymore. I took the skirt because it was easier. Not because I've been told I have good legs. I was going to be naked all day so it didn't matter if I wore a uniform shirt or not. And since everyone knew I was prego now, it didn't matter if I wore something that showed the bump. So the cute top with the cleavage was just the first thing my hand hit. That I liked. That still fit right and almost looked good. Not to impress him.

I came down to the kitchen and heard something frying.

Mrs. Redmond looked up, smiled, then looked away quickly. "There you are! You took so long I decided to start without you. Philip? You too! I've made coffee!"

There was a distant acknowledgement.

I looked at Brian who was looking at me. Then he realized I saw him looking at my chest and he looked away blushing again. "Uh, morning Ty."

"Yeah. Morning."

Mrs. Redmond gave me a plate of food, some vitamins and a glass of milk. "Hurry up. I want you two out on time." She put a plate in front of Brian as well.

Mr. Redmond came in grabbed the coffee pot and searched for a travel mug. They went through a very married argument about how he never washed them and she never put them away in the same place twice. They got it sorted out before someone got scalded. As he headed for the front door, he paused. "Shay-Shay, I need to worry about this one yet?" He pointed to Brian.

"No." I said.

"Alright. I'm late tonight." And was gone.

We ate without much conversation and got out of the house in plenty of time to get to school. The crowd in front of the lockers had gotten an early start with the freshmen.

"Well, we're here, so we might as well go next." Brian said with a shrug. "Same as yest-"

"Hey, Shay-Shay?" Stephen interrupted us. "Let me do it today."

I couldn't help it. I looked a Brian first to see what he'd say. Brian had his back turned and was already undressing. "Sure." I said finally. "Whatever."

Stephen was taller than Brian and a lot less hesitant. He felt up my breasts as he took off my bra. "You got some big titties, girl!" He squeezed the nipple and got squirted for it, much to both our surprises. "Whoa! Aw, man! That's kinda hot!" He did it again.

I stopped him before he got to happy with it. "Excuse me! Do you mind?"

He grinned sheepishly. "Sorry." He gave my breasts a sort of apologetic massage and then moved down to my skirt. He cupped my butt much longer than necessary and stroked my legs. "You still fine, Shay-Shay. That baby's all right here." His hands brushed over my stomach. "I mean, from the back, you can't even tell, can you?" He called over his shoulder. "'Eh, yo, Bryant! Check it out?"

I heard Bryant's laughter behind me. "Dog! Who you get in the Program for a day? You trying to tap that ass?" I looked over my shoulder and his expression changed. "Oh snap! TyShala? Oh, yo, no disrespect, right?" His eyes drifted back to my naked behind. "Damn, girl."

"I notice neither of you were interested yesterday!" I pulled away from them both and bent over to pick up my clothes. Stephen had simply dropped them on the ground and I nearly fell over trying to stoop down to get them.

Brian's hand steadied me. "That's why I hung them yesterday." He shook his head and scooped the whole pile out from under me. Stephen and Bryant both sheepishly apologized and helped me up. Both of them let their hands brush my tits and butt more than necessary.

I got to Homeroom without further groping. It may have been my imagination, but people didn't seem as freaked out by me in the hallway. I still didn't get any Reasonable Requests but people weren't going out of their way to avoid looking at me either. It almost seemed normal. Homeroom itself was pretty normal. I pulled out my book and got another chapter finished before I had to gather myself to head to Sociology.

Or, rather, before Brian gathered them for me. "Can I ask you something?" He asked as he unnecessarily helped me with my books.

"You just did." I levered myself up. If I have trouble standing now, what am I going to look like in three months?

He rolled his eyes for once. "Come on! Look, do you have something against the Program?"

I had to stare at him for a minute because I couldn't believe those word came out of his mouth. "Are you for real? You mean, other than, I'm in it?"

"Everybody has to be in it."

"But why do I have to be in it now? Why couldn't I do this next year? Why I got to do it like this?"

Clearly he hadn't thought of that. "Oh." His brow furrowed, then he got the bright idea. "Well, just get dressed! This week won't count and you'll have to do it later anyway." There wasn't enough exasperation in the world. I pushed past him and headed to my next class. "Well?"

