They Call Me Motherfucker - Cover

They Call Me Motherfucker

by Cleanshaven

Copyright© 2008 by Cleanshaven

Erotica Sex Story: As a teenager, I had a mother who was too sexy. When she caught me masturbating with her dirty panties, things took an interesting turn!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   First   .

I was one of those teenagers who had the unfortunate burden of having a mother who was a stone fox. She and my dad got married when they were twenty and I was born just a few months later which meant that they had to get married to avoid gossip and ostracism from their parents and friends. Unfortunately, their marriage didn't work and they were divorced before my second birthday.

My mom always had boyfriends floating in and out her life as I grew up, but none of them ever became my "Daddy." I think after a while, her various men friends would get too demanding and expect my mom to start taking care of them like a wife, but she was too independent to knuckle under and put up with any man's bullshit. They would usually last just a few months before hitting the road. So, between boyfriends, I was the man of the house. I didn't mind it too much because she treated me like a king, but I always wished that she could find a suitable guy so I wouldn't have so much responsibility to take care of things around the house.

When I entered high school I had a lot of friends that would come over to the house and the thing I got tired of hearing the most was, "Your mom is so hot!" I think the only reason my friends liked to come over so much was to ogle her. She was good looking because she took good care of her body and was meticulous about her appearance. She was about 5'6" tall with brunette hair and a 36" bust. The only reason I knew about her bust measurement was from hearing her talk to her girlfriends. She usually wore Capri pants and tight tops around the house and during the summer she went swimming in the smallest of bikinis.

I had a girlfriend named Jan when I was a junior, but she would never let me fuck her because she was afraid of getting pregnant. Her dad was ex-military and he ran a pretty strict household so I know he would have killed her if she got knocked up. More importantly, he would have killed me, too! As a result, our sex was limited to light petting in her bedroom when we thought we could get away with it. I would feel her tits or occasionally finger her pussy, but we were always paranoid that her dad might appear unannounced at any time. This situation encouraged me to vent my frustrations by jacking off a lot.

I had a few Playboys that my friends gave me and I used them as inspiration to beat off. I was always careful to hide them under the mattress so my mom wouldn't discover them. I also picked up the habit of occasionally swiping a pair of her dirty panties from the hamper so I could smell the crotch as I jacked off, but it wasn't as if they were really dirty. She was a very clean person and she used a feminine hygiene spray so the only thing I really smelled was a slightly musty odor from her crotch sweat. Not wanting to get discovered, I was always careful to put her panties back in the hamper before she did the laundry on Saturday.

One Friday night, my girlfriend was out with her family and I had no other plans, so I was stuck hanging around the house. After dinner, Mom curled up on the couch to watch a boring women's movie that had no interest for me so I had no other choice but to go in my bedroom and find something to do. Well, you know what happens when a teenaged boy is sitting around the house with nothing to do. Out come the Playboys and Mom's dirty panties! I turned on the

TV in my room, stripped down butt naked and spread out on the bed in all my glory. Then I opened a Playboy to the centerfold and alternated between studying the picture and holding my mom's panties up to my nose as I jacked off. Everything was going along just fine and I was on the verge of cumming when, all of a sudden, my door bursts open and in rushes Mom!

"Honey," she said, "I'm going to run next door for a minute and see if..."

I froze with my cock in my hand. Shit! I forgot to lock the door. When she saw me, she screeched, "Oh, my!" I didn't know if I should shit or go blind, so I all I could do was straighten up in bed and cover my crotch with her panties.

"Mom, what are you doing," I screamed.

"I'm so sorry, Billy," she said apologetically, "I didn't know you were..."

What could she say? 'I didn't know you were busy jacking off with my panties, you sick pervert!' We both stared at each other, not knowing what to do. She looked around slowly and saw the Playboy spread open and my hands covering my crotch with her bunched up panties. I assumed she would have run out screaming and called the police or at least a psychologist, but instead she just snickered and sat down on the edge of my bed. I couldn't move. What would I have done anyway? Show her my shriveling hard-on? She looked me up and down and I know I must have looked like a deer in the headlights. She giggled again and reached up to pull her panties out of my clinched fist.

"Let me have these," she said.

I reluctantly released her panties and covered my genitals with my hands. I could feel the blood rush to my face and I'm sure I turned eight shades of red. I had never been so embarrassed in my life.

"What were you doing with these," she asked.

"I was ... I was..."

She grinned. I think she enjoyed seeing me squirm.

"Were you masturbating with my panties?"

"Mom, I'm sorry. I didn't think you would..."

"You didn't think I would catch you masturbating with my panties? Is that what you thought?"

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.