From the Past, a Present - Cover

From the Past, a Present

Copyright© 2008 by Texrep

Chapter 8: Requiem

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8: Requiem - David runs into his ex sister in law by accident. It turns his lfe around

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

That was all thirty years ago. Ann died two weeks ago and I cannot summon up the courage to go on living. It was Cancer, diagnosed ten months before. Ann went through the hell of chemotherapy to no avail. She accepted her fate, but I could not, constantly searching for clinics anywhere who could offer a cure. It was impossible. Towards the end she was offered a place in a Hospice where they could make her comfortable for her last weeks, but she refused to go.

"David I have slept with you for the last thirty years and woken up in your arms. If you will allow me, I want to do that for as long as I live." She did sleep in my arms, every night and woke in my arms every morning, until that morning I woke to find Ann cold in my embrace. My world had ended.

That was two weeks ago, and I still wake up every morning and upon realising that I have lost Ann break down in tears. The fates who gave us the chance to be together have now asked me to pay the account. I decided that I don't have the courage without Ann to accept this pain, so I shall be making my plans.

That was a week ago, and this morning our solicitor called. I was surprised to see him as Ann's will was very straightforward. Apart from bequests of her jewellery to Andie, who she thought of as a daughter. Everything else was a left to me. He had a letter though.

"Your wife asked me to pass this on to you three weeks after her funeral." I was flummoxed. Ann had written me a letter. She could have said anything to me in the last weeks.

I placed the letter on the bookcase, where it stayed for three days. I wasn't sure that I wanted to read it. Eventually I did.

My Dearest Darling David.

I am so sorry that I have to leave you, even the years we have spent together are not enough for me to show you how much I love you. But being selfish it was better for me to go before you, as I know I could not have lived without you by my side. You always had more courage than I.

I treasured the life we had, I didn't deserve it, but somehow, someone, somewhere decided that I should be with you. You will never know how much happiness you gave me in every way. From the first moment I tripped over you in the Market Square you changed my mundane life. You brought me laughter, tenderness, caring and love in every way and on every day. Didn't we have fun together? No, David I am not talking just about the sex. This is about everything that we did. The travelling we did, the meals we ate, and the simplest things like cooking, washing the dishes, making the bed, which mostly had to be done twice as you got very amorous at times. An activity in which I joined with enthusiasm. Oh, we are back to the sex aren't we? That deserves a new paragraph.

Before I met you, sex was always violent. I didn't enjoy nor want it. Now I know you are going to say that my puerile attempts at humour were always sexually centred. Well so they were, but in a misguided attempt to show everyone that I was a woman of this world. It wasn't until you showed me what making love was all about that I became a woman emotionally as well as physically. I was apprehensive the first time we went to bed. How stupid of me! You were so gentle and caring, my fears vanished as you touched me so lovingly. You didn't just take me, you took me on a journey to Nirvana. David you turned me into a sex maniac, but a sex maniac for just one person, you! All the different things we tried, I was as eager as you my darling. By that time I was never worried as there was this mantra running through my head constantly, it said 'David will never hurt me', and you didn't. The most special moment was when you took my back passage. It was special as you and I did that for our first times together. You were so worried about hurting me, but I wasn't, you see the mantra was playing 'David will never hurt me'. You didn't hurt me, and I loved it. You filled me as never before, although I have to say that I still preferred you in my pussy. If there is one memory I treasure (although I treasure all of them) it was that hot night when neither of us could sleep. We went out to the pool, naked and swam to cool down. I can't remember what I said to you, something cheeky I suppose, but you threatened to smack my bottom. There we were. You, stark naked and wet, chasing your wife also stark naked and wet, around the garden. You caught me as I intended then had me on the grass. David, it was so deliciously abandoned! I had grass stains on my bum after, and for days I tried not to wash them off. For me they were a badge of honour.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.