I stopped. "Dumb ass! I was trying to hid this!" I gestured to my stomach. "It doesn't matter if I get dressed now 'cause everybody already knows!"

"So it's not the Program, it's being pregnant."

"Are you just stupid?" I shook my head.

"Whoa! Wait up!" He almost had to walk quickly to catch me. "Ok, yeah, that was kinda dumb. But, you won't ask for relief and you won't let anybody do a Reasonable Request and..."

"I won't let?" I practically screamed, stopping suddenly. "You see anybody asking?"

"Well, not right now but..."

"Not right now, not yesterday and won't be none tomorrow! You the one everybody wanna touch! They don't even want to look at me!" I ran into the nearest girls room.

He followed me in. "You're supposed to be in the boys room this week."

"Leave me alone!" I hollered from the stall, trying not to cry again. The two girls who had been in there cleared out.

"Ty..."

"Don't call me that!"

"Jeez! Sorry! TyShala! A couple of the guys told me that they want to ask but they — they think it's a Black/White thing. Only I didn't think any of the Black guys had, y'know, gotten a request either."

"Nobody's gotten one 'cause nobody's asked!"

"Well you've been scowling at everybody."

"Oh I'm sorry I'm not happy about it. There, I'll smile." I came out to wash my hands and smiled as wide as I could manage. "See?" I almost add 'happy miz kizzy' but I didn't think he'd get the reference. I moved past him and got to Sociology still un-touched.

"Relief?" Mr. McKenna asked and when I shook my head, waved me to my regular seat.

Brian passed on relief and took the seat beside me. "So, what is it, then?"

"What is what?"

"I mean, I know you don't want to be stuck in the Program now, but you are, right? And even if you get out of it this week, the secret's out and everybody knows about the baby, right? So, why not, y'know, enjoy it?"

Boys are incredibly stupid.

I couldn't think of any way to respond to that question. Why don't I just enjoy being shamed and humiliated in front of my entire school? Why don't I just act like the slut they all undoubtedly already think I am?

"Mr. Loving!" Mr. McKenna's voice rang out. "If you make a pregnant woman cry in my class, I will find a way to make you pay." He grinned at the rest of the class. "My wife cried everyday during her last two pregnancies. I can't stand the sound of it any more. You, young man, are going to have to learn to tread more lightly if you're going to be her partner in all this."

Which did actually start the water works. I got out of class as quickly as I could and made it to the boys room. There was only one stall and I locked myself in it. A minute later, Brian was on the other side of it.

"TyShala, I'm sorry! What did I say?" He pulled on the door. "Come on, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I wasn't trying to upset you. I just..." he paused for a minute and I blew my nose. "I just don't want the whole week to be a drag for you."

"A drag?" Talk about understatements!

"Y'know. Kind of a downer. When I saw you were my partner, I was really hoping..." He stopped abruptly. "Look, I'm really sorry if I said something wrong, ok?"

I sat there, sniffing. The tears had stopped already — they rarely lasted long when I gave in to them. He really had been trying to be nice the whole time and I wasn't making it easy for him. And he did do nice little things like hang my clothes and carry my books. How classic! He carried my books to class for me. Next he'll be asking my Father ... well, Mr. Redmond. He won't ask my father a damn thing. "Brian. I'm gonna ask you something. You promise to tell me the God's honest truth?"

"Yeah, sure!"

"Do you think I'm a slut?"

"No!"

"So how you think I got pregnant?"

He sputtered for a moment. "I don't know! You just ... he ... I mean, obviously you had sex but that doesn't mean you're, y'know ... Look, shit happens, right?"

And this qualifies as shit.

"Would you go out with a girl you knew had a kid?" I asked him.

"You can't use me." He said.

"Why not?"

"I'm the one who tried to kiss you. Remember?"

God, I wanted to kiss him.

And then everybody will know I'm a slut — prego by one guy, making out with another.

Someone knocked on the bathroom door. "TyShawla?" Mr. McKenna called out. "Unless you've got some kind of emergency, you need to come out now. And, since he's not supposed to be in there, I'm assuming you don't know where Brian is."

"Crap!" Brian said softly.

"Two minutes, Ms. Brown. OK?"

"Ok!" I yelled out. I waited a minute; Brian waited with me. "You should go back." I said finally.

