Once in the Lifetime - Cover

Once in the Lifetime

Copyright© 2008 by Winterfrog

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A romantic Dream comes true but turns to a terrible mess

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Slut Wife  

I, Ralf Broman, never regretted that I did the right things in the right time during the crazy nineties when the Scandinavian economy was a real bubble and everything, or almost everything, was possible if you dared to do that. I took big loans, bought real estate and the banks never did care that my loans were higher than the chimneys.

Everybody with a minimum of common sense ought to have understood that it was only a kind of pyramid game, which could only end in one way. I did, and when I began to feel the direction of where the wind was blowing, I sold off everything just at the right time with a nice profit.

I invested a little of my profit in a small real estate broker business, which I run together with a bright hired girl so I had somewhere to spend the daytimes.

During my heyday as a wealthy single, I spent much time in wild nightlife until I was stupid enough to try a downhill race with a mountain bike, which sent me to the county hospital for a week. There I met a lovely X-ray nurse by the name of Chistine. She had an easy smile with the most sparkling bright green eyes I'd ever seen. She was a tall slim brunette with nice hair and great legs. Without any doubt, she was the closest to my dream girl I ever had seen.

Somehow I succeed in persuading her to do me a favor and buy some magazines after her shift, bringing them to me at the ward. We made pleasant small talk and I promised her a dinner at the best restaurant in town if she would do the same thing again the next day to brighten up my boring time there.

She did, and when we joked about how much I had been looking forward to her visit, she put her hand under the blanket and squeezed my cock so it got stone hard within a few seconds. She released her grip and said laughing, "I think it is your little friend who is in some kind of need of company."

"Little? Are you spoiled with big friends?"

"No, because I'm divorced and don't have any such friends at all."

"Yes, you have. This little fellow will be the best friend you ever had."

She began to laugh and said, "I'm flattered and will give him a real kiss when I'll see two Thursdays in one week."

I smiled back and replied, "No problem, he loves you and look forward to that kiss. I will help him fix the double days."

She was a bright girl and blushed as red as a tomato when she understood how I could do it. Even at the cost, it was a piece of cake for a guy with my finances to fix that in the real life even though it was considered to be impossible in the old saying she had used for telling me, "No, thanks." It's a different world nowadays, indeed.

"It was only a joke."

"No, it was a promise. And I promise you will be able to experience that."

"Why should you take me on flights between some islands at the Pacific Ocean?"

"Because we can start at Hawaii, which is a great place for a honeymoon trip?"

She was newly divorced after a very short marriage and replied, "No, thanks."

However, she came to see me every day after her job and I really looked forward to that pleasant chat with her. I did my best to get a real date after I got out of the hospital but she always found excuses for a polite, "No, thanks."

Out of the hospital, I sent her a big bunch of roses and invited her for dinner. She replied with a polite voice message to my cell phone with her usual, "No, thanks."

The next day I sent her a new bunch of red roses, twice the size of the first. Now she accepted the dinner.

It was a pleasant dinner and I got a new date and sent her a new bunch of roses as thanks for the first date.

After two more innocent dates with pleasant chat at restaurants she invited me to her apartment for dinner.

She was a good cook and after the delicious dinner we sat down on her sofa with coffee and brandy where she asked me, "Why are you courting a divorced woman in such intensive way?

"Because I love you."

"I would like to believe you but I'm afraid you will only use me as a trophy for your 'little friend' because I teased him at the hospital."

Obviously she had feelings for me but was afraid of my reputation as a womanizer. What could I do? Not much. I laid my right hand on her right knee; turned toward her and laid my left arm around her neck, held her in a firm grip and began intensively kissing her.

To my great surprise she took a firm grip around my neck and began to take active part in the kissing. She didn't object when my right hand began to slowly slide up under her skirt.

A few minutes later I could feel her pussy from the outside of her thin panties and it felt damp, very damp. I whispered in her ear that my love for her was real and suggested we go her bedroom. She didn't reply, which meant that she didn't say no. I took that for agreement and carried her to the bedroom, laid her on the bed and began to kiss all new naked parts of her body while I slowly undressed both of us.