"You're my partner. I go when you go."

I was getting really tired of this 'nice guy' act. "OK. You can stop now."

"Stop what?"

"This nice bullshit. Nobody's that nice. You overplayed your part. You can stop now."

"I'm not acting."

"Bullshit!" I did come out of the stall then and had to push past him to get to the sink. "You got to block the door?"

"Oh, uh, sorry! But I'm not acting. I just like you." I almost managed a laugh at that. "Seriously. I do!"

"What, you a glutton for abuse?"

"No. I just..." He shrugged. "Ok, I guess, kinda. I don't know. I liked you before this week."

"I didn't know you before this week."

"I knew you."

"How you gonna know me, I don't know you?" I stared at him until he realized he was now standing in front of the paper towels.

"I noticed you. We have every class together practically and I'd seen you in class and around the school and in Drill and I liked you."

"You ain't say nothing."

"I..." he blushed again, "I didn't think you'd noticed me."

"I hadn't." It was spiteful but I said it.

"Yeah." He blushed again and turned away. "Well. I'd noticed you." It's hard to turn away in a bathroom where one full wall is mirrored. Not only was he blushing, but something had woke up Mr. Happy. I was very glad he couldn't tell that I was blushing. That couldn't be over me. "And I was hoping I'd get a good excuse to talk to you."

"Well you have and I'm not nice so stop."

"Stop what?"

"Stop trying to be all ... sweet. All nice. You don't have to act nice and all. I'm not buying it!" I marched out of the bathroom and back into class.

"Ah, the lost are found!" Mr. McKenna smirked as we returned to our seats. "Next time, don't pass on relief; it's much less disruptive." The whole class snickered at that and Brian went from pink to scarlet. "Mr. Loving, while you were ... busy ... we got to the 1967 verdict of Loving vs the State of Virginia. Are you related?"

"Related to what?" he looked thoroughly confused.

"To the couple in the '67 Supreme Court case legalizing interracial marriage. Which, ultimately led to last year's decision legalizing same gender marriages but we'll get into that in the next chapter as we discuss Civil Rights in the new century. So Brian, does this," he gestured to Brian and I, "run in the family or merely a coincidence?"

Whatever comes after scarlet, Brian turned that. "Uh, we're ... she's not ... uh..."

"Uh, this," I repeated Mr. McKenna's gesture, "is just the Program."

McKenna actually blushed slightly himself. "I'm just teasing, TyShawla. I know better than to get involved with student relations. See Senor Downey for that. He has quite the reputation for matchmaking. Now. Brian — homework tonight. Find out if Richard and Mildred are relations of yours and how that's affected your family if they are. Everyone else, read the rest of the chapter and answer problems 1, 3, 5 and 7 in the chapter review. There's the bell, so you're dismissed. You two, wait a moment." He waited until the rest of our class had left and closed the door. "Ok, I admit I've been giving you two a bit of a hard time. So if I go too far, just tell me and I'll back off. I'm just teasing, no offence intended, ok?"

Brian and I exchanged a look. "Yeah. Whatever." I shrugged. "It's not like anyone would believe he's with me like that."

McKenna had an odd expression for a moment. "Ohhhhhhh." He finally said. He looked at Brian and shook his head. "Hopeless." He muttered. "OK. That's it for me. I just wanted to make sure you guys knew I didn't mean any harm."

"Yeah." Brian stood up. "It's all cool, Mr. McKenna." He grabbed my book bag before I could and headed to our next class.

As soon as the bell rang, Ms. Grant gave a pop quiz. Math was easy compared to boys. Math had solutions. You might have a variable but if you have all the tools — if you know whether you're adding or subtracting or whatever, you can find the unknown. Boys are just a series of unknowns without any guidelines telling you what to do. Math problems I can do; boy problems can't be done.

I finished the ten problems before she called time. And she had us pass the test to the student next to us — I exchanged with the guy on my left, not Brian on my right — and I actually got 100%. At my old school that would have practically guaranteed I was going to get beat up at lunch. Here, people acted like it was a good thing.

Brian leaned over. "Maybe you should tutor me. I don't get math at all."

"Maybe you should just stop!"

"Most people cheat during the test not after." Ms. Grant called out and we shut up.

There were still no reasonable requests on my way to Music. I did notice that Brian went into the class two doors down. For a minute, I was sort of sorry that we didn't have this class together but then I got a grip. Ms. Shadowgard had Beethoven today and all that piano gave me a headache. The brat seemed to like it. I decided it liked piano mostly to irritate me. Ms. Shadowgard let us out a couple minutes early. I could have just gone straight to Biology.

But Brian was my Program Partner. It really didn't matter that he was trying to pull some scam on me. I should wait for him. Not because I want to see him. I don't. I didn't care to see him at all. But, as my partner — my program partner — I should wait for him. His classroom door was open and I could hear someone speaking in rapid fire Spanish. Senor Downey saw me by the door, glanced at his watch and motioned me into the room. I sat and listened to one of the advanced Spanish students read from a novel. Then Brian read the next page until the bell rang. The whole class was in Spanish; no one said a word of English until Brian came over to me and picked up my books.

"Hey!" He practically beamed that smile at me. "You waited!"

"Whatever. Let's go." I got two steps out the door when I heard someone call me.

"Hey, is that... ? Tish-shaw-luh? Wait up! I got a request!" I stopped and turned around. I vaguely recognized the boy — then realized it was the boy that had been so excited by my near-fight with Claire on Monday. He glanced at Brian then back at me. "Can I look at your stomach?"

It sounded odd to me. "Why?"

He colored faintly. "I just want to is all."

I waited; he waited. "Well?" I finally snapped. "Look!"

"Cool." He grinned and got on his knees. Then he started very slowly stroking my stomach like he was tracing the stretch marks. He followed them around my stomach, down my thighs and across my ass. A surprising number of people stopped in the hallway to watch.

Another thing I'd forgotten about. I'll have stretch marks forever. A roadmap of scars that will show everybody that I'm too stupid to keep my knees shut. Still, his fingers gliding over them felt wonderful. I'll bet Brian's fingers would have ... Do not think about Brian's fingers. Or his hands. Or his lips or tongue or ... The boy asked me to spread my legs and I did. His fingers moved around my inner thighs.

"Are these all from the baby?" He asked softly.

"No." I was breathless and had to take a moment to steady my voice. "I used to be really big. I lost weight last year."

"Wow. Don't lose any more. Can I touch it?"

You're already touching it, I thought, and said "whatever."

His fingertips brushed the hair of my slit. My knees shook. His fingers probed a bit deeper and he pushed my thighs a little to get me to step a bit wider. "Oh wow..." I could just hear him say. I felt his breath on my lower lips.

"I gotta get to class." I said, mildly panicked. I know what Ms. Wagner says, but nobody's ever done that — not to me at least — what if they don't like it? What if something's wrong with it? What if the little brat broke something or breaks something on the way out?

The guy stood up and shrugged. "Ok. Thanks." He picked up his books. "Hey, are you gonna ask for relief in Bio today?"

Oh God NO! "No. Why?"

He shrugged and glanced at Brian. "I just thought ... nothing." He walked to class with us.

I was thrilled to see that Ms. Wagner had the overhead projector set up. Meaning that Brian and I had to be in our regular seats. "Program people — Relief?" she asked and I shook my head but Brian stopped.

"Can someone volunteer to do someone who ops out of relief?"

Ms. Wagner looked at him blankly. "I beg your pardon?"

"If someone opts out of relief — like if I say no — could another program person say yes and do me?"

"I don't see how..." She seemed to think about it though.

"I mean, like it wouldn't be for me, right? They'd be taking their relief by doing someone else?"

"OK. I see where you are. But the point here is to release the physical tension created by long-term arousal. So I don't see how..."

"But what if, like I'm not really aroused so I say no. But my partner is dying to do me so that's the tension. I mean just any relief, isn't really the same if it's like that, right?"

She looked at me. "And you think Ms. Brown is suffering from unrequited 'tensions'?"

"No. No! No, not that, I meant me — I mean, I could — if she — I just think..."

"Let me put it this way Brian. We are not forcing sexual activity on individuals — despite what many people think. And if a Program student opts not to alleviate any perceived sexual frustrations, so long as they do not ignore the rules on Reasonable Requests, then they are in their right to do so. Now, in the classroom, if I had a legitimate reason to use one of you for say a live example of oral technique that would be different. Then it would be for the benefit of the class. But Relief is for your benefit — whomever is the reliever or the relieved. In other words, Mr. Loving, you're going to have to solve that one on your own."