Her nipples had grown large and hard when I kissed them and she began to moan loudly when I teased her clit with the tip of my tongue. Then she spread her legs and whispered, "Come in me as you are."

I translated that to, "Fuck me now without a condom," did what she wanted and found that though she was wet, she was still rather tight so I did my best to be tender at the beginning. Then when I felt that it was close to her, I increased the intensity, which drove her totally wild and got her to scratch my back really hard when she had an intensive orgasm and I released my big load into her. At first I was surprised because she dared to let me fuck her without a condom, but then I understood that they had tested me at the hospital.

Afterwards she began to sob about being afraid that I would dump her now when I got to the goal. I comforted her by saying that I still had a long way left to my goal, which included a hope of a wedding, two Thursdays in one week and kids together with her.

She calmed down and within a few minutes we did it again. It was great sex even this time, which lasted a little longer. Afterwards she asked if oral sex was any kind of condition for a marriage. Of course it wasn't and when I told her that, she really surprised me by doing it for the first time in her life and told me that 'my little friend' was much bigger than what her ex had. I never asked why she never sucked her ex. After a fumbling beginning she became good at it and got me stone hard again for the third fuck that evening.

I kept my word, changed my lifestyle and after six months she moved into my house. After a further six months as a good faithful guy, she said, "Yes," when I proposed and we had a romantic wedding almost two years after my mountain bike accident.

When we had our two children, Chris demanded that I stay at home half of the Parental Benefit time with each child, which is rather unusual as most of the men normally stay home only those 30 days of their joint time that the wife can't use.

I've never regretted those months with the children though I had to hire one more employee for my business. I found a clever girl who did a good job and I kept her even after we began to use day care for our kids.

Our marriage was like most other marriages with ups and downs but neither of us had ever had any serious complaints. At the age of 39, twelve years after our wedding, Chris was still a gorgeous woman and I had plans for doing something special for her 40th birthday. I promised her that it would be the "party of the year" among all our friends and relatives.

Chris used to be out one girls' night out a month with her old girl gang from the hospital and I had never had any objections about that or suspected her of any kind of cheating.

During the beginning of our living together and before our wedding I had some clues, which could be cheating but I never got any real evidence about it so I dropped it.

When Chris had an extra day off in the middle of a week, she used to go alone and see her parents, other relatives and childhood friends in her old hometown. That was okay with me because I wanted to stay away from her parents as much as possible because her dad didn't like me very much. He was an old union man and hated the way I had earned my money. In his opinion I had done it without creating anything of any real value. He used to accuse me of only having sold bubbles with air for high profit to some square heads. Chris' mother was little more understanding about me because her daughter had developed a pleasant life.

When she came back from one of her overnight trips I happened to ask her why none of those cousins or childhood friends ever came to see her at our house in the county capital. We had a spare room and there is much more nightlife in a county capital than in her sleepy small hometown. Chris had become furious and accused me of being a control freak for not trusting her.

But I got my revenge only two weeks later at one of her cousins' 40-year birthday party in her hometown when I heard the cousin say to Chris that it was long time since they had seen each other and they ought to do it more often. When she understood what I had heard, she blushed and got red and white in her face as a war painted Indian brave when I invited two of her young single female cousins to visit us.

Back home after the party, I asked her what the hell she'd been into back there. When I didn't get a sane answer, I told her that I didn't own her and if she was fed up with me, she was free to leave me whenever she wanted but I would never accept any damn cheating behind my back. Chris cried like a baby with colic and swore that she had never cheated on me.

The next day Chris' mom called me at my job and told me a strange story about Chris and her ex. Everybody regarded him as an easygoing good young man and Chris really loved him and they had big plans for the future when they married. But only six months after their wedding, when they had a quarrel about some rather unimportant thing, he had lost his temper and given her a hard beating.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.