Brian looked utterly embarrassed. "Yes, ma'am."

"Now, would you like relief today?"

"Not after that." He shuffled over to the seat next to me.

She started class — a film on cell division and reproduction. We covered how two parents each contribute a trait as either dominant or recessive and how all that determines if the baby has brown eyes or blue eye or whatever. Then she split us into pairs — me with Brian, of course — and had us figure out what our traits were (based on our parents and a list in the back of the text book) and, if each pair had, like a dozen babies, what all the kids would look like.

"He'd have your eyes and my hair." Brian said before we even got started. "And your cheeks!"

"Why you say that?"

"All the guys in my family have the same hair and your eyes are darker than mine." I rolled my eyes and set up the graph she wanted us to use. "What color will your baby's eyes be? Brown?"

I shrugged. Terrence had green eyes. If the little brat looked anything like him, it was going to be beautiful.

"What color were the Father's eyes?"

"Green." I said without really thinking.

"Ok." He took my note pad from me. "Mom brown, brown dominant I'd guess and Dad green, green recessive. You've got dark brown hair. What was his?"

"None-yone."

"None-yone?"

"Yeah. None-yone business! You don't even know him." I took the pad back and wrote light brown in for the Father. "Ok, what next?" We went down the book's list of features: skin tone, height, finger length, ear lobes, dimples. Every time Brian kept trying to coax Terrence's traits and fill them in the chart. I kept scratching them out and putting Brian's stats in.

Actually, it was sort of fun.

Finally, Ms. Wagner had everyone hand in there class work but brought Brian and I upfront again to work ours on the blackboard. We set up the chart while she played with a computer. When we were finished, she looked it all over.

"Ok. Good, good. So, class, based on this, Brian and Tishshilla's children will have what color eyes?" We all yelled out brown. "Could any child have any other color? No, correct. Could a grandchild have a different color eyes? Yes! Why? This double-recessive, right. Good. Ok. Let's see ... What's all this?" She pointed to our notes and all the stuff scratched out.

"That's the baby's father." Brian offered happily.

"Very good!" Ms. Wagner practically crowed. "We have P3 here." She began filling in a second chart. "Dark hair, green eyes, dimples, sounds cute. Someone has good taste in men." She filled out the chart and then turned back to the computer. "Now, let's see if I did this right." She muttered to herself as she keyed in information from the board. "Ok, hit the light for me again. If I did this right, and the information we have is accurate, Tishshilla's child will look something like this." She clicked a button and a computer-generated image of a child appeared on the screen. It had dark brown hair in loose curls and light brown eyes. It had my nose and Terrance's skin tone.

My knees gave out and Brian caught me before I actually fell. Around me, I could hear the class ooo'ing and aw'ing and asking to have theirs done next. I was too busy looking at my kid. Really. That thing on the screen really truly looked like a blend of me and Terrance. I hadn't thought about what it would look like. Just about how much I didn't want this, how mad I was a Terrance, how angry I was with myself.

The image warped and recast with light brown hair and dark brown eyes. It looked really familiar. Brian's hand stroked my stomach. "Faiza." He whispered. Then I realized it; that must be what Brian and my 'child' would look like. He held me tightly, which was a good thing because I was really shaking.

"I think Mommy may need to sit down." Ms. Wagner said. "Why don't you two head to lunch early. Everyone else, come up front and we'll plug in as many combinations as we can." People began flooding forward with requests. Brian made sure I wasn't about to fall and got our books. We propped me up as we made our way down the empty halls to the cafeteria. He sat me at a table and went away. When he came back, other people were coming in and he had two trays of food; he put one in front of me.

I ate it without even noticing what it was. 'It' wasn't just an it; it was a baby. It would look like something. It would look like me, partly. And partly like Terrance. It would sound like something. It would have that baby smell. It was one thing, when it was in my stomach, making me sick and ruining my clothes and my life. But seeing that face — those tiny fingers...

"What's wrong with you two?" A voice snapped me out of my fog. I looked up to see the naked juniors sitting down across from us. "You look like you've just seen a ghost!"

"Kind of." Brian said in a weak voice. I looked at him and was stunned to see that he looked as shaky as I felt.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked but he just shook his head. I remembered the word he whispered. "Oh yeah. And what does 'faiza' mean?"

He looked pained, like I'd jabbed him with the fork instead of asked a question. He muttered something and left the table in a rush — nearly knocking over Brittney in the process.

"Well!" She huffed as she sat. "Finally alienate your hero?" she snipped at me, flipping her hair over her shoulder.

My hair, like many modern Black girls, is wrapped. This month, at least. Last month, it was braided. I'm thinking about twists when I go back next month. My point is, that it's not long, thin, stringy and blond and I swear some girls do that hair flip to try and show how feminine and pretty they are. Brittney acts like one of them; I really wanted to rip that crap out by the roots.

Especially because she was probably right about Brian.

"Brit, don't be a bitch!" The junior naked girl said.

"What? I'm not the one growling at people and acting like a rabid dog."

"You're also not the one who's..." my defender paused and looked at me. Then she looked back at her food. "Anyway, all I know is, I would have been mortified if I had to do this on my monthly! I think you're really brave to do it like this. I mean, if they'd told me that, I'd have just died! I swear!"

I tried to remember her name but I really couldn't. But at least she seemed to get it. "Believe me, this wasn't my choice. I wish I did die."

Brittney gasped. "Oh please! What a drama queen!"

There were three people and the table between me and her which was really good because if I could have reached her, it would have been on. As it was, the guy next to me jumped back and a bunch of people blasted her.

"No, really! She gets all this attention. 'Poor me! Oh boo hoo, I'm pregnant. Pity me.' No one gets pregnant in high school any more. Not unless they meant to. You just want to show off. Well, I don't feel sorry for you. If you didn't want it, you could have dumped it any time before now. There are a dozen clinics downtown that don't ask for names just cash payments." She stood up and grabbed her tray. "Honestly, some people are so selfish!" she marched off.

The table was silent after that.

Brian came back looking confused. "What'd I miss?"

Half the table broke up. "Everything, dude!" I didn't really want to, but I found myself snickering too. Brittney and I were about a minute from somebody getting their ass kicked and he missed the whole thing. Somebody filled him in and I actually found I had some appetite.

I didn't expect Brian's response. "Bitch! Oh my God! What a bitch! Where is she?"

I looked at Brian. He didn't strike me in any way as a fighter. He wasn't doughy, but he wasn't a mass of muscles either. I figured he could hold his own, but that's about it. "Why?" It was snippy but I couldn't — ok, didn't — stop myself. "Like you gonna do something."

"Bitch! Let's see how she'd handle it!" he snapped back. "And if I'd been here, I would have said something." The table went silent again after that.

Just before she got up, the nice girl pat my hand. "I still think you're handling this way better than I would have! God! Just seeing my sister go through it last year was enough for me. Oh, but the baby's so cute! You should totally come with me next time I visit her!"

I don't want to see mine, why in the hell would I want to see some kid I don't even know? Still, right now, she was the closest thing I had to a girl friend so I smiled. "Yeah. Sounds cool."

The junior naked boy, a guy that got nicknamed Apeman (presumably for his pretty neanderthal brow ridge) pinched her. "Come on, Bert! We've got art and I want to be early. I like posing with you." He leered at her and she blushed.

"Bert?" I asked. "Your name is Bert?"

"Roberta. But he's really Ernest so..."

I nodded. "Yeah, I used to know a guy name Renaldo. Everybody called him Ren. So when he got a girlfriend..."

"Oh God! I would kill anybody who called me 'Stimpy'!"

"She tried to but she ran out of places to hide the bodies." Bert and Apeman both laughed as they left.

It was getting close to class time and I realized that I'd eaten everything Brian had brought me. I looked at him. He carried my books and brought me my lunch. How Loving. It was really hard to fight it. To fight falling under the spell and believing that he really was this nice. But Terrance had taught me. I don't care how pretty that face is or how sweet he is, it's not real. But God! What a face! Terrance was hot but Brian is ... wow. This week should be so unbelievable but I can't even enjoy the view because I know what happens. They take advantage.